Colony Galileo

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so if we are going to do this here is Prosper's opinion of everyone.

Marcus De'Leveyan: "Hello Sir."

Tharvax-8071: "Hello sir."

Leonie Valkrich: "What are your orders, ma'am?"

Quentin Brant: "Hello sir."

Caitlin Atten, MD: "Hello ma'am."

Kephart: "Hello sir."

Gilan Thorne: "Hello sir."

Ariston Tychon: "Sir, what are your orders, sir?"

Laura Shima: "Hello ma'am."

Gwen Argalla: "Hello sir."

Norb Chi'Surn: "Hello sir."

Sergeant Max (A-1205): "What do you need me to do, sir?"

Ariel Abraham: "Hello ma'am."

Phillipe Mordante: "Hello sir."

William McCormick: "Hello sir."

Matthew Taylor: "Hello sir."

Samuel "Graz" Grazdan: "Hello sir."

Libero (formerly Vincente): "Hello sir."

Morgan Ferios Mellaran: "Hello ma'am."

Nikolai Bones: "Hello sir."

Berry Wilson Jones: "Hello sir."

Ralph Johannes Fredriech: "Hello sir."

@Silverdawn I see in your post you keep saying Earth. We're not on or even near Earth. It got wrecked by the Chrysalids over a century ago and humans fled into space. The colonized planet we're on is Galileo 3, one of the planets in a solar system designated A-133 but nicknamed Galileo.

Reactions: Brovo
Look, you type the same two things 20 times and make them all fucking be the same you ungrateful little shits. XD

Look, you type the same two things 20 times and make them all fucking be the same you ungrateful little shits. XD
I saw that and could not stop laughing for about 10 minutes. Thank you for making my night lol

Damn it... I just realized I should have just typed, "Hello, sir or madam."

I am loving all the posts that are coming out. I am itching to throw my hat into the ring and have Finnergen throw himself into this beautifully orchestrated mess.

@Silverdawn I see in your post you keep saying Earth. We're not on or even near Earth. It got wrecked by the Chrysalids over a century ago and humans fled into space. The colonized planet we're on is Galileo 3, one of the planets in a solar system designated A-133 but nicknamed Galileo.
That was stupid of me for not realising.

And here is Leonie's opinion on people. And aliens. And-- you get the picture!

Morgan Ferios Mellaran : "I always wondered if clones really grew up with love. I'm not the best person around, but perhaps we can call each other friends one day?" (Pity/ concern)

Nikolai Bones : "...." (Cold/Reserved)

Berry Wilson Jones : "Commander! Ser!" (Respectful/Loyal)

Ralph Johannes Fredriech : "A doctor with an unknown past? Huh...." (Wary)

Marcus De'Leveyan: "You worked in recreation? Spend most time outdoors? That's cool." (Respectful)

Tharvax-8071: "Oh shit... you remind me of my first date. Eating lobsters however don't seem that.... fun. Now at least... anymore." (slight distrustful/wary)

Prosper: "Ma'am? Please, don't call me like that." (Neutral)

Quentin Brant: "I hope you won't run off like you once did..." (Wary)

Caitlin Atten, MD: "I love dogs. And respect those who try to help each other than hurt one another. Captain." (Respectful/Friendly)

Kephart: "I can respect your past action, but hope you won't disobey orders. I can't speak fond of those who can't follow and fight this shit off." (Respectful/Neutral)

Gilan Thorne: "How about we help each other later? Help me try to find my father and I will help you find your friend, deal?" (Friendly)

Ariston Tychon: "Admiral! Ser!" (Respectful)

Laura Shima: "I hope you'll find Renard." (Sympathy)

Gwen Argalla: "Euhm... I've been wondering, y'know? How is it to be a living .... advertisement? I hated it when they kept bothering me during listening online-music." (Slight wary/amused)

Norb Chi'Surn: "OH MY GOD!" (Adorable)

Sergeant Max (A-1205): "Silly question, but if clones are related to one another... does that mean you're really family or -- sorry sarge! Ser!" (Respectful)

Ariel Abraham: "Nice tattoos. Maybe if this shit lets a tattoo shop survive you can show me where I can get a decent one." (Friendly)

Phillipe Mordante: "Work is important.... but I disagree." (Slight discomfort)

William McCormick: "I love the smell cinnamon. And kids..." (Friendly/ wiggling eyebrows)

Matthew Taylor: "Freerunner? Sounds neat, perhaps you could learn me some moves?... I mean freerunning ones." (Friendly)

Samuel "Graz" Grazdan: "Would be great if we could use that aircraft of yours and get more folks out of here, right?" (Neutral)

Libero (formerly Vincente): "I am a bit conflicted. Am I now to call you Libero or Vincente? That and... how is it to be a machine? What is the meaning of li-- Sorry, I'll cut it out now." (Amused/Friendly)

Bandwagon, I join thee. Max's opinions.

Marcus De'Leveyan: Ranger, useful with a sniper rifle. "I'd be glad to have you a few hundred meters behind me." (Respectful)

Tharvax-8071: Big brute, could probably beat me at arm wrestling. So who the hell let this thing into our military? I'm glad he's on our side or at least seems that way, but seriously. (Suspicious)

Leonie Valkrich: Handles a rifle well, though part of me would rather have her quite a bit closer than a few hundred meters. I should stop thinking like that in this situation, it isn't right with all these people dying around me. Side note, she asks unusual questions. (Respectful, Attracted)

Quentin Brant: Useless civilian who can't shoot the broadside of a starship. "Go hide in a box, you'll only get in my way. And for fuck's sake, go run a few laps and do some exercise!" (Disdain)

Caitlin Atten, MD: A cute doctor with some serious compassion. I'd protect her with my own body if I had to. (Protective/Respectful, Attracted)

Kephart: "Kill the enemy and I'll be happy to have you." (Neutral)

Gilan Thorne: "I wish you were a better soldier but I suppose you're useful. Somehow. But you better not run off after your friend." (Neutral)

Ariston Tychon: "Sir, orders, sir!" (Utmost Respect)

Laura Shima: Another one with a potential weakness, this time for love. Hopefully she won't break and run either. (Neutral)

Gwen Argalla: Erm. Not sure what to make of this one. I wasn't given the choice about being modified, but she voluntarily altered her body considerably. I'm not sure I agree but whatever, as long as she fights, it ultimately doesn't matter. (Neutral)

Norb Chi'Surn: Another alien. Keep your plasma things pointed at the enemy and we're cool. (Wary)

Prosper: Another gun is always good, hopefully this machine is incapable of feeling fear and running. (Neutral)

Ariel Abraham: Try to fuck with my mind and I'll crush your skull. I don't like the look of you, so you've got a lot to prove. (Wary)

Phillipe Mordante: "Permission to shoot this asshat, Admiral." (Serious Disdain)

William McCormick: "Huh? You don't like alpha clones? Well fuck you too. Just try fighting me, I'd bury you in a heartbeat." (Very Wary)

Matthew Taylor: "Stop running around like a moron and take cover, you idiot!" (Neutral)

Samuel "Graz" Grazdan: "Congratulations, your ship has just been commandeered to serve the purposes of the INEF. Follow our orders and you might survive." (Neutral)

Libero: "Uh. You're tough and got some serious willpower, but modern combat involves shooting ranged weapons. Which means you're basically useless since you're an even worse shot than that slob." (Disappointment)
Morgan Ferios Mellaran: Now that I think about it, Valkrich's question makes sense. Is this woman my family? Does that mean she's off-limits? We're both clones, yeah, but we're not genetically family. I think. Hell if I know. In any case, I'll protect her life with my own. The last thing I'm going to do is leave her to these fucking aliens if she gets wounded. (Respectful/Protective, Attracted)

Nikolai Bones: "I don't trust you. I don't care about your alien-murdering, but the law is the law. You're going back in chains if you survive or I don't kill you myself. But more importantly, where the fuck did you get a suit similar to mine? It better not be stolen." (Very Wary)

Berry Wilson Jones: "Sir, orders, sir?" (Respectful)

Ralph Johannes Fredriech: I don't know what to think of this guy. I admire his romantic abilities, but otherwise, he's just too much of an unknown. (Neutral)

@Brovo I've finished reworking my CS, feel free to check it when you can

Now, this isn't the most important thing, but I'm curious as to which direction INEF weapon development has gone. Are they along the lines of the modern idea of fairly small projectiles with very very high velocities and higher rates of fire, or larger, slower projectiles and lower rates of fire?

I did the thing.

Marcus De'Leveyan: "Thanks for…not allowing things to eat me? I think?" (Neutral)

Tharvax-8071: "Well ain't I glad we're on the same side. That being said, may I ride you?" (Slightly intimidated, playful)

Leonie Valkrich: "You're actually kind of cute when you aren't puking everywhere. Perhaps when we get a break I can show you some agility exercises." (Flirtatious)

Prosper: "When all is done, I wonder if I can make someone order you to clean my house…" (Mischievous)

Captain Caitlin Atten MD: "I know quite a few telepaths, none in which use their ability like you. I think I'd like to talk more." (Friendly, admiration)

Kephart: "You're really durable, aren't you? I wonder…" (Mischievous)

Gilan Thorne: "I know how you're feeling. You're looking for your best friend; I'm looking for my sister. Hopefully we both find who we're looking for." (Friendly, sympathetic)

Ariston Tychon: "Nothing against you, just don't expect me to follow you blindly like these little soldiers, alright?" (Neutral)

Quentin Brant: "Tattoos, suppliers, knack for trouble. You have no reason to worry about me fuckin' with your head. I have a better alternative in mind." (Camaraderie, flirtatious)

Laura Shima: "Optimistic is one of the last words I'd use to describe me, but don't lose hope in finding him." (Sympathetic)

Gwen Argalla: "You're pretty bad-ass if I'm being honest. Do you think you can lift Tharvax? If so then you can take all my money!" (Respect)

Norb Chi'Surn: "Plasma or not, I'm always up for throwing excrement at my enemies!" (Amused, respect, deep camaraderie)

Sergeant Max: "Nothing short of useful for what we're up against currently." (Neutral)

Phillipe Mordante: "You have a family; you should have cherished them while you had the chance old man." (Spiteful)

William McCormick: "Fuck the police comin' straight from the underground. Police officers are some of my least favorite people and I'd never dream of working with one. But with this situation and your daughter…I'll do whatever I can to help you and make sure you get back to her." (Sympathetic)

Matthew Taylor: "You're just all over the place, aren't ya?" (Indifferent)

Samuel "Graz" Grazdan: "I watched this old Earth movie 'Indiana Jones' once…" (Amused)

Libero: "I watched this old Earth movie 'IRobot' once…" (Amused)

Morgan Ferios Mellaran: "Maybe I can rid of that distrust with a good ol' session of cartoon watching. I can even show you how good my powers over the mind can get." (Friendly, flirtatious)

Nikolai Bones: "One part of my brain is telling me to stay the hell away from you. The better – more fun – parts of my brain are telling me that we may have a lot of fun together. You know what? I think I'll give the fun part a shot!" (Wary yet friendly)

Berry Wilson Jones: "Position of power? Refer to Ariston." (Neutral)

Ralph Johannes Fredriech: "Everyone has their secrets. I won't pry into yours." (Respectful)

hboVcHY.png

Just posted, then spent like half an hour making this disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.