Colony Galileo

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfff.... Prosper is still the better AI! He's French!

Excuse me, I don't see your wack-ass robot going on hot dates like this:

franzsteiner3.jpg

No. He just directly interfaces with them sharing an intense feeling of oneness that surpasses everything else.

That and he is absolutely adorable!

Girls, girls, girls. You are all beautiful in my eyes! -WINK-

Get out of here Honorific you machine lover.

Just a reminder: Post goes up this Saturday.

I'll review @Honorific & @Aleksandar either tomorrow or Saturday. :ferret:

Aye, in my experience with Brovo RPs, you get one freebie and after that you're usually thrown out.

Of course there's concessions for special situations, but that's the general rule from my perspective.

• Thank You
Reactions: Potatocat and Brovo
What happens to the people who don't post?
First missed round, you get a warning. Second missed round, you get removed from the RP and your character is turned into an NPC. Their mortality rate at that point is high.

If you alert me as to the fact that you can't post (ex: "I have finals coming up an won't be able to post this round"), I don't count it against you. No post no show is what gets you kicked. :ferret:

EDIT

Also, just for clarity, it's two missed rounds in a row. If you miss a round every once in a while, that's fine.

Can time just go by faster already? I want Prosper to start being a massive inconvenience disguised as a helpful tool.... I mean... the other way around of that. ;P

I imagine he'll be using tomorrow's GM post to introduce your characters.

Can't wait to get accepted and start writing again! All my rps have been quite slow the last 2 weeks. @Ascendant you won't be using that tone when our machine overlords finally rise up and take over.

Fashionably late to the bandwagon:

[BCOLOR=transparent]Caitlin's Opinions on Characters[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]PC[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]s[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Marcus[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: You know what you're doing; what you do I cannot. Thank you. (Respect)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Tharvax[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: You're one big motherfucker. I don't think I'll have to put you back together very often. (Awe)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Leonie[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: Keep your head down and aim steady. (Neutral)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Prosper[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: You're efficient. I want to know how [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]you[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] get things done. (Respect, Curiosity)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Kephart[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: I haven't seen anything like you within city limits. You look intimidating; mind the children. (Curiosity, Apprehension)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gilan[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: I think we'll be able to work very well together, sir, so long as you stay out of my head. (Respect, Camaraderie)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Rear Admiral Ariston[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: Where do you need me, sir? (Respect)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Quentin[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: You… need a bath before you touch me, but I appreciate the offer. Then again, perhaps like this you'll blend in and keep out of trouble. (Wary)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Laura[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: I'll keep an eye out for him, but I can't make any promises. Now about that arm of yours… (Curiosity, Sympathy)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gwen[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: You are a hero, thank you for all you have done; if you wouldn't mind I'd love to learn more about your tech. (Respect, Curiosity)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Norb[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: Despite my studies I haven't heard of anyone or anything that ah… Well, you seem like a crafty lot if nothing else. How does your weapon work? (Curiosity)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sergeant Max[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: You're c- I can't imagine doing what you do every day. Thank you. I'll be here should you need my skills. (Respect, Attraction)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ariel[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: Keep out of mine and I'll keep out of yours. Think first before you act, I don't want you under my knife. (Concern)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Phillipe[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: I'd love to talk about your work when there isn't a war going on around our heads. Have you done anything in my field? (Admiration, Curiosity)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]William[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: I remember your story. My deepest condolences. If you or your daughter need looking after, I'll be available to you. (Respect, Sympathy, Attraction)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Matthew[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: You're a quick bastard, but not quicker than a bullet. Keep safe, I can't constantly have you under my knife. (Concern)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Graz[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: You seem to definitely know what you're doing. Can I try on your hat? Oh, and thank you for your service. (Respect, Attracted)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Libero[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: If you get too close to those creatures I can't help you. Keep safe. (Concern)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]NPCs[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fae[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: Could your hands stop and restart a heart? You're incredibly interesting, and courageous to boot. (Curiosity, Respect)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Nikolai"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: I don't understand your honor code. All innocent are to be protected, not only humans. There are other ways. (Contempt)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Berry[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: You've seen more than perhaps I ever will. Thank you for what you've done. I'm at your service. (Respect)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ralph[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: I'm glad to see you with us, Ralph. It's good to have someone who knows what they're doing along for the ride. (Camaraderie)[/BCOLOR]

Sorry, my Grandmother was just discharged today
Life first. Just mention you have life affairs in the future, don't need to tell me what it is. If you can. :ferret:

I'll give you the rest of this evening to get a post out, and will post tomorrow instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.