Cold and alone.

( i never said it would work lol it would just be something to have happen. I'm thinking Natalia tries to pilot the ship but the bad guys knock her out and tie her up or something... idk )
(short post because i think we should think about what to do... should we make this a onexone? No one else is partisipating... :/ ))

" I don't need you to pilot the plane handsome...I need to to take out the big guy blocking my way...." Natalia winked, a slight blush to her cheeks.

(( I told you I was nocturnal... I just woke up... XD But, since the other guy is all busy and crap, and I'm never on during the day, you should go ahead and make it a OnexOne, if you want to.))

(( i'm not sure lol I feel bad because it was your idea. I don't want to steal >.< plus, I know Kronas is already busy with a lot of rp's, so i don't know if they are up for it))

( i dont mind doing a onexone)

(( alright then, do you mind setting it up? I've been working on a giant Fantasy rp and i want to have it all done so i can post the details tonight :) if not, i'll do it ))

(do you mind setting it up please)