Cold and alone.

Roy laughed slightly as he felt her sit upright from his lips grazing her's, he was a tease and loved to play games especially when it came to turning girls on it was almost like a specialty he looked around the plane most seats were empty, basically all of them except for the few that were on board, he looked out the window knowing they'd be there soon he coulsin't wait till it was over but thank god he loved the cold..just not this he glanced over at natalia who was trying to seduce the man out of a drink, he couldn't help but snikker and continue to look out the window.

Natalia groaned as he ignored her again.
"Stick in the mud" She crossed her hands again and eyed the tubby gaurd again, analyzing his features. Suddenly the plane dropped in altitude, and the guard scrambled to hold onto something, his big meaty hands grabbing the curtain in the hostess area and tearing it down.

Roy tightly gripped his seat as he felt the turbalance, he saw the guard stummble pulling the curtain down and he looked out the window, it was true the plance was dropping he looked at he back and grabbed it waiting for the place to stop dropping.

Natalia was caught off gaurd, almost falling forward if it weren't for her seat belt. She watched as Roy braced himself and copied his actions. The gaurd stood up when the plane seemed to level out, finding a safe speed.

"sorry about that folks, just had to avoid a non-authorized air craft and cargo, nothing to worry about" The smooth voice of the pilot flowed through the atmosphere of the plane.

"What?"

When the plane leveled out Roy sighed and looked over at natalia who had braced herself also, he looked out the plance again he raised his eyebrow when the pilot spoke

" what the hell? air craft? cargo?"

(( I'm at a loss of what could happen without landing the plane....)

( well land the plane lol)

(( lol you said not to before >.< ))

A couple awkward moments passed, Natalia studying Roy's face for ancient destinctions and trying to figure out his skeletal structure through his skin for fun. The guards had been walking nervously around the plane, looking out windows and securing things that had already been secured twenty times.

"well folks, it's worse than i thought. get ready to land. Trays up-all that jazz..." His voice was comically immature.
The plane started to drop again, ever so slightly that it made Natalia sick to her stomach.

(changed my mind)

Roy listened as the pilot spoke but didn't finished, when the plance dropped again his stomach tightened and he breathed out already knowing the plane was to land early he looked over at natalia who looked as if she was to puke any moment and he did not want that all over him, he grabbed her hand and lead her down the asile and into the bathroom closing and locking the door behind them not wanting the guards botheering them he looked at her

" are you ok?"

Natalia let up her facade and looked into Roy's eyes.
"we're about to die and you're worried about me barfing? That hardly seems logical..." She giggled, searching the bathroom for anything useful. She slipped off her stilettos and picked them up, her feet cold on the bathroom floor. Natalia seemed to shrink, standing at her actually height of five foot six.

"they're testing us..."

Roy smiled slightly and watched her take off her shoes, the bathroom wasn't that big so he was slightly close to her, he looked at her with a cocky grin and leaned forward hovoring over her " i know they are testing us why do you think im so calm, second im worried about you barfing because i dont want it all over my clothes and thirdly..your short..but it's kinda cute". He leaned his back against the door.

" do not measure a woman on how long her fibula, but the size of her brain" Natalia scoffed at his short comment. His breath was hot against her neck and face as he tried to move in the bathroom, searching still for something useful.

"we need to find a place to hide..."

He stared at her as she gave her little spech and burst out laughing, he ran his hands through his hair and pulled out his pocket knife " listen hide on a plane? how about we stay in here until its nessecary to go outside the guards will start from the back up when they do will exit, trust me", he waited and listened closley.

Natalia raised her eyebrow accusingly. He was right, but if they crashed, if they were going to eject them from the plane, the was nothing to stop them from doing so. She glanced at the pocket knife, cringing as she thought about what Roy might have used that for in the past.

"And what about the meat head that's been watching us? He's positioned close to this bathroom and he's totally on to you..." She smirked, wrapping her hands around his neck and winking flirtatiously.

"As far as he knows, we are both joining the mile high club in here..."

Roy knew she was somewhat right but he just wasnt to sure about it, " thats true he is positioned here but if the other guard paniks then he will deffinitly leave his post here and go check and when he does then thats when me move it will only be a matter of time and we wont be in here when the plance drops". He felt her hands around his neck and he placed on hand on her waist raising his eyebrow slightly " i know your a flirt to get what you want i watched you with the big guy"

" And you made that assumption while he watched me? Flirting for desire and flirting for fun are two very different things Roy..." She laughed and laced her fingers behind his neck. She lifted her lips to his ear and whispered seductively.

"you do know he has his ear pressed against the door?"

He smirked and slid his knofe back into his pocket as he used his free hand to tilt her chin up slightly " well mabey i hava plan B just incase he is listening and if he is theres only two of them" he leaned his head down and brushed his lips against her teasingly before he spoke, " what is your desire?"

Natalia kept her head in place, not embarrassed by his forwardness. She let her eyes roam over his face, smiling attractively. She was a notorious flirt, even in the science field. Being an anthropologist had it's sexual advantages.

"I want to get off this plane and get back to my lab..." She smirked, obviously playing into his teasing behavior. She pushed her hip intimately against him. There were few places that Natalia felt safe and comfortable; her lab was her favorite place.

"sure would be nice if there was a strong man on board to take out the pilot so i can try and land this baby safely or turn us around..."

( were destinated to head to Anartacia lol)

Roy knew she was flirting a way into turning the plane around but what she didn't know was that he was skilled at playing people and he was very god at reading people right off the bat, he felt her press her body against him and he couldn't help but bite his lip " well sorry miss but i cant do that, i cant fly a plane...or can i" he wanted her to question every move he made, it was almost like a game to him, his lips guided along her cheek to her collarbone before stoping breifly.