Cold and alone.

" Well..." she dragged out the word as she watched him ignore her presence and take back to gazing out the window.

"You shouldn't be ashamed of being afraid you know..." She started, smirking at him.
"It is a completely normal, human thing to do..." She adjusted her silver braclet, looking over his features. After a moment she held out her hand.
"Dr. Natalia Banr, nice to meet you...despite the circumstances of course..."

(OOC: sorry i keep swapping names, im Roy lol)

Roy looked back at the female and stared at her for a moment and gtitted his teeth at the comment, being how he was a hot-head and had a very short temper small things got to him alot, he looked down at her hand and shook it with his own supprised of how soft it was it made him wonder if the rest of her body was soft too,what am i thinking!? he though shaking his head slightly mad that the thought even crossed his mind

" im Roy..Roy Harris pleasure to meet you as well"

'He's definitly not the person I thought he was' Natalia blushed at the strength behind his handshake. She tucked her black hair behind her jewled ear and leaned in closer to him, whispering.

"I don't suppose muscle head has said anything of particular interest, eh?" she raised her eyesbrows curiously, tilting her head to the gaurd that stood in front of the pilot's compartment. She let her eyes wander to the back of the plane, noticing the angry looking man in the back. she twisted herself back around and locked eyes with Roy.

"Do you know anything about anyone on this plane?"

Roy felt her close to him and gripped the seat to keep his hands preoccupied from doing other things, he looked at her eyes that traveled breifly down to her body and then away, she had a nice body, curves in all the right places it was kinda hard to to stare he couldn't really tell about the rest that were covered in clothing, he leaned down and placed his knife in his bag and then looked at the guard in the front and the back before looking at the female, his hazel eyes looking at hers

" nope i dont know anything the guard was talking about how it was pointless and something else about the trip but i couldnt make out"

(( I was refering to the other rper in the back- "Gabe" but there should be another gaurd in the back >.< ))

Natalia crossed her toned arms over he chest, huffing as she leaned back in her seat. She uncrossed and crossed her long tan legs with impatience, watching the large gaurd in the front mingle with another gaurd to his side. He wasn't as big, but he was deffinitely intimidating.

"And here i thought this was going to be something of anthropological importance..." She sighed.

(( sorry o.e))

Roy watched her sigh and he laughed slightly as a thought crossed his mind, he reached in his bag and and dug to the bottom were stuff was already there before the packing and rush, he took out his mp3 and pulled the headphones out placing on in his ear and sighed slightly leaning his head back

" just relax and dont over think trust me"

He offered her one of the headphones to listen to music with him.

" You say it like you've been abducted by an unknown force before..." She accepted the ear bud and sat back, her shoulder gently rubbing against his. The guard in the front eyed her suspiciously, his meaty face following her movements. Something just wasn't right. She turned to Roy again and sighed.

"How can you relax?"

He felt her shoulder against him and he chuckled slightly at the comment before looking over at the guard who was looking at her like a cheese burger and fries he leaned over slightly that his lips gently brushed against her cheek and up slightly as he wispered in her ear

" well miss theres alot you dont know about me"

He looked back down at his mp3 and scrolled through the music.

(( I feel like we're taking over the RP, lol. Should we wait for the others to come back..or?))

(( hmm we can continue but lets just stay on the plane scene for as long as we can so people can stay on the same pase lol))

(( good point lol, i will assume the two of them are sleeping haha)
Natalia's body jolted as his lips graced her cheek, forcing her to sit up straight. He was right, she didn't know him, but the guard seemed to think she did. He hovered around them, walking down the aisles and watching over his shoulder. Natalia hated Psychology, but her friend Grace would have told her that this man was suspicious of something. Of what, she had no idea.

"I don't suppose you have any alcohol?" She raised her eyebrow flirtatiously, speaking just loud enough for the over-sized lackey to hear her.

((Hehe, sorry, lately I've become... Nocturnal, so I mostly sleep during the day, when people are actually on. >.<))
Sita glanced once more out the window and saw... Nothing. Just white. She guessed it was snow. Apparently, they were going to be landing soon.

(( lol it's ok, i think Kronas is offline now though :( it looks like we are all missing eachother ))

(( sorry might reply slow))

(( it's all good, i think we might have lost the other guy though lmao. Maybe you should open the thread for new members again vampress? ))

(hmm well mabey their busy in real life but still..)

(( well i don't mean take them out of the rp, i just meant let some people in so it isn't just us three. Idk. Should we keep going? If so, it's all on you Kronas :D )

((Sorry people. I recently signed a record deal, and I haven't been here. I've been working on my first single. So I've been gone. I also have to pull out of this RP. Sowwy))

(( totally awesome! Congrats! /m/ !! ))

( yea we should continue)