Coincidence {With Doc_Halladay}

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hm. Bacon egg and toast first." He started on that, no longer talking. It would seem rude if he talked with his mouth full. He didn't care much for what onlookers thought. He was hungry and he was going to eat.

Min-ho finished his breakfast without saying a word. He was used to breakfasts with his mother being quiet. It was a holdover from when they lived with his grandmother in Korea. Any talking, and grandmother would pull off a slipper and beat you with it. That was the most intimidating thing he'd seen his grandmother do. Min-ho finished off his yoghurt and started in on his fruit, finishing it up before taking a drink of his tea.

Liam was a fast eater. He managed to finish everything at the same time Min finished his. With a satisfied sigh, he stretched and sat back. "Nice. At least. And filling."

"Yeah, I have to agree that the food here isn't too bad." Min-ho replied as he finished off his yoghurt.
He knew that there was now the question of what to do. He really wasn't sure. Should they familiarize themselves with campus, or see if there were any events going on? The Korean supposed he was fine either way, but in truth he was drowning in uncertainty.

Liam looked to Min, thinking. What to do now? "I usually have a walk after eating. Care to join me?" Usually his "walks" were in wolf form, but he didn't wan to scare off his room mate. Besides, it would give them something to do.

Min-ho smiled when Liam mentioned that he usually took a walk after eating. He was familiar with that concept, it was a common practice in Asia after all. The young man was glad to have been invited along and of course he wasn't going to pass up the opportunity.
"Sure, I'll take a walk with you." He replied, standing up and grabbing his tray.
Once Min-ho had taken his dishes to the dishwash, he waited for Liam. After all, it would be up to his roommate to lead the way now.

Liam also smiled, glad that Min had accepted. He stood as well, and taking his tray and following him.

When that was all done, Liam headed out of the cafeteria. He glanced around for a bit, wondering which way to go. Then he shrugged, and chose a random direction which ended up being their path.

Min-ho was more than willing to follow Liam's lead and did just that when his roommate chose a direction to be their path. He walked in silence with the other young man for awhile before finally deciding to break the silence.
"So...what classes are you taking, Liam?" The Korean asked, unsure of what else to bring up.
He so wished he was more eloquent at the time, but it was lost. New people were always the hardest to talk to, if only because Min-ho wasn't sure what topics were okay to bring up and which ones weren't. On top of that, it was always good to be cautious with more personal information until he learned the other's habits.

Liam thought about it for a moment. "Well..." He sighed softly. "Just a couple of random classes until I make up my mind on what I really want to do. Haven't had much time to think about it, to be honest." He took in a deep breath, looking around. It was pretty nice on campus, he had to admit. Nicer than where he had been.

Min-ho nodded when Liam replied, saying that he was just taking random classes until he decided what he wanted to do. It made sense, Min-ho was among the undecided college majority as well.
"That's about where I'm at too." The Korean replied.
He knew he wasn't a businessman or a biologist, but beyond that he was mired in the same uncertainty. Min-ho almost thought that if he didn't sleepwalk that he'd be more capable of making a decision, or at least holding down a job. Who knew?

Liam's only problem was his full moon shifting. He tended to be up the entire night, and often slept through the rest of the day. Not only that, if he got angry enough, he would snap. He sighed at the thought of it, trying not to think about it. Instead, he tried to enjoy his morning walk.

>----------<
Time-Skip

After a full day of simply taking a walk and generally hanging out, Min-ho and Liam finally found themselves back in their dorm room. It had taken a few hours, but now the pair was asleep, each comfortably resting in his own bed. However, as the night deepened Min-ho started to become restless and soon enough, he was up and walking. Awake? No. Walking? Yes. The young man rummaged through his desk for a few moments before finding a marker and sleep-walking to the window of their dorm room. The marker cap was pulled off and with a bit of squeaking, the Korean began to write on the window in the pale moonlight. It was a brief session of writing and once the message was done, the marker cap went back on. Min-ho's sleeping eyes stared blankly at the words written in Korean as he mumbled in his native tongue just loud enough to wake Liam if he wasn't sleeping too deeply.
"Dal-i gadeu..." He mumbled as the moonlight shone through clear glass of the window, illuminating the words written in red marker.

달이 가득

Liam stirred slightly, as he wasn't that deep in sleep. His eyes slowly blinked open, and he was slightly confused at what he saw. However, he remembered and sighed. "Min go back to bed," he said softly, turning over and closing his eyes again. He wanted to sleep without being woken up in the middle of the night for once.

"Kay." Min-ho mumbled when Liam told him to go to bed.
He turned in the direction of the voice and crawled into the nearest bed, which happened to already be occupied. The young man felt something warm, and cuddled up close to it. His eyes slid closed and soon enough he was back asleep, without the walking around part.

Liam stiffened when he felt Min cuddle him. Not the bed I was thinking, he thought. He gently tried to pry the other male off him, but soon realized it was hopeless. Instead, he used his forcefield and accidentally pushed Min onto the floor.

THUD!!!

Min-ho woke with a jolt as his butt collided with the floor next to Liam's bed. His brain was confused, and as such he ended up reverting back to his first language.
"Dodaeche..." The young man whined, rubbing the sore spot on his butt for a few moments before standing up.
He looked at Liam, finding that his roommate had a familiar glowing orb near him. A force field? What for?
"What happened?" Min-ho groggily asked Liam.
He assumed he must have sleptwalked, and a step to the side confirmed it for him. The Korean looked down and found a red marker under his left foot. He stooped down and picked it up, sighing before he looked around for some sort of graffiti. Soon enough, Min-ho's eyes settled on the window. Great, he'd written on the window of a dormitory room....in permanent marker. The young man would have to Skype his mother just to see if she knew any window cleaning remedies. After all, she had been tending to his sleep writing since he had first started sleepwalking.

Liam rolled over to look at Min, hoping he was actually awake. "Sorry, you were trying to cuddle me," he said apologetically. He hoped he hadn't hurt him. The bed was making him sleepy again, and he knew he wanted to go back to sleep. "I'll talk to you in the morning?" He phrased it as a question because he didn't know whether Min wanted to or not. However, he rolled back over without waiting for an answer and closed his eyes, quickly falling asleep once again.

Min-ho looked away from Liam when it was explained that he was trying to cuddle him. He probably hadn't liked that, especially since it was between two guys. The young man sighed softly before glancing back over at his roommate.
"Sorry..." He said before walking back to his own bed, dropping the marker on his bedside table.
Min-ho could only assume that Liam was pretty upset about the cuddling thing, especially if he wanted to wait until morning to talk. The other young man probably had to figure some stuff out for himself. He could only hope that Liam wasn't going to make some sort of drastic homophobic decision to change rooms. The Korean had already had to explain his sleepwalking to one new person, he really wasn't eager to do that for someone else so soon. He crawled back into his own bed, pulling his comforter over his head and curling into a ball underneath that. Min-ho was pretty embarrassed, so it took him quite some time to get back to sleep.

Liam hadn't really minded what Min had done, having known the reason behind it. He knew that Min couldn't control his sleepwalking, and didn't blame him. He didn't see himself as a homophobic person, but at the same time he didn't think of changing his sexuality. He definitely didn't expect his roommate to be gay. It wasn't one of the first things one asks.

Min-ho opened his eyes as the sun had just started to light up the sky, the voices of the early birds singing reaching his ears. He remained underneath his comforter, tired not only because he wasn't able to sleep for more than a few hours but also because he really didn't want to face the day. The Korean was quite happy to keep under the covers, so long as it meant that he didn't have to face Liam for another hour or so. He kept his eyes closed, hoping to either fall back asleep or to fake it long enough to be left alone. Classes were due to start the next day, but Min-ho found himself desperately wishing that they started today. At least then he could get his mind off of things and scurry off to his own classes to escape.

Status
Not open for further replies.