Coincidence {With Doc_Halladay}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... That was interesting. A roommate who sleptwalked. He'd never had one of those before. He wondered exactly what went on in Min's head at night.

"Well..." Liam didn't know what to say after that. He smiled slightly when Min laughed, though he could read the awkwardness behind it. "I suppose as long as you don't snore we'll get along fine. Although..." He ran a hand through his hair and sighed. "I have a little trouble keeping my powers at bay when I sleep. If you touch me I may knock you to the other side of the room..." His smile turned apologetic. "Sorry in advance if that happens."

Min-ho smirked when Liam commented on them getting along just fine so long as he didn't snore. Now that he knew for sure didn't happen. He raised an eyebrow when Liam mentioned not being able to keep his powers in check all the time and how it could lead to him getting knocked across the room. The young man was pretty sure it wasn't something homophobic, but he had to make sure.
"You a magic caster or something?" He asked, trying to sound as casual as he could.
It probably wasn't all that convincing.

Liam read the uncertainty in his voice as a completely different reason. "Something like that.. I'll try to keep it from happening but I can't always be sure." Liam bit his lip and looked away. It was kinda cute. "It's more of an instinct thing. When I grew up, anything that touched me was bad so..." He suddenly realized just how close he was to Min. He took a step back, but didn't think much of the gesture. "I can show you if you want."

Min-ho nodded when Liam replied that it was something like magic, noticing when the other male bit his bottom lip. That was cute. He felt a twinge of pity for Liam when he explained that whatever touched him as a child was bad. The proximity of the other male hadn't even crossed the Korean's mind, as he was carefully taking in every expression on Liam's face. When Liam stepped back and said he'd show what he meant, confusion covered Min-ho's face. It seemed to be something deeply personal and he really didn't want to pry. However, a very large part of him was extremely curious as to what Liam meant.
"Y-you don't have to. I mean, not if it's uncomfortable for you or anything." He said, only then realizing how uneasy he was becoming.

Liam just shrugged. He hadn't been looking at Min the entire time, and didn't notice just how closely he was being watched. "It's a protection thing. I use it openly, especially if people annoy me. It's the reason behind when I say you might get knocked back."

Min-ho could feel his cheeks flush a little when Liam mentioned that it was a little protection thing. He didn't know why he'd been so nervous about it.
"Oh, okay." The young man replied.
He was a little embarrassed still and he really hoped that Liam wouldn't notice it. Min-ho didn't even know where to begin with explaining himself.

Liam looked at him and noticed the blush. He didn't understand what it was for, but didn't ask. Instead, he stepped back again. Then he let Min see what his power was.

A glowing, green orb like thing began to grow from him. It spread, and once it was big enough the bottom of it disappeared once it hit the floor. The orb stopped right in front of Min. "Try to get through," Liam said. He smiled.

Min-ho's eyes widened when he watched the glowing green orb emit from Liam. He followed the object with his dark eyes until it dropped through the floor where it stayed. The young man looked back up to his roommate before he looked at the orb thing again. He prodded it with his finger, finding that while it was definitely made of energy it wasn't that easy to get through. Min-ho eventually found himself pushing on the orb, but to no avail. Well then, that could make a problem with waking up his roommate.

The orb suddenly disappeared. "I guess you can call it a force field," Liam said once it did. "And I can't control how fast it comes out when I'm sleeping. You might get hit pretty hard." He grimaced. That would not be a nice impression, especially since both of them couldn't control what they did.

Min-ho stumbled forward after the green orb disappeared, not having been ready for the sudden disappearance of the thing.
"Ah, I see that." Min-ho replied looking over to Liam.
He really couldn't do much other than sleepwalk, although he did sometimes write things.
"That's pretty cool." The young man commented. "All I can do is manage to find markers or cans of spray paint whenever I sleepwalk and write all over things."

"Thanks," Liam said, with the tiniest hint of a blush. He'd never had anyone compliment his abilities. He raised an eyebrow at the last part. "Am I in danger of being spray painted? And what do you write exactly?"

Min-ho was grateful that Liam accepted his compliment. Things seemed to be getting a little less awkward between the two.
"I don't spray paint or draw on people." He replied, rubbing the back of his head as he spoke. "I usually write on walls, floors, ceilings, paper sometimes. It's usually a lot of nonsense, but every once in awhile I actually write something that makes sense."
The young man looked away from his roommate, seriously debating whether or not to tell him the next part. Well, they'd been this open this far, so why not?

"And when it makes sense, it happens." He added, looking down as he spoke.
Now if Liam wasn't homophobic, he'd definitely be creeped out. Min-ho was sure of it.

"That's good," Liam said, but noticed he was nervous. He waited for him to continue. He kept quiet, allowing him to speak without being interrupted. A chill went down his spine at Min's last words. "So... You basically write out the future?" He asked.

Min-ho shrugged at Liam's question, not fully sure how he was going to reply to it.
"Sometimes." He replied, taking several moments looking at his knees before looking back up at Liam. "Although, I think it's what's supposed to happen or be revealed. It still creeps me out when something actually happens."
After all, it was in those moments that he became paranoid that something else was to blame for his sleepwalking.

"Oh..." Liam thought about it. "Sounds creepy, to be honest. So how often exactly does this happen?" He wondered what would he write out. It was probably going to be in Korean, though.

"A couple times a month maybe." Min-ho answered with a shrug.
He looked directly at Liam, finding that he liked the other male's eyes. They were easy to look at and were almost comforting in a strange way.
"I don't really keep close track of it." He admitted sheepishly.
The Korean wished that he could make sense of it all, but he just couldn't.

"Ah," Liam said. He didn't notice Min looking at him, more concentrated on his own thoughts. "So... You hungry?" He was starving himself, and he wanted to get out of the stuffy room.

When Liam finally dropped the subject and mentioned getting food, Min-ho was more than relieved.
"Yeah." He replied, figuring the two of them could figure something out for food whether it be a trip to the on campus cafeteria or elsewhere.

"I wonder where the food is on campus. I could eat a horse," Liam said jokingly. He then looked to his clothes and sighed. They were creased and rumpled from being slept in. "I'm gonna change first."

"I think I have a campus map somewhere around here." Min-ho commented after Liam mentioned the location of the cafeteria.
He had his head down when Liam spoke, commenting on how he needed to change his clothes and it was a good thing. It hid the tinge of pink that flushed onto his cheeks for a brief moment. The young man kept his head down, listening to the rustling of Liam's clothes as he changed. He didn't want to be a pervert and look while his roommate changed, not until he came out.
Right...he hadn't done that yet, had he?

Status
Not open for further replies.