Coincidence {With Doc_Halladay}

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the suns rays came through the window, Liam woke immediately. With a yawn, he sat up and stretched. After that, he glanced over to his roommates bed. "You awake?"

Min-ho remained still under his comforter when he heard Liam wake, listening to the sounds of his roommate shifting under the covers before the bed creaked with his act of sitting up. He really didn't want to face the day, and to make matters worse, Liam asked if he was awake. The Korean remained frozen in place, his bulbasaur plush clutched close to his chest. He listened close for any sounds of Liam moving, but when he didn't hear anything he assumed that the jig was up.
"No." Min-ho replied from under his comforter, his voice muffled by the heavy blanket.
It was a clear lie, but at least he had acknowledged Liam's question.

Liam frowned, confused at the way Min was acting. He stood, his hair falling into his eyes, and walked over. "Are you okay?" Liam wondered why his roommate was acting like this. Even though he had only known him for about a day, he was pretty sure this was unusual.

Min-ho held bulbasaur tighter when he heard Liam walk over to the side of his bed. This wasn't going well, not at all. He really was nervous to talk to his roommate, especially after the incident of the night before. The Korean silently sighed when he was asked if he was okay. He was far from okay, but he couldn't even begin to tell his roommate why. Min-ho had only ever come out to a few people, so he wasn't completely un-closeted yet. Still, Liam was waiting for an answer.
"I didn't sleep very well." He replied, still remaining hidden under his comforter.
Well, a partial truth was better than a whole lie, right?

"Was it because of something I said?" Because of Liam's past, he had a habit of reading others emotions when he could. From what he could tell, Min was rather uncomfortable and he didn't know why.

Min-ho found himself wishing that it had been something that Liam had said. However, it was more of what the other young man had done. Being shoved away without any explanation as to why and the fact that he was told that they'd talk in the morning, that was what had been so upsetting to him. Still, it was frustrating to not be able to tell his roommate all the details.
"No, it's not that." The Korean replied, still under cover. "I just didn't sleep well."

Liam frowned. "Was it last night?" He thought back to it, and realized he had been rather rude. Then again, he had wanted to sleep.

"Last night was when I was trying to sleep, so yeah. I didn't sleep well last night." Min-ho replied, taking the very literal approach to replying to Liam.
Of course, Liam was getting at what was truly bothering him, but he wasn't about to admit it. The last thing the Korean wanted to do was declare a "no-homo" to his roommate. He just wanted to sleep, maybe even be left alone. However, Min-ho had a feeling that Liam wouldn't let him off that easily.

Liam crossed his arms. "Why won't you tell me whats wrong? If it's bothering you then just tell me, I probably won't judge." He was rather stubborn, not willing to let go until he had what he wanted.

Min-ho sighed under the covers when Liam called him out, demanding to have a straight answer.
"Did I do something bad last night?" He asked, shifting for the first time but remaining hidden. "When I asked, you said not to talk until morning."
That's all that the Korean could assume given the situation. He had woken up on his butt, with the pain of falling on it jolting him into reality. Min-ho really wondered what had happened that was so bad for Liam to shove him away.

Liam's brow creased with confusion. "No you didn't. You were drawing on the window when I woke, so I told you to go back to bed. You came to mine instead, and hugged me. I was trying to sleep, and you weren't letting go easy so I had to use my power. I was really tired, so sorry if I sounded rude," he finished. He hoped that would clear some things up.

Min-ho let out a breath that he didn't even know he was holding when he heard Liam tell him that he didn't do anything wrong. He had just gone to the wrong bed and gotten a little clingy was all. The Korean knew that this tendency sometimes played out, mostly through his cousins. Apparently, whenever he and his mother had stayed at her sister's house he would take to wandering while the adults stayed up late. After being told to go to bed, Min-ho would typically end up in an already occupied bed. It had been cute when he was little, but as he got older his cousins would get annoyed and go off on him for it.
"That's all that happened?" The Korean asked, finally peeking out from beneath his comforter.

"Yeah," Liam said reassuringly. How rude had he sounded last night? Probably rather rude, seeing that Min reacted so badly. "I'm sorry if I said something rude last night. I didn't mean it." Now that was cleared up, he hoped they could do something else. Something that could probably take their minds off it. Was he hungry? He'd better ask. "Breakfast sound good?"

"It's okay." Min-ho replied, sitting up as he spoke.
He was glad he didn't have to call a "no-homo" moment for his roommate. The Korean didn't really have to think long on it before replied to Liam's question.
"Yeah. Breakfast sounds good." He replied.

Glad that everything was okay now, Liam stepped back and let his arms drop. He glanced to the writing on the window and frowned. He had seen Korean writing before, but it wasn't like he actually understood anything. "What did you predict?"

Min-ho got out of his bed when Liam asked what he had predicted. It took him a few moments, but when he saw the red marker writing on the window he finally figured out what his roommate was talking about. The Korean looked at the characters carefully, to make sure he hadn't tried for a different character and messed up in his sleep.
"Huh. That's weird." He said before translating for Liam. "I wrote 'The moon is full.' "
Min-ho turned his gaze to Liam before deciding that he should probably ask the other if the words meant something to him. They may or may not have, but he knew they at least meant that they'd have to clean the window before the break. Otherwise, the housing department probably wouldn't be too happy with them.

"I have no idea what that's supposed to mean." He added.

Liam frowned as he waited. He was rather curious as to what he said. Needless to say, he had never had a sleepwalking, future predicting room mate. However, at Min's words, his eyes widened in shock. So soon? He turned away so Min couldn't see the look on his face. He'd have to prepare. He didn't want to lose control like he had the first time. And he would be out the entire night. Liam let out a sigh. Full moons, always something to look forward to.

Min-ho raised an eyebrow when Liam turned away from him. Did those words mean something to him? If they did, what did they mean?
"You okay?" He asked Liam, absentmindedly putting a hand on the other male's shoulder.
The Korean knew he was intruding on Liam's personal bubble, but he couldn't help the gesture. He was curious and even a little concerned for his roommate.

"Y-yeah," Liam muttered. He didn't mind the hand on his shoulder, too lost in his own thoughts. "You don't happen to know when exactly, do you?" He wondered. If he knew the exact date it would be better. He had no access to any calendars or the Internet at the moment, and couldn't search it up.

Min-ho could hear the tension in Liam's voice when he replied. The full moon did mean something for him, but what? The young man shrugged when he was asked if he knew when the full moon would be.
"Well...if I had to take a guess, judging by what I wrote, probably tonight or the night after." He replied, taking his hand off of Liam's shoulder as he spoke. "Why do you ask?"
Min-ho figured he might as well ask, especially because it seemed to be bothering Liam so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.