Coincidence {With Doc_Halladay}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liam had gone into he bathroom to do so. When he came out, he was wearing a grey short-sleeved t-shirt with the normal blue jeans. He really didn't give a damn as to what he wore, so long as it was comfortable. He looked to Min when he came out, raising an eyebrow.

Min-ho was grateful when Liam opted to change in the bathroom. He shook himself out of his mind loop in time for Liam to come back in the room. The young man looked away when he saw his roommate's eyebrow perk up.
"I'm looking for that map they gave me at admissions, and I can't seem to find it, heh." He muttered, looking through his book bag as the spoke.

Liam frowned and thought for a second. "I may have one. I was really tired yesterday so I probably can't remember." He smiled sheepishly, suddenly remembering how he had behaved yesterday. "Sorry about that, by the way."

Min-ho searched through his bag and eventually was able to produce the campus map. The time allowed whatever blush remnants that might have been on his face to fade away.
"It's okay." The Korean replied, looking up at his roommate. "If there's one thing I can really understand, it's sleep."
He said the last bit with a little bit of a smile before holding out the campus map.

"It looks like that cafeteria is in the middle of campus." Min-ho commented, standing up as he spoke.

Liam smiled slightly. "I see." He had a look at the map. "So it's not that much of a walk. Do you need to change?" Liam gave Min a once over.

"Naw, I'm fine." Min-ho replied, giving his hair a once-over with his hands before slipping his shoes on.
His clothes weren't too rumpled, as t-shirts and jeans seldom got, so he didn't worry about how he looked. Besides, this was college. He had seen several other students at his previous campus going to the cafeteria in their pajamas no matter what the hour was.

Liam shrugged. "Alright. Shall we go?" Without waitin for an answer, he headed for the door. He was hungry and thirsty and wanted to hurry.

Min-ho nodded at Liam's suggestion that they get going to the cafeteria. He was getting pretty hungry, so the trip was very welcome. The Korean let his roommate take the lead, deciding that Liam probably knew campus a little better than he did. If not, they could collaborate over the map.

Liam only acted like he knew. He had only arrived yesterday, and had been very sleepy. Eventually he stopped, no idea where they were.

Once Liam stopped, Min-ho pulled out the map and started looking over it.
"It looks like the cafeteria is past the quad. If we pass by there, we should be able to find it." He said, showing the map to Liam and pointing out the structures as he spoke.
Once they got to the cafeteria, things would be better. They probably both needed food.

"Hopefully," Liam chuckled. "I really could eat a horse. I am starving." He looked at the map and nodded.

{Sorry for the short post :/}

Min-ho chuckled back when Liam laughed, glad that there was some levity between the two of them. Based off the map, he lead the way to the cafeteria and into the building. The smell of various breakfast foods being cooked could be smelled all the way down the hall. There was a very short line, so in no time they were in and picking up trays.

Liam stopped when they first entered the hall, inhaling deeply. He sighed when he exhaled. It smelled so good. "I hope they have bacon." Then he strode down the length of the hall and into the cafeteria. Even though the line was short, he still frowned at it. But he didn't say anything as he joined the line and quickly began to pick his food.

Min-ho opted to get fruit and yoghurt with a small bowl of cereal to start off with. There was a huge line at the waffle-maker and he wasn't much in the mood for meat first thing in the morning. The Korean really wasn't a breakfast person most days, but today was one of those days where he'd make an exception. Happily, they had a coffee machine that also dispensed hot water. There was a small assortment of teas, from which he chose a basic green tea before filling a mug with hot water. Once it looked like Liam had gotten his food, Min-ho found them a table to sit down at.

Bacon, eggs, toast. Oh look, they even have baked beans! Liam was piling stuff onto his plate, starving. He half hoped they had Vegemite, however it was rare in America. And as expected, they didn't have any. Not letting that dampen his so far good mood, Liam walked over to the coffee machine and frowned. What to drink. He settled on a latte. After it was made, he grabbed the mug and plate before going to find Min.

Min-ho had settled on a table that was only big enough for two people, deciding that he wasn't quite ready to start meeting other people yet. It always seemed that when he started to make friends, at least one of the girls would be carrying a torch for him before long. Of course, coming out to her once she confessed her feelings was always far too dramatic and once it spread through the group, any guys that were there either left or gave him awkward looks long enough for him to take his own leave. Min-ho found himself relieved when Liam found him and also sat down, his plate laden with possibly every form of protein that could be found in the cafeteria.
"Well, that looks like about a quarter of a horse." He commented before taking a bite of fruit.
After all, Liam had said that he was hungry enough to eat a horse, right?

Liam grinned at him. "So obviously it isn't enough." He eyed the piece of fruit in his hand. "I need something healthy. I'll be right back." He left the table, heading to grab a couple of pieces of fruit. He hadn't eaten anything since yesterday breakfast so it was no wonder that he was going to eat so much.

Min-ho quirked an eyebrow when Liam mentioned the need to eat something healthy. He watched as his roommate wandered off, returning with fruit. Meat was healthy, wasn't it? The Korean knew that fruit was considered to be more healthy than meat, but he really didn't see why it was a big deal. It looked like Liam might be a high energy person, so meat would help out. Well, it didn't matter too much then, did it?
"Wow, you didn't get enough, did you?" He said jokingly.

Liam shot him a cheeky grin. He put the apple, pear, banana and carrot down onto his tray and sat down. "I haven't eaten since last morning so..." Being a werewolf also meant he ate just that bit more. Especially since he had ran the entire way here yesterday. That burned up a lot. He looked at his food and frowned. "What to eat first..."

Min-ho smiled back at Liam's cheeky grin before opening his yoghurt and starting in on it. He imagined that any onlookers would think that he was on a diet in comparison to how much his roommate was eating. Maybe it was because of that magical power that he had. It could make him burn calories faster or something, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.