• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Nocitinc that she wasn't a threat, for the time being, Leon retracted his blade and sat next to her to where she could have something to lean on. "What do you mean 'Danger is headed your way'?" He asks curiously, it was usual for his family to get attacked in a general sense, but him being the direct target is a different story. "Who is trying to hurt me?"

Izzy returns with the first aid kit; she almosts drops it when she see's Leon sitting close to the mysterious girl. "Master Leon, stay away from her!!" In an attempt to get the young lad away, she tried to push him off.

This did not sit well with the young master, "I am helping her sit up Isabella. If you can't see that, then that sounds like a personal issue. An issue that I'm sure father would have no problem transferring you to a different position in the manor."

Izzy stood there in shock at Leon's tone, and choice, of words. Even though she did have a bit more common sense than the boy, she really needed this job. So she bowed, "Forgive me for my rudeness, Master Leon," and went on to treating Frannie's wounds.

Frannie, however, was all out of BS for the moment. She had been lucky enough to fool Leon into believing her, but this maidservant was a different story. Frannie needed something believable, and a danger that would require immediate attention.

"There's a group of people who believe your family to be evil," she said, setting up her lie with a half truth.

"C'mon, Fortuna, don't stop or hesitate now,"
she thought to herself, "You were attacked by something, so what were you attacked by?"

Eventually she spoke, "Spies. They sent spies to scout out this building. If we are unlucky, then they might have already set traps for us."

"Great job Fortuna. You have be the luckiest bitch alive, which thankfully you are, for anybody to believe your beautiful lie here. What's next, ninjas?"