Closure

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her fingers started playing with his hair, and he pressed himself in even closer to her. His lips parted as she started nibbling on his bottom lip. He allowed his tongue to run over her lips, pulling her in as close as her could. He remembered reading somewhere that kissing had the same effect on the brain as certain kinds of drugs. And he could believe that. When they were this close, he didn't feel like he needed to pass out on the couch for an hour or so as his body got the fix of whatever was in his sleeping pills. He didn't feel like he needed his anxiety pills, because he wasn't afraid when he was with her.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Aolin softly gripped his back now with her fingers, with a warmth spreading fast within her body.
His tongue was soft and warm, letting her lips to be captived by him in this sweet moment.
A never ending feeling.

Aolin could feel his heart beat through his shirt, now being almost glued to each other and sharing the same feelings.
This warm comfort was not a dream.
It was real.

Aolin could feel it over and over again, her mind filled with tiny sparkles from the more intense kissing. Something different about it.
Definitely.

Slowly and certain, Aolin parted her lips a bit more to have a better taste of him, while her warm breath through the nose tickled his cheek.

• Love
Reactions: PlayingMonster
Her fingers gripping his back felt amazing. There was a new kind of urgency, one that had never really been there before. He could feel her heart beating against his chest, and knew that she could probably feel his too. And there was something deeply personal about that, about being able to feel each other's hearts. Her breath tickled his cheek. He ran his hand through her hair as her lips parted. His own did the same, allowing him to taste her even more. They were broken people, but for now, they were whole. They were whole and they were alive and it felt amazing to feel her heart against him and just to feel her against him.

• Love
Lost in the moment.
Even after what has happened, she still could feel happiness.
Was that even possible for real?

Aolin tasted Alex, him being something in between sweet and sour. At a slow motion, she pull herself away to catch her breath with her check redder than the tomatoes. Her eyes gaze at him, all embarrassed now and let her forehead to hide at the base of his neck, with her warm breath blowing over his skin.

" I am glad that I've met you..
I.. Really don't know what I'll do without you, Alex."

Aolin whispered for him, allowing her hand to move along his forearm until it had reached his finger and intertwined hers with his.

• Love
He smiled as she pulled away. Her cheeks were adorably red, and she rested her forehead at the base of his neck. Her breath tickled as it blew over his skin, making his smile all the wider. He kissed the top of her head as she spoke. "I'm glad I met you too. The pair of us would be some mess if we hadn't met each other, wouldn't we?" He smiled as her fingers interlaced with his. "Come on, let's go do something foolishly romantic. All we've done is eat dinner, kiss, and save each other's lives. I've got... five hours until I've got to head in to work. What do you want to do?" He asked, taking her other hand in his and looking down at her.

• Love
Aolin have an honest smile to him, squeezing his hand once again. A tiny giggle could be heard coming from her lips.

" I say we go to Walmart..
I sit in the trolley while you push me down the hallway.. And I scream Geronimo!
And then we take some fireworks and go to this tall building over the rooftop to see them sparkle !"

Aolin spoke with a wide grin over he face, giggling again before opening the door and pulled Alex after her down the stairs.
Happiness written all over her face.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
He laughed at her suggestions, and nodded. She took his hand and pulled him down the stairs, and he only stopped her to shut his door. He laughed again as they ran down the stairs. He forced her to slow to a walk as they reached the street, but he kept her hand wrapped in his. He could feel the bandages on her wrist against his arm, but didn't care. He just pulled her in even closer so their arms were touching. They reached his local Walmart and he got a cart, grinning at her. "Come on then!"

Once she was inside, he took a running start at the automatic doors. They opened in barely enough time for them to get through, and they got more than a few strange looks as he sprinted down the aisles, still pushing her inside the cart. He skidded to a stop at the end of one of the aisles. "In all seriousness, I need to do some grocery shopping." He laughed.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
This was fun after all.
Aolin enjoyed the rise in the trolley, giggling all the way.
Her hair was swinging as Alex picked up a faster speed now.

Aolin now stood up inside the trolley, holding her hand by the edge of it and pointed towards the sweets department first.

" Captain!! To the Land of Marshmallows!
We need them for later, Aye!!"

Aolin said like on a pirate tone of voice, turning to him for a second and smiled widely.
Some people in the shop looking suspiciously at them, but she did not care at all.
At that time she was happy.

• Love
He laughed. "Yes, ma'am!" He responded, sprinting down the aisle. They were getting a lot of strange looks, but he didn't miss the smiles from a few people as he ran past. Happiness was infectious, and there was enough coming off the pair of them to cause a pandemic. He grabbed his preferred bag of marshmallows and threw them in beside her, along with another few of his preferred treats and a bag of popcorn. "Let's have a movie night!" He declared, grinning.

He followed her directions as to what they should get, picking up anything else he needed in terms of proper food to feed them for the next little while. Junk was all well and good, but he didn't think that eating it for every single meal was going to do any of them any good. When they reached the checkout, he held out a hand to help her get out of the cart. "Madam, may I be of assistance?" He allowed himself to slip into his full accent.

• Love
Aolin smiled all the time, forgetting that not to long ago she was in a hospital because she had cut herself. Foolish mind.
All her emotions taking over when she heard Alex's voice, after gathering everything they needed.

" Yes Sir..
I must say your accent is just awesome!"

Her hand squeezing his, now getting of the trolley and placed a kiss on his lips. It didn't matter if they were in public, they were young.
And in Love.

Aolin intertwined her fingers with his sensing his warmth, while now they waited in line to pay for the stuff.
Her perfume leaving a light trace around her, lingering in the air.

He laughed as she commented on his accent, bending down slightly to return the kiss. When she pulled away, he straightened up. "Yeah, I can make it a lot stronger when I want to. You should hear me after I come back from visiting my family though. You'd swear that I'd never heard any accent other than an English one." He laughed, running his thumb lazily across her hand as they waited. He could smell her perfume and smiled. The cash register smiled at them as they approached, and he returned the smile easily. He paid for the shopping and handed her a bag, carrying the other in his free hand. "So, what now? We've still got four hours to kill, but we've also got to eat, and I need to change before I go into work. So we've actually probably got about two hours. Do you want to go back and watch a movie? Or is there anything else that you want to do?" He asked, still running his thumb along her hand.

• Thank You
Aolin held tightly his hand, with the other one being busy with a bag. She smiled at him, starting to walk outside the supermarket giggling all the way.

Then suddenly she stopped, only to take out her phone and turned at Alex. A huge smirk appeared at her lips .

" Let's take some photos !!
And then we go home, eat something.. And maybe we could go on your rooftop and light the firecrackers ?"

Her voice all excited, now coming closer to him and almost glued her cheek to his, before taking a first photo. Then Aolin showed her tongue in the next one and then Obe picture taken when they kissed.
One just as Aolin bit gently his lip while grinning, right there in the parking lot.

Interesting ..

• Love
He nodded. "Sounds awesome!" He crossed his eyes as she stuck out her tongue, and allowed himself to just smile as she kissed him for the second one. She bit his lip and he put his hand to the side of her face, still smiling. He pulled away, pulling out his own phone and smiling at her. He bent down to kiss her again, taking a picture, before curling both hands around her waist. "Let's go to the park again." He murmured in her ear, kissing her neck below it. He'd never felt anything like this.

• Love
Aolin grinned at him, feeling all excited about the fun that both of them will have.
And so, Aolin made the first steps towards the park area, not letting go of his hand. She was afraid that maybe he'll let go of her.
Loosing him was not an option.

After a short while, they could see the park area at a short distance,
Aolin squeezing his hand.
A cold breeze passed by, making the leaves to fly around along with her hair.

" I didn't thought you'll like the park.. Should we go to the same tree like last time ?"

She asked him walking down the path of the park, with an loudly heart beat. More emotions overwhelming her for sure.

• Love
He laughed a little. "Well, I love the park when you're there too." He said, pulling her in close and wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "And, sure, let's go to the tree." He kept her arm around her shoulder as they walked, feeling her head against his shoulder. It just felt right. He found himself mentally working out when he'd need to take his pills again. His stomach dropped a little as he realised that any time now, he was going to start craving the sleeping pills. But, maybe,when he was with Aolin, he wouldn't need it. Still- going into work craving pills wasn't going to be great.

He pulled her down beside him as they reached the tree, kissing her on the forehead gently before kissing her again on the lips, wrapping his arms around her waist.

• Love
Aolin give him an assuring smile, resting her head at his shoulder as they both walked over the oak tree.

Her face looked upon the sky for a moment, returning to Alex. She looked at him as not getting enough of his presence. Her body moved quickly in a tight embrace, dropping the bag to the ground .

"'I ... Think I am in love with you.."

Her voice trembling a little, Aolin said bluntly to him, not sure if it was to soon for this type of confession. He could feel her loud and pounding heart, with their bodies pressed against each other.

However, as suddenly as that begun, Aolin let him go and chuckled for a bit, blushing badly. Then, she looked at the bag trying to find the firecrackers all nervous like. She could sense his eyes over her body.

Stupid love.

• Love
He stared at her, taking in what she had said. He could feel her heart pounding, and she suddenly pulled away, rooting through their bags. He took her hands and grinned at her. "I think I love you too." He said, putting a hand to her face and leaning in to kiss her gently. They'd only met a few days ago, but god knows, they'd already been through hell and back together. She'd seen him passed out on the floor in his own vomit, and he'd found her in a pool of her own blood. And he wasn't going anywhere. He put both hands on her face, pressing his body to hers to he could feel her heartbeat beneath his, and so she could feel how she made his heart pound as well.

• Love
This new feeling spreading rapidly inside of her body, Causing to feel warmer and warmer by seconds.
Aolin blushed deeply as Alex spoke, before she could say anything he already pulled her tiny frame towards him.
Now, it was as if they'd shared the same heat, their hearts beating against each other.

Her lips were captured by his soft tenderness, her body pressed at his chest. Allowing her hands to come at his back, in a huggle mode.
Again, the time has come to a stop.
Every instant filled with sparkles.

This was awkward, considering that they met at a coffee shop, then at a bar and he saw her half naked. Then, both broken by their own desperation..

Now, Aolin felt like she was lost in the echo.
Lost into Him..

Her soft lips parting slightly, at a slow motion titling her head to be right so he can kiss her better.
Sweet sensations.

• Love
Her head tilted slightly, and her lips parted. He allowed his own to do the same, breathing her in. His hands knotted in her hair, and he allowed himself to lie back against the tree, pulling her with him. As he did so, his hands slid down to sit on her waist. Everywhere she was touching him, it felt like there was fire underneath his skin. He allowed his lips to part fully, biting softly on her lip as he did so. A week ago, if you would have told him he'd feel like this, he would have laughed at you. But now it was real, and he could feel all of it. His hand slid back up to run through her hair.

• Love
The soft wind blowing around them, causing some leaves to fly along the way.

Aolin playfully touched his back, moving her fingers just at the edge of his shirt and found his bare skin. Allowing herself to caress his skin just above his waist band.

Her lips parted slightly more, with her soft, moist tongue brushing against his own in a gentle dance.
The temperature had risen rapidly, along with her heart beats.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.