Closing Open Registration on January 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mind me. I'm old and cranky.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I dear say, if you all shall desire a match of fist-de-cuffs on a majestic pegasus that you take your ever so elegant brawl to a location more deserving of such magnificence.
General Chat would be my usual cup of tea, but there are many rowdy chaps there eager to join which will unavoidably cause a most righteous Paladin to break it up.
Otherwise you can go to the wondrous land of PM's, brawl to your hearts content without the interference of the common rabble.

Wait... How do we give invite codes? Like are we limited to people we know from elsewhere? :/ sorry if this was asked elsewhere, I didn't get the chance to read every page of this xD

Wait... How do we give invite codes? Like are we limited to people we know from elsewhere? :/ sorry if this was asked elsewhere, I didn't get the chance to read every page of this xD
I'm assuming we would PM a staffer to let them know we wanted to invite someone, and they would give us a code. Or perhaps something might just be added into the coding where we click it, it auto-generates a code, and we send it to the person we want to invite.

Right, but that's sort of my question. Like are we saying 'text the code to your friend from school' sort of invite? Or invite a friend from another forum?

Right, but that's sort of my question. Like are we saying 'text the code to your friend from school' sort of invite? Or invite a friend from another forum?
Well, given the fact it would be some sort of validation or activation code... I would think someone could do either one. Hell, why not both, if the person from said forum is also a friend?

• Thank You
Reactions: ElBell
I'm assuming we would PM a staffer to let them know we wanted to invite someone, and they would give us a code. Or perhaps something might just be added into the coding where we click it, it auto-generates a code, and we send it to the person we want to invite.

It says right up there in the original announcement where you can find the invite code to give to people!

Silly members, you guys need to read more than just the announcement title. O___O

Reading?!

THE FUCK IS THIS, A ROLEPLAYING SITE?!!
post-36748-I-was-elected-to-lead-not-to-r-tmzi.gif

Ok well...I guess I should know better than to express opinions on a public board. My original post was even me saying I didn't believe it was enough people for reasons that weren't worth anyones time to share other than people that have the same views as me, which is where that quote of mine even came from, and when I do post it I get ridiculed for it. God forbid I KNOW that my views are mine and not everyone will agree with them. I never meant to call any ideas shit, I am just by nature an incredibly negative person, and I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but at the end of the day I am here for me, not you just as you're here for you and not me.

That being said, I'm going to stop here.

It says right up there in the original announcement where you can find the invite code to give to people!

Silly members, you guys need to read more than just the announcement title. O___O
I clicked the link and got an error >~> I know that's where we got the code, I just wasn't sure how we were to find people to even give it to xD

I clicked the link and got an error >~> I know that's where we got the code, I just wasn't sure how we were to find people to even give it to xD
whoops O____O I need to fix something

Well, finding people.. I assume it'll mostly just be cases when you have a friend you wanna invite. XD But people can also drop the link at other rp forums or something if they're trying to kidnap people

Ok well...I guess I should know better than to express opinions on a public board. My original post was even me saying I didn't believe it was enough people for reasons that weren't worth anyones time to share other than people that have the same views as me, which is where that quote of mine even came from, and when I do post it I get ridiculed for it. God forbid I KNOW that my views are mine and not everyone will agree with them. I never meant to call any ideas shit, I am just by nature an incredibly negative person, and I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but at the end of the day I am here for me, not you just as you're here for you and not me.
That being said, I'm going to stop here.
Dude. Relax. All people were saying is to stop speaking for numerous people when all you're ACTUALLY doing is speaking YOUR views. If you are still upset about people pointing that out, please fill out the following spoiler.
FiL1eeP.jpg

Last edited:
I said they were my opinions, not everyones.

Facepalm-GIFS-1.gif

I dear say I said it before and I shan't say it again after this.
Take your dear game of fist-a-cuffs elsewhere before the righteous Paladins force your hands.

Reactions: Beta
You quoted where I said it, I apologize if that makes me assume you read it.

You quoted where I said it, I apologize if that makes me assume you read it.
Not in the post I quoted. Stop being so shortsighted. Alas, I must now engage Gwazi in combat. Cheerio.

My original post was even me saying I didn't believe it was enough people for reasons that weren't worth anyones time to share
*cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.