Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I do not think we have had the pleasure of RPing together before, however I have an almost fanatical love for the Star Wars universe, and this RP really caught my eye. Would it be possible for me to snag up a spot at all?

Hello, I do not think we have had the pleasure of RPing together before, however I have an almost fanatical love for the Star Wars universe, and this RP really caught my eye. Would it be possible for me to snag up a spot at all?
'Course. Go ahead and make a character.

Reactions: Unbound
-

Last edited:
My CS for the rp. :D

General:

Character Name:
Krion Wyn (Kree-on Win)

Alias:
"Kri", "He-Witch", "Emerald Eyes"

Sex/Gender:
Male/Male

Species/Race:
Human-Dathomirian mix

Place Of Birth:
Dathomir

Current Residence:
Coruscant

Library Assistant

Appearance:

Height:
5'8"

Hair:
Black

Eyes:
Emerald Green

Distinguishing Marks:
Chalk white skin with black tribal tattoos that sprawl over his entire body. Brightly colored green eyes.

General Appearance:

As a mix between a human father and a Dathomirian mother, he inherited mostly his mother's traits. His skin is ghostly white, marred by black tribal styled tattoos that covered his entire body. The thick lines wrapped around his limbs, usually concluding with sharp points. On his face, he had thick black circles around his eyes, arching up to make them appear like wings. He has a medium frame, thin enough to allow what muscle he did possess to be visible. His hair is black, kept long and usually embellished with ties, beads, bones and other ordainments. Taken from his father's pool, he received a strong pair of green eyes, some even saying they seemed to glow. Rumors spread about that the spirit ichor, source of the witch's magic, filled them in times of great emotion. He prefers looser clothing, allowing for free movement of his body.

Strengths:
+ Open Mindedness
Because he is usually misunderstood himself, he tries to keep an open mind to all people of all types.
+ Force Powers
He has a strong connection with the force and would prefer to use it over any other weapon at his disposal. He uses his powers whenever he can, in normal situations, in the company of people who would not turn him into the Circle, of course.
+ Thinker
He reads and thinks a lot. He prides himself in being educated, even if he is mostly self-taught.

Weaknesses:
- Can't Fly
He doesn't know the first things about piloting a ship.
- Weak Shooting
He's learned but if the target isn't the side of a building, he'll likely not hit anything. He prefers not to use guns
- Slight Phobia of Droids
He finds their AI and their manifestations of personalities to be rather creepy.

Social and Mental:

Allies:
Gretta Bast
-Head librarian and owner of the small library on Coruscant. Acts as a mother to Krion.

Enemies:
Selman Ort
-The bounty hunter that stole the Dathomirian from his home as a teenager taking him to the underground levels of Coruscant as a prize. After his escape from Selman, he had not seen or heard from him since but he had heard rumors that the bounty hunter was still very active in the underworld, seemingly having forgotten about Krion.

Current Goal/Purpose:
Learn more of his own heritage, further his knowledge of the Force and advance further in his career.

Aspirations:
To work in one of the largest libraries in the galaxy, particularly the Jedi Archives.

Hobbies:
Drinking, betting, reading, learning

The outdoors, open mindedness, Jawa juice, winning, having little

Dislikes:
Meat, slavers/traders, the underlevels of Coruscant

Fears:
Being found by Selman, attacked because of his Force abilities and heritage,

Personality:
The witch is friendly but usually holds himself quiet and out of view from other people due to the assumptions most people made of him. He is rather open, however, in the seedy taverns and bars. There he can be himself because most of the people inside were criminals and didn't exactly go around asking for personal details. He likes to have a good time, even with the 'deplorables' and enjoys a simple evening of drinking and betting on the pod races. He'd drink some Jawa juice, make a few bets, play some cards and go back home before the sun came up again. During the day, he was a calm, working individual who assisted in maintaining a civilian library on Coruscant. He tended to do behind the scenes work but would sometimes be stopped by patrons. He is overly self-conscious and believes that everyone has it out for him.

Equipment:

Special Items:
An amulet which appeared as a skull
il_340x270.1126144901_iwnm.jpg

Weapons:

Magically Enhanced Sword
  • Kri's sword was forged by his own hand when he was old enough to wield one. An average length one-hand sword made of the metal found on his planet. By itself, the sword holds no special properties and would be the equivalent of an iron sword. After crafting the sword, he used his magic to enchant the sword, allowing it to withstand the power of blaster bolts and even lightsabers. It has no ability to deflect bolts or short lightsabers, simply absorbing the energy. While its magical properties can allow the sword to cut through materials it would ordinarily not be able to, unlike the lightsaber, it cannot pierce doors and cut holes. The sword is usually not carried on his person, rather he summons it as it is needed.

Fighting Abilities:

For simplicity and easier explanations, Jedi forms will be used. While he was not trained as a Jedi, it should be considered he was trained the core values of the following forms.
Also, for ease of understand, I will use a ranking system. Youngling, Padawan, Knight, and Master. His skills would be on par with the Jedi equivalent.

• Form II: Makashi (The Dueling Form)
    • He was trained in dueling with the use of his sword. Uses one hand, fast footwork and concise movements. Does not rely on strength and is best used in one-on-one fights.
  • Form III: Soresu (Blaster-Countering Form)
    • Training in defending oneself against blaster fire, keeping the weapon close to the body and focusing on a tight defense rather than offense.
  • Unarmed Combat
    • Combat without a weapon OR force powers.

Supernatural:

Force Sensitive:
Yes

Force Abilities:
  • Telekinesis
    • The use of the mind to control objects. Encompasses a wide array of usages and techniques such as but not limited to: Moving objects, push, pull, jump, fall etc.
  • Force Lightning
    • The Sith's signature Force weapon, though unlike the Sith, he draws upon Magic rather than pure rage and hate. His lightning is green in color.
  • Shatterpoint
    • The ability to see weak points through the Force, be they physical or immaterial. He usually uses them on objects or in opponents to find their weak spots.
  • Tutaminis
    • The ability to absorb energy such as a blaster bolt.
  • Witchcraft
    • The ways of witches, using a form of Dark magic. Rituals, spells, and enhancements. While he has a working knowledge of such things, he must be on the planet of Dathomir to use these abilities. The only notable ability he uses common is apportation which he uses to summon and banish his sword.
Cool. You're in.

General
Character Name: Darth Attrocitus
Alias: N/A
Species/Race: Human
Place of Birth: Dantooine

Appearance
Height: 6'2
Hair: Black
Eyes: Hollow silver with splashes of red, yellow and black
Distinguishing Marks: Facial Sith tattoos in a vague pattern of a skull
General Appearance: Tall, with lean muscular physique. Moderate length black hair with streaks of gray. Wears the traditional garments and robes of a Sith Lord. His eyes are a ghostly silver color with edges rimmed with blotches of red, yellow and black which signifies the Dark Side of the Force that infests his being.
Strengths: Intelligent and keen strategist. Has an impressive knowledge of the Force as well as extensive Sith history. He is adaptable and a near legendary light saber duelist. He has mastered four out of the seven styles of light saber combat, his specialty being the Vapaad form.
Weaknesses: Very quick to anger and he can be very impulsive at times. He also has a bit of an inferiority complex and always feels the need to prove himself.

Social and Mental
Allies: The Hutt Cartels
Enemies: The Jedi and any light sider
Current Goal/Purpose: To further expand his knowledge of the Dark Side and strengthen and unite the small number of Sith Lords spread throughout the galaxy.
Aspirations: To someday establish a new Sith empire.
Hobbies: Sharpening his combat skills in the many Hutt controlled gladiatorial events.
Dislikes: Frailty and perceived weakness
Fears: The complete extinction of the Sith
Personality: Attrocitus is a classic example of a psychopathic personality. He lacks any kind of empathy and usually engages in the suffering of others to boost his own ego. He views sympathy and compassion as weakness. However he is not without honor and sees the act of ambush as cowardice. He believes in fair play and will give his quarry every chance to defend themselves. If an organism fails, they simply were not strong enough.

Equipment
Special Items: He carries a satchel of Sith Holocrons
Weapons: Red Light Saber with curved hilt

Supernatural
Force Sensitive: Yes
Force Powers: Force choke, push, pull, wave...Is quite adept at Force Lightning and Force suggestion. Also has the ability to sense other Force users, either Light or Dark, in the immediate vicinity.

Afraid I cannot accept this character for a few reasons. Below I explain why.

First off, he appears far too powerful.

Given the lack of Sith due to their extermination, playing a Sith Lord is not really viable in this RP, and I personally have a pet peeve against characters who are "wholly" evil for the sake of being evil. Role playing a character like that, in a character driven RP will leave you with no allies, and only enemies.

Having the Jedi as his enemies isn't liable, either. The Sith and the Jedi are essentially extinct. If he ever even meets a Jedi, he would barely even know who they are. It's been four hundred years since the Jedi Order was active.

If he looks like he is "infected" by the dark side of the force, he would be hunted down and destroyed in every corner of the galaxy due to the ban against force users who are not in the Circle's own employ. To be able to reach Sith Lord status, he would have needed to train extensively enough with other force users to get to that level, and that in itself is highly unlikely.

As for the Hutt Cartels, if we're going to be true to the Star Wars lore in any way, they would sooner sell him out to the Circle than stick their necks out for him.

Sith Holocrons are rare even in canon Star Wars. For him to have come across a satchel worth of Sith Holocrons in a setting where the Sith and Jedi are essentially extinct isn't plausible.

I decided not to put a restriction on the amount of force users which can be played in the RP, but I do expect players to be subtle with it, if they so choose to play one.

All in all. I am afraid this character concept won't work here. I'm sorry.

This makes no sense as one of the slotted characters in the intro post seems far to powerful for your tastes as well. Using Force lightning and not being a Sith...you don't call that over powered, and by your own reasoning how has the Circle not captured this guy as he seems to be "strong with the Force" in your own words. If you would allowed a bio, it would've explained how the character came into possession of the holocrons. Being a Sith lord means having it ingrained from training that the Jedi are their enemies, even if he himself has never met one. Furthermore the Hutts, keep those close to themselves who will net them the most profit. If the character can act as an enforcer to them, he/she is securing their financial gains...ergo, no reason to turn them over. Additionally, the Hutts have proven that they can hold their own, even from the likes of the Empire as is clearly shown in Return Of the Jedi. Their resources, man power and wealth show them to be a force to be reckoned with. So your reasoning pretty much falls apart in rejecting the character, on all counts. I think you just don't like people playing "all powerful" Sith as you claim, even though the character Krion Wyn seems to be pretty over powered in their own right.

If that's your take on it, I am not going to waste my time.

Krion's force powers are balanced out by an inability to fight in melee combat. Your character has essentially mastered all aspects of combat. He decided to make a character strong in the force, but weak in physical altercations. It's a decent trade-off. Neither does Krion actively use his powers often due to fear of being persecuted, as is stated in his character sheet.

Your character is literally just a "Sith". He has no personality, no emotional strive, no room for any reasonable character development and no room in an RP where characters are in focus. You have made a typical, background villain character seen in every star wars adaptation and its nothing one can build an interesting concept on.

You disagree with me. That's fine. That won't change the fact that I will not accept your character. I am sure he's more suitable for another RP. Not this one.

I am reporting this thread under false information given. It clearly states that characters can be either Sith or Jedi.

"2: It is okay to play either a Sith or a Jedi. The two groups are not as hostile towards each other as they used to be, but their ideologies are still vastly different so disagreements will be expected (and encouraged)."

Yup. You can be a Sith or a Jedi. It is also stated that I wanted your character to have a personality. Which yours does not.

I never once said that I wouldn't accept your character because he's a Sith. I stated that I wasn't going to accept your character because he lacks any form of depth, and that reaching that level of power, of a Sith Lord, isn't reasonable.

You're welcome to report this thread if you so desire, because I found your character inadequate.

"Given the lack of Sith due to their extermination, playing a Sith Lord is not really viable in this RP"

Your own words...I included that in the compliant and you've just been reported.

Then I will speak with a Moderator, rather than you, if they so choose to look into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.