[Closed Sign Up/OOC]Bon Voyage

I don't want to be rude to the others so I think I should ask. But do you plan to let everyone post in order or can everybody post at random as long as they don't leave anyone behind?

I don't want to be rude to the others so I think I should ask. But do you plan to let everyone post in order or can everybody post at random as long as they don't leave anyone behind?
I think random order should be fine. Like you said, as long as no one gets left behind, but that being said I think that everyone should post at least once before we go too far into the rp. If only so that every character is awake at roughly the same time....

• Thank You
Reactions: loviebeest
(Will post after work today! Sorry about the delay, ran into a bit if an issue last night. /)__o)

• Thank You
Reactions: Vaila
Name: Evan Oliver Blaise
Nickname(s): Ollie, Ev
Date of Birth: October Seventeenth, 1994 (10/17/1995)
Place of Birth: Cape May, N.J, USA.
Height: 6'1"
Physical Description:
He has brown hair and brown eyes. French features, thick eyebrows. He has good strength and he has defined abdomen muscles.
giphy.gif

tumblr_m1cmgcksIU1qg22hlo1_500.jpg
julian-schatter-by-greg-vaughan-1-e1408667014455.jpg

---------------
Personality:
He has a good sense of humor, he's sarcastic to people he doesn't like and sweet to people he does. He's very romantic. He prefers heights over being on the ground. He's the survivalist type. He's a good friend and gives good advice. He puts others before himself, even if it means he will get hurt. He doesn't flaunt his looks and he doesn't act like a jerk to people who don't deserve it. He was writing a novel, and is a person you can get along with. His first language is French, but he knows English fluently.
Avid reader, He appreciates good music and the sound of the waves calms him. His favourite time of day is the sunset, and he is a hopeless romantic.
Dislikes:
He dislikes grape flavorings, Cough syrup, when sand gets in places sand should not be, being dirty and loud sounds. (Aka, roars from animals, loud crashes, toilet flushing).
Fears:
He's not afraid of sharks as much as he is of jellyfish. His father was stung while out at sea and that eventually led to his death. He has a bad fear of the little jelly killers.
He has a phobia of the dark.
He has a fear of sharp objects, unless he's the one with the sharp object.
He hates mosquitoes and biting insects.
---------------
Family:
Evan was raised in a normal American home. His family came from France and Italy, and they came to America two generations before him. He put himself through college and was writing a novel for fun.
Father was a Fisherman, often brought Evan out to sea. Evan inherited his father's fishing boat when he was seventeen, when his father passed away due to multiple jellyfish stings.
Interests:
Writing, Reading, Singing (But he's shy about this, A closet singer, you could say.)
Other Skills:
Avid zombie movie watcher, Knows how to make various types of knots, Can make a fishing pole out of common materials. He's good with his hands, and he knows how to defend himself. He's good with a knife. Most times, he will put differences aside to help the good of others.
He's won fishing awards for three years in a row.
Aspirations:
To fall in love, get married. Live on the beach and make a living out of fishing or writing.
What is your favourite colour? Emerald Macaw
Colby.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I approve! except the math, it's off by 2 years.

He wouldn't be 21... I was born in April of '94 and I'm 21 now xD .... but other than that it's a great CS!

Are you still accepting?

Hi again. I wanted to ask about what your thoughts on my character are. Would a deaf character be acceptable in this rp? If so, how many male characters need to join before I make my deaf girl?

Name: Evan Oliver Blaise
He's the survivalist type.
He's not afraid of sharks
Father was a Fisherman
Knows how to make various types of knots, Can make a fishing pole out of common materials. He's good with his hands, and he knows how to defend himself. He's good with a knife.​
I wanna be on Evan's team

I am, but I'm pretty sure everyone else died. I started the IC and barely anyone posted.

Yeah waiting on people to post mostly, I thought there'd be more.

I'm waiting until everyone has posted once. Unless you want to change it then I can post now if you want.

Yeah that's probably for the best. I'll start messaging people when I get back on my computer.

Yeah that's probably for the best. I'll start messaging people when I get back on my computer.
you know it can even work out with others waking up later. Could be a fun subplot, taking care of the unconcious strangers while not knowing what to do with yourself. XD (if they take a long time to post)

I wanted to join but never got a reply about my character... :cry: