[Closed Sign Up/OOC]Bon Voyage

[fieldbox="Magdelena Melnyk, goldenrod, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]Name: Magdelena Melnyk
Nickname(s): Maggie
Date of Birth: August 4th, 1991
Place of Birth: Yevpatoria, Ukraine
Height: 5'10
Physical Description: Maggie has pink undertones, she is fairly white. She was born with dark brown hair, but she always colors them platinum blond. She has clear blue eyes and dark eyebrows. Her body is pretty slim.
---------------
Personality: Bitchy. Magdelena is the definition of a bitch.
Dislikes: She hates blazing sun, lazy and weak people, and broccoli.
Fears: Death and clowns.
---------------
Family:
Father- Stanislav Melnyk
Mother- Eugene Melnyk-Koev
Brother- Steve Melnyk

Interests: Guns
Other Skills: Cooking
Aspirations: Join the Police Force

model used: alena shishkova

What is your favourite colour? Kangaroo
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Brandon Seacrest, blue, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]
Nickname(s): Brand
Date of Birth: December 1st, 1987
Place of Birth: California, USA
Height: 5'10
Physical Description: (see picture)
---------------
Personality: Asshole
Weaklings, someone who holds him back, and annoying wannabe leaders.
Fears: Death and clowns.
---------------
Family:
Father- George Ryan Seacrest
Mother- Betsy Monroe
Sister- Connie Seacrest
Sister- Alexis Seacrest
Brother- Sean Seacrest

Interests: Money
Other Skills: Fucking Around
Aspirations: Becoming rich

model used: Bryan Austin Green

[/fieldbox]
New Male character! ( Vaila gave me special permission since ive been roleplaying with her for quite a while)

happy-man-wearing-white-t-shirt-17163076.jpg

Name
Skyler Todd Morrison

Date of Birth
April 11th

Place of Birth
Galway, Ireland

Physical Description
Skyler stands at 5' 11" and weighs in at around 170 lbs. He is of a fairly lean and muscular build, seeing as he enjoys playing football with his friends. He has dark olive green eyes and short dark brown hair, and he's about as pale an Irishman as they come.

Personality
Skyler is a happy-go-lucky fellow who makes it a point to avoid conflict at all times. He's a total goofball and loves to see people laugh, even if it's at him. As long as he is able to avoid physical and verbal conflict, he's happy. Skyler is a responsible and hard-working individual, constantly looking to bring out the best in other people. He's a passionate person with a lot to invest -- he's just waiting to find something that he finds he's truly passionate about.

Beef stew and sourdough bread, thunderstorms, football (/soccer :P), making others laugh, and building forts.

Dislikes
Humidity, conflict (of any kind), seeing others unhappy, having nothing to do, horseback riding.

Fears
1) Skyler fears that he will float through life without much feeling, never finding anything he's truly passionate about.
2) Also fears pitch blackness / total darkness.
3) Thinks deep sea creatures are weird and is a bit afraid of sea-life.

Family
None biologically. However, Skyler grew up in a foster home with two parents and six other foster siblings. He was a "middle" child.

Interests
- Traditional Celtic music
- Cooking
- Football
- Fixing things

Other Skills
- Plays the bodhran.
- Is quite the handy-man.
- Is a good cook.

Aspirations
One day, Skyler hopes to be pursuing whatever it is he's found that he's passionate about, making enough income to raise a household of foster children himself so that he can offer other kids the same great safe haven that his family gave him.

What is your favourite colour?
MEERKATS. 8D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I totally forgot to answer the question. I've edited and added it now!

If i can still sign up I'd like to reserve a male spot

I'd like a spot if there are any left!

Edit: I'm just going to leave this here...

5206703699_de257dbfc2_b.jpg

Name: Gabriel Mitch Carson | Nickname(s): Gabe, Gabby, Small Fry

Date of Birth: 11/01/1990 | Age: 25 | Place of Birth: Rüdesheim, Germany

Height: 171cm (5'7")

Physical Description: Medium height with a light build, fair hair and complexion, blue eyes and a very expressive face

---------------
Personality: Gabriel is an inherently timid person and very shy when meeting new people. He has a lot of insecurities surrounding his small stature, but makes up for it with his quick wit and amiable disposition. He is quick to trust which makes him both easy to befriend and vulnerable to manipulation. In spite of this, he's a fairly good judge of character, although he sometimes tries so hard to see the good in people that he completely overlooks the bad. It doesn't mean he's naïve, just overly optimistic.

Likes: Fine dining, cooking, rainy days, coordinating colors

Dislikes: Being alone, loud or abrasive people, large dogs, hot weather

Fears: Not being liked, having his flaws on display, heights

---------------
Family: Father - Blair Carson DECEASED | Mother - Ingrid Acker Carson | Sisters - Molly, Joelle, & Lizabeth

Interests: Art, fashion, wine, and the finer things in life

Other Skills: Languages - German (first language), English (conversational), French (conversational); drawing and concept art/design, sewing, cooking, making things with his hands

Aspirations: To make a name for himself in European fashion as either a designer or model

What is your favourite colour? The Common Firecrest

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't forget about my own RP xD The alerts weren't coming through. Spots are open if you guys all want to sign up. I can always change the number of people on the island as long as it's mostly even. Honestly I picked the number nine randomly. so..... yeah..... I'm going to create a list of who is accepted and how many spaces are free in the first post on this thread. Sorry about the silence on my part!!

Ok, amending my previous post. I've gone through all the sign up sheets and they look great. I AM willing to change the number of spots to allow people who have already commented on this, but I really wanna start soon ish. From what I can see there are three people who want to join, so I'm accepting 2 males and a female if both the male slots are filled. However, if the CS' aren't up by Friday 19th then I'll close sign up so we can start.

@Akira , @Andy & @Rikamo Xyuza that means you guys can all join!

Reactions: Clirkus

• Love
Reactions: B l u E s
kJPjINS.png

Name: Evangeline Alexis Smith
Nickname: Eve, Red
Date of Birth: 09/16/1993
Place of Birth: Fairfax, Virginia, USA
Height: 5'6"
Physical Description: Dyed red hair with natural reshead roots, olive skin tone, green eyes, and a curvy body.
---------------
Personality: She loves helping people, but at the same time she could care less. She's a sweatheart and a smartass rolled into one.
Likes: Red, black, night time, sweets, steak, 'a certain herb'.
Dislikes: Spicy food, assholes, mysognists, Mondays.
Fears: Being bitten by a poisonous spider, heights, physical pain, emotional pain caused by her significant other.
---------------
Family: (Father) David Smith, 38
Interests: Fashion, natural medicine.
Other Skills: Swims, cooks, reads.
Aspirations: She wants to have enough money one day to living comfortably without financial worry.

Felines~

Reactions: Vaila
I saw this and thought it looked cool but I think you have way too many girls right now lol I am searching for an rp to use my deaf character in so I can practice my sign language. My deaf girl would be able to read lips so people could communicate with her and she would understand them.

I will be a ghost for a while and wait to join until you have more guys. Or if you don't think a deaf character would work I understand. Either way good luck! :)

kJPjINS.png

Name: Evangeline Alexis Smith
Nickname: Eve, Red
Date of Birth: 09/16/1993
Place of Birth: Fairfax, Virginia, USA
Height: 5'6"
Physical Description: Dyed red hair with natural reshead roots, olive skin tone, green eyes, and a curvy body.
---------------
Personality: She loves helping people, but at the same time she could care less. She's a sweatheart and a smartass rolled into one.
Likes: Red, black, night time, sweets, steak, 'a certain herb'.
Dislikes: Spicy food, assholes, mysognists, Mondays.
Fears: Being bitten by a poisonous spider, heights, physical pain, emotional pain caused by her significant other.
---------------
Family: (Father) David Smith, 38
Interests: Fashion, natural medicine.
Other Skills: Swims, cooks, reads.
Aspirations: She wants to have enough money one day to living comfortably without financial worry.

Felines~
She aint missing boobs, thats for sure :L

Reactions: BB-Bauers and Akira
I know I said we were going to start this weekend, but I got preoccupied with fixing my internet connection and Father's Day... and I kind of forgot....

So I'm going to start typing the first post now-ish if I don't get disrupted again.

Reactions: Clirkus
Sorry if Marlissa seems a bit silly in the beginning. She will sober up in a moment ^^

Reactions: Vaila
Is there any room left for a long-lost friend?

Hey, this seems pretty cool and I haven't done a boy character on Iwaku yet. Do you have room for a guy?

We have two male slots left open if you guys want to put up a CS real quick so I can check them. I was originally going to give them to other people, but they didn't get their sheet's up before the deadline. I get that sometimes people are busy, but anyway... If you guys want to take them you can but be sure to let me check them before you post in the IC thread. @kiscokids123 @CookieMonster