[CLOSED!] Sailing in the Stars: The Beginning [OOC/Sign-Ups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Im in South Dakota currently. I have lost my ability to brave cold weather in the years living in AZ and FL...
I can't deal with cold weather, I mean it's nice from time to time but I couldn't live in a cold place. Nevada has made me some sort of desert dwelling human hybrid.

Thanks, man. There's always some satisfaction in knowing that I've taken the last of something. It's like availability is a game and I win.
Also, am I Chief of Security or a regular Security Officer? I put both cause I was hoping for the big Chief position with the nice salary and dental insurance, but I suggested Security Officer in case I didn't make the cut.
I can't eat cereal, man...
Chief is fine. Ill be having you and Aza already working on the crew. Aza's character demands it and yours would fit better that way.

Posting here just signing in to say that I haven't disappeared, only that the sheet has been taking longer than expected. Had a few last minute mind changes that just so happened to require the composition of a species backstory. Sorry for the delay!

I'll unfortunately be away most of tomorrow (GMT+8), so if the sheet doesn't go up by tonight, it might just be another eighteen or so hours before I'll be able to resume work.

I'll make sure that in the very worst case it's done on the day the in-character thread kicks off. Apologies.

Posting here just signing in to say that I haven't disappeared, only that the sheet has been taking longer than expected. Had a few last minute mind changes that just so happened to require the composition of a species backstory. Sorry for the delay!

I'll unfortunately be away most of tomorrow (GMT+8), so if the sheet doesn't go up by tonight, it might just be another eighteen or so hours before I'll be able to resume work.

I'll make sure that in the very worst case it's done on the day the in-character thread kicks off. Apologies.
No worries. I anticipate it will take a couple of days before everyone has their job on the ship.

Awe, drat.
I was eyeballing this.

Unfortunately my internet has been hella spotty due to the frozen tundra that settled in. The internet hates the cold as much as I do. Unfortunately I still have to work.
Ah well.
I'll put my interest right here. In the way of everything, like a trapezoidal ottoman.

-salutes-
Good Luck and God Speed.

Awe, drat.
I was eyeballing this.

Unfortunately my internet has been hella spotty due to the frozen tundra that settled in. The internet hates the cold as much as I do. Unfortunately I still have to work.
Ah well.
I'll put my interest right here. In the way of everything, like a trapezoidal ottoman.

-salutes-
Good Luck and God Speed.
And to have such a majestic man who I tried to swoon for another game take interest in my own, maybe just maybe Ill let you in because your way with words is rather fantastic and since Im the DM I do what I want.

o looky der, Captain Maya is finally done. Now I can work on writing the OP for this game so I can kick it off tomorrow during my break from homework.

o looky der, Captain Maya is finally done. Now I can work on writing the OP for this game so I can kick it off tomorrow during my break from homework.
I changed Bariu's species name to Njerëzor, since Vatani was his nationality.

Tbh, I don't know how to pronounce it either. I assume it will come up as being indecipherable in dialogue.
Well, at least you're honest. Imma pronounce it (nye-rhez-or)

Might be amusing if your character doesnt even know how to say it and it changes every time we try to pronounce it in game.
Lol, but no he's too serious for that. It's be half sacrilege if he couldn't pronounce the name of his species.

Lol, but no he's too serious for that. It's be half sacrilege if he couldn't pronounce the name of his species.

Well someone is going to have to mispronounce it

Awe, drat.
I was eyeballing this.

Ah well.

-salutes-
Good Luck and God Speed.
I like this guy and his metaphors.

Status
Not open for further replies.