[CLOSED!] Sailing in the Stars: The Beginning [OOC/Sign-Ups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw it, it was glorious. Jack, we need this guy.
I tried pulling him into the other RP I help run, Ill be damned if I let him slip away from this, something he was ACTUALLY interested in!

I'm looking forward to starting. I haven't roleplayed in a long time. And I specialize in playing immature asses. It's a mystery as to why, of course.

I'm looking forward to starting. I haven't roleplayed in a long time. And I specialize in playing immature asses. It's a mystery as to why, of course.
Its gonna be pretty sweet, thats for sure.

I'm anticipating it too. What time is it starting at?

I'm anticipating it too. What time is it starting at?
That depends on when I wake up and how fast I can crank out my first wave of homework. By that I mean when I wake up because Ill likely put off said homework until later in the day.

And to have such a majestic man who I tried to swoon for another game take interest in my own, maybe just maybe Ill let you in because your way with words is rather fantastic and since Im the DM I do what I want.
Ah, yes you did!
I checked it out. While it is a fantastic RP I usually avoid larger RPs, especially fantasy-based one. It has nothing to do with them personally. Just that I did a bunch when I first started RPing, and found that they just aren't as fun as smaller groups. Just my personal tastes. Then again my tastes are weird as hell.

Well if you did, I would masterfully and eloquently craft vomit out a character sheet tomorrow. I love scifi, and always have ideas for it! I was just placing my interest in here in case someone dropped (i.e. I assassinated them successfully.) What?
I like this guy and his metaphors.
Haha! I was trying to think of something intruding that you just can't avoid. Ottomans. And that might be because my feet have seceded from the union of my body and formed their own little masochistic republic that likes to ram their toes into the corners of ottomans. That is how I like to explain it anyway. I'm definitely not clumsy.

Ah, yes you did!
I checked it out. While it is a fantastic RP I usually avoid larger RPs, especially fantasy-based one. It has nothing to do with them personally. Just that I did a bunch when I first started RPing, and found that they just aren't as fun as smaller groups. Just my personal tastes. Then again my tastes are weird as hell.

Well if you did, I would masterfully and eloquently craft vomit out a character sheet tomorrow. I love scifi, and always have ideas for it! I was just placing my interest in here in case someone dropped (i.e. I assassinated them successfully.) What?

Haha! I was trying to think of something intruding that you just can't avoid. Ottomans. And that might be because my feet have seceded from the union of my body and formed their own little masochistic republic that likes to ram their toes into the corners of ottomans. That is how I like to explain it anyway. I'm definitely not clumsy.
You honestly dont have any idea how badly I wanted you to join the game after I read your intro. Its rather silly how badly I wanted you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

When you said ottoman, I actually interpreted that as meaning a 14th century Turkish Empire. I imagined someone bumping their toes against a little soldier; I forgot ottoman was also the name for a piece of furniture.
I feel stupid now.

When you said ottoman, I actually interpreted that as meaning a 14th century Turkish Empire. I imagined someone bumping their toes against a little soldier; I forgot ottoman was also the name for a piece of furniture.
I feel stupid now.
Dont worry, the same happened to me.

really? That's kinda silly guys.
Words cut deep, man... real deep.

sad-crying-cat.gif

I feel stupid now.
"something intruding that you just can't avoid"

The Byzantine Empire would agree that this is an appropriate interpretation of the analogy.

Im awake and will now be channeling the powers of Bach and Chopin to write up the OP. Shouldnt take too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.