Clockwork Pirates (Spots available/Open ^^)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Ahaha the journey down that road might be long and hard my friend but I'll be with you to the end! (literally xD)

THANK YOU~~~ I think thats all the charas I'm able to make unless i want to over burden myself again ^^; Although I did like the idea of an actual clockwork humanoid golem pirate as part of the crew. I've been kind of arguing with myself if thats far too advanced for a semi-steam punk era however ^^"

I whole heartedly second that. I like the bonus of wonderful RPers that come along too ;P (so much kissing up happening right now)

Back ground story anyone?
about who my dear Riri Chan~? I know that Katra's and Eranda's back ground story will be amazing~ We are RPing out their history as we speak~ ^^

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Although I did like the idea of an actual clockwork humanoid golem pirate as part of the crew.
Cecil and Mac could probably put their heads together and make one later down the road. That'd be awesome, as a plot story or something.

On the note of background stuff, all I can say is if Katra was older, Cecil would probably totally hit on her at some point xP

*laughs* Katra and Eranda are twin brothers~ Unless you meant "her" as in your charrie I think you got the gender mixed up a little~ ^^

...derp.

Man, its late and i'm getting all confused now.

I meant Sage's adoptive daughter. Whatever her name is - apparently my brain is refusing to process very much right now.

...I think it's time I turned in for the night, before I do something else really stupid xP
more stupid than I usually am xD

Night guys xP

Reactions: EternalMusic
about who my dear Riri Chan~? I know that Katra's and Eranda's back ground story will be amazing~ We are RPing out their history as we speak~ ^^
Already immensely excited to seeing that brainstorming back story!! Oh wait what was I referring too?

Cecil and Mac could probably put their heads together and make one later down the road. That'd be awesome, as a plot story or something.

On the note of background stuff, all I can say is if Katra was older, Cecil would probably totally hit on her at some point xP
Ah that would be a great plot mover! Maybe finding a semi broken auto-clockwork man as an experimental thing built by the secre- err I mean yea no, great idea!

Ahaha no worries, I more or less experience those black outs several times a day ;P Good night ^^

(I did make her insanely young but since she is Sage's adopted daughter I didn't want to make her almost the same age as him ^^;)

@Moon Child Lol! XD Good to know! And I'm sure Harvester will help her Captian in anyway necessary. ;3 "Lock him up? Why of course!"

Already immensely excited to seeing that brainstorming back story!! Oh wait what was I referring too?

Ah that would be a great plot mover! Maybe finding a semi broken auto-clockwork man as an experimental thing built by the secre- err I mean yea no, great idea!

Ahaha no worries, I more or less experience those black outs several times a day ;P Good night ^^

(I did make her insanely young but since she is Sage's adopted daughter I didn't want to make her almost the same age as him ^^;)
*laughs* we shall never know~ also you said that it has been a year since they have all joined... How do we know who are the newer members and who are the older members~? @YuriLucien maybe we could make the twins a bit more of the more newer members? I feel liek then it ill be easier for the two of us to get the characters interacting with others better? But that is just my personal point of view~ It is up to you to decide if you want to be more one of the older crew members~

But also i am trying to imagine Katra loving anyone and I just imagine the way that he treats Eranda 8laughs*

Lol! XD Loving someone... oh wow... that would take a lot! XD Crushes, possible but love... Eranda is the closest! XD And newer members is good for me! :3

Lol! XD Loving someone... oh wow... that would take a lot! XD Crushes, possible but love... Eranda is the closest! XD And newer members is good for me! :3
Hehe I feel liek anyone that falls in love with either Katra or Eranda they would have to deal with the other one. *laughs*

also sorry about that long post ^^;; I was jut really getting into it and ended typing so much~ ^^;; I hope that it wasnt too hard for you to read everything ^^;;

Reactions: YuriLucien
OMG yeah! XD

@Moon Child Lol! XD Good to know! And I'm sure Harvester will help her Captian in anyway necessary. ;3 "Lock him up? Why of course!"
Oh the innuendos xP I'll be taking you up on that offer ;P

Oooh is it kind of presumptuous of me to assume that their relationship will be all sorts of:

tumblr_m6nvo8KIZg1rq2e1m.gif

• Love
Now that I actually think about it, the relationship between Sage and the twins could be just like Hikaru and Kaori's with Tamaki from Ouran High school Host Club.

Pfft I can see it now...

TamakiHikaruandKaoru.jpg

• Love
*dies* Don't inspire me further! X3333333 Love the Hiitachin twins... Loooove so much!

Annnnd, yeah.. I rp Hikaru a lot....

*laughs* no I don;t think our twins are like that~ I imagine this sort of thing.....
ouran-school-anime-honey-and-mori-big.jpg

Honey and Mori~ <3

But that is in terms of Ouran High School Host Club~ ^^

That might be closer! XD But Katra is too possessive for the awesome Mori! XD

Mori = Stoic
Katra = Possessive
Mori = Noble
Katra = Dirty fighter
Mori = Kind
katra = Passionate

*bruries face and rolls around*

Ahaha those two two twins are definitely nosebleed worthy ;P Although Sage may still be like:

tumblr_lu34ck4oB11qfb6wbo1_250.gif

In fact the more I think about, the more I realize how Tamaki and Sage are possible soul mates xD Theres a ridiculous amount of similarities between them.

That might be closer! XD But Katra is too possessive for the awesome Mori! XD

Mori = Stoic
Katra = Possessive
Mori = Noble
Katra = Dirty fighter
Mori = Kind
katra = Passionate
*laughs* but that was the closest I could get~ if it was images that represent their relationship.....

448698.jpg

you can guess who is who~ If only their hair colours were opposite way around.... *sighs sadly*

Ahaha those two two twins are definitely nosebleed worthy ;P Although Sage may still be like:

In fact the more I think about, the more I realize how Tamaki and Sage are possible soul mates xD Theres a ridiculous amount of similarities between them.
*laughs* omg that was beautiful~ Although it would probably be like that~ I can imagine them being on the brink of incest but they never cross it~ What do you think @YuriLucien ~?

• Love

Tamaki is the best! XD And ManxWomen.... so keen!

And yeah... their history thus far... Katra will be... crazier than Hikaru! XD