Clockwork Pirates (Spots available/Open ^^)

What if instead of just a breathing apparatus, they used those diving suits? You know, the old ones with the apparatus, which is actually plausible in a steampunk-ish setting since those things are pretty old, and I guess protects them like a heavy-duty scuba suit. Or maybe they use bubbles.

Giant head bubbles.

I like that better.

Reactions: Perfect Neglect
What if instead of just a breathing apparatus, they used those diving suits? You know, the old ones with the apparatus, which is actually plausible in a steampunk-ish setting since those things are pretty old, and I guess protects them like a heavy-duty scuba suit. Or maybe they use bubbles.

Giant head bubbles.

I like that better.
That works too! X3 I'm also contemplating a steam-based mechanic that can reinforce Katra's legs power, helping him to run and swim quicker. But, it depends on the design really.

Reactions: EternalMusic
Hahah lol~ YEah I am cool with that~ I am not sure what Eranda would have... I am thinking stuff that make him more like a merman even kind of thing~ ^^

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Awesoooome! XD

Oh but I've got to ask what you two will fall back on after we get an airship? I don't think we've got working jet packs as of late ;P

Dozens of tiny hot-air balloons should do the trick for them.

• Thank You
Dozens of tiny hot-air balloons should do the trick for them.
Hot air balloons, of course! ...that gives ideas.

Thank you for mentioning them!

That's it! XD Jk, jk, I'm thinking they'll tinker the "diving" system so that they can breathe in high, fast altitude?

That's it! XD Jk, jk, I'm thinking they'll tinker the "diving" system so that they can breathe in high, fast altitude?
That'll come in handy ^^ Although we won't go anywhere above breathing level as to the fact that everyone is going to mostly be on the top deck.

Ah, okay! :3 Good to know! And I'll finish Harvester soon!

Lisle Gray, #B0E0E6

Prussia.%28Female%29.full.642553.jpg

Nickname:
"Lis"
"Lizard"
(^^Sage's personal nickname for her. Reason being is that she'd sock anyone else in the eye^^)

D.O.B:
July, 4th

Appearance:
Similar to Sage, Lisle also has blonde hair except that hers is light enough to appear almost white. Paired with her reddish brown eyes and incredibly pale skin most assume that she's some sort of an albino. Although she never did think twice about her peculiar looks her short height of 5'0 (just shy of 4'9) has always managed get under her skin. Its hard to appear intimidating when nearly all your opponents towered over you. That's precisely why Sage had gotten her a pair of white, high heeled platform boots for her sixteenth birthday. With them on she could at least pass off as a 5'2. From daily swordplay and fencing practice, Lisle has managed to build up a lithe albeit surprisingly non-muscular form.

Her usual attire consists of a navy blue button up jacket and a free fitting black skirt. She also owns an auburn colored cloak reminiscent to that of Sage's red coat. Its a apparent that Lisle favors men's clothing from its flexibility to the fact that it (barely) helps tone down her feminine appearance. Plus they also cover the scars that litter her body far better. All except the one that grazes her right cheek.

Prussia.%28Female%29.full.560745.jpg

Role:
"I'm not his daughter!!"

Captain's Adopted Daughter

Family:
Cornelius Carlisle Atticus Gray ~ "Adopted Father"

Parents and other family members are unknown.

Lovers:
"Love is too complicated"

Absolutely none thus far.

Sexuality:
"Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I have to act like one"

Pansexual

Prussia.%28Female%29.600.520606.jpg

Personality:
Rowdy, independent, and tough as door nails Lisle is nothing like those "pretentious, frill stuffed ladies of the royal court". Like that of a true pirate she has mastered all the curses of a sailor and isn't above fighting dirty to tip a losing fight in her favor. She can also be quite stubborn as when her mind is absolutely made up, its nearly impossible to change. However Lisle can be overly indecisive at times and absolutely despises making high-risk decisions.

No killing and murder is at the top of her personal morality code. Instead, ruining a person's life inside and out is her own form of victorious revenge justice. Just like Sage, Lisle tends to be sarcastic and sly but in a more blunt and harsh approach. Being brutality honest is her way of showing respect, believing that giving someone the whole truth is a well earned privilege.

By heart she is still the timid girl that had all but confined herself in the captain's quarters the first two months she had come to sail with them. Only now the years had allowed her to build an impressively hardened outer shell. Very rarely will these walls come tumbling down but if such an event does occur, Lisle completely reverts back to her younger and more vulnerable persona. Something truly traumatizing must occur in order to incite such a dramatic change however.

Fencing & Swordplay
Coral reefs (especially the kind that glow)
glowing water
(^^phytoplankton^^)
Climbing a ship's mast
A breath of fresh air
Freshly cooked loaf of bread

Dislikes:
Unexpected problems
Slave Traders
The women Sage are interested in
Shackles
Whips

Habits:
Constantly sighs when conflicted about something
Gets physically intimate when very intoxicated
Avoids eye contact when telling a lie

Prussia.%28Female%29.600.978370.jpg

Fears:
Heights
Being tied up, gagged, or shackled down
Enclosed or Tight spaces

Skills/Talents:
Silent footsteps
Swift attacks
Dagger & Knife enthusiast
One on one, close combat
Eagle eye
Sword dance

Weaknesses:
Sage

"Something about his stupid face just gets to me"

Extremely ticklish
Stubborn as a mule
Can be very indecisive at times

History:
It's a well known fact among some of the older crew members that Lisle had been a slave during her younger years. The only reason why is because they were there to witness the night Sage had jumped overboard, paddling out into the burning shipwreck they had intercepted beforehand. Its quite a surprise to compare the frail, mute, and recluse little girl she had been to the rambunctious and forthcoming lady she is today. The story is never mentioned however out of pure respect towards Lisle and backed up by the strict orders of their captain.

Prussia.%28Female%29.600.1100265.jpg

Other:
The scars she tries very hard to conceal are back when she had been under the brutal hand of slave handlers and the countless masters she had been forced to serve.

She often plays with Sage's falcon, Carter.

Every part of her body is already ticklish as heck but the most sensitive areas are her neck, rib cages, and feet. Ears are a no go zone. That is unless your stupid enough like Sage or have no qualms on loosing several fingers.

Night terrors still frequent her dreams from time to time. Especially when past traumatic memories are resurfaced.

A tad bit overprotective and has quite the short fuse.

Katra better watch out! XD Might get a crush!

• Thank You
Of course! >w<

Katra better watch out! XD Might get a crush!
Ahaha the journey down that road might be long and hard my friend but I'll be with you to the end! (literally xD)

And another nice character from our GM~ xP
THANK YOU~~~ I think thats all the charas I'm able to make unless i want to over burden myself again ^^; Although I did like the idea of an actual clockwork humanoid golem pirate as part of the crew. I've been kind of arguing with myself if thats far too advanced for a semi-steam punk era however ^^"

So many amazing charries~ <3
I whole heartedly second that. I like the bonus of wonderful RPers that come along too ;P (so much kissing up happening right now)

Back ground story anyone?