Clockwork Pirates (Spots available/Open ^^)

So much sexual tension already... meh.

Mac will be quietly [for the most part] working on anything and everything while brooding about his family. Any and all relationships will have to be developed ICly. I'm going to say he's been on board for only a few months and views this journey as a means to an end.
Don't act like you don't like it~ :P

And since they're going to be working together, Cecil is going to probably attempt to wipe that 'broodiness' away, and attempt to get him to smile a bit. She doesn't like serious/depressed people, so working with a broody person is gonna seriously annoy her xP

Y'all are supplying more than enough fodder for Todd to abuse.

Reactions: Perfect Neglect
Okay so sorry about disappearing but did I miss anything important?

Ah yes I saw that~ I shall have m charrie up as soon as I can~ ^^;; I am sorry this is taking so long and thanks for replying so quickly..... I forgot that name I had for you.... *groans*

Ah yes I saw that~ I shall have m charrie up as soon as I can~ ^^;; I am sorry this is taking so long and thanks for replying so quickly..... I forgot that name I had for you.... *groans*
It's fine~

names aren't that important to me xP

I think it was something incredibly stupid/silly anyways xD

It's fine~

names aren't that important to me xP

I think it was something incredibly stupid/silly anyways xD
*laughs* it was an abbreviation of something that was super duper long ^^ *chuckles* But how are you these days~?

Eh...right now? Boooooooorrrred. Super bored.

All of my RP's are either not going anywhere or are dead. I'd like this one to start soon, but meh.

I need some good, active RP's that won't have people up and leaving in the middle of them >_>

And I can't find any new ones that look that interesting either...

Eh...right now? Boooooooorrrred. Super bored.

All of my RP's are either not going anywhere or are dead. I'd like this one to start soon, but meh.

I need some good, active RP's that won't have people up and leaving in the middle of them >_>

And I can't find any new ones that look that interesting either...
Well I have a Fairy Tail RP that will be starting like really really soon~ I think I might open it today to be precise. So if you wanna have a looksie I would be happy for you to have a look~ ^^

Well I have a Fairy Tail RP that will be starting like really really soon~ I think I might open it today to be precise. So if you wanna have a looksie I would be happy for you to have a look~ ^^
Fairy Tail?!

Yesyesyesyesyesplz!~

*ahem*

FT is one of my favorite animes~
Anyways. Yes, Fairy Tail. I will join.

And if you don't let me, then I will hold 20 cute kitties hostage until you let me x3

Fairy Tail?!

Yesyesyesyesyesplz!~

*ahem*

FT is one of my favorite animes~
Anyways. Yes, Fairy Tail. I will join.

And if you don't let me, then I will hold 20 cute kitties hostage until you let me x3
*laughs* no no it will one of those RPs that will always be opened and I requested to join your pokemon gijinka RP~ I haven't been able to do one of those for a while so i would love to join or is that one of the ones that died? ^^;;

Honestly? I dunno. I'm not sure, and I'm one of the GM's of it.

I think it started out well, but for some reason one of the other Gms kinda disappeared and I suck at running things. I'm better at plot/world building and lore stuff.

I suck at managing things, so...right now? I have no idea if its 'dead' or not. No one's posted in awhile, and I haven't received any notifications, so...I'm assuming, yes.

Reactions: EternalMusic
...... *thinks* I will still join and maybe I might be able to get the ball rolling again~ I noticed that there were people talking 10/15 mins ago so i think I will just join in case the ball starts rolling again~ There is no harm in just making sure~ ^^

...... *thinks* I will still join and maybe I might be able to get the ball rolling again~ I noticed that there were people talking 10/15 mins ago so i think I will just join in case the ball starts rolling again~ There is no harm in just making sure~ ^^
O_o

I haven't received anything about anyone talking.

...I think I may need to go re-check things again.

haha lol~ Mind accepting me at the same time~?
Already done~

And dang, I missed a bit, apparently we're accepting legendaries now, which is something I think we discussed not doing for plot purposes....

But ah, I think we should stop talking about another RP in this OOC xP

Already done~

And dang, I missed a bit, apparently we're accepting legendaries now, which is something I think we discussed not doing for plot purposes....

But ah, I think we should stop talking about another RP in this OOC xP
*pats on the head* maybe you should ask them~ I was planning to make a trio of the legendaries but if that is an issue I can choose something else~ ^^

Oh, @EternalMusic should we have the brothers be the official underwater repair/explorers for the ship?

@Moon Child I was thinking about building steampunk era breathing apparatus for Katra.

Oh, @EternalMusic should we have the brothers be the official underwater repair/explorers for the ship?

@Moon Child I was thinking about building steampunk era breathing apparatus for Katra.
Hmm I'd say that tech would be on the prototype stage so yes you may have a breathing appara-thing but with setbacks ^^ (such as the time limit for air).

Awesome! Thanks! And yes... the drawbacks I have in mind will be quite fun. *w*