Clockwork Pirates (Spots available/Open ^^)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Yaarrgh I forgot the cross-dressing going on! I still 100% support though xP

anime-gifs-host-club-ohshc-Favim.com-1555670.gif

I would say a Uke and a Seme sibling pair but that would just be incorrect ^^"

tumblr_mktdk8B5g91rks9x0o1_500.gif

Agh my gif meter has all about reached an all time high tonight - -" But theres just so many good ones...

tumblr_m7rtnloKqG1qc5wono1_500.gif

Although I think this one has taken 1st place ;P

• Love
Reactions: YuriLucien
Uwah! *rolls around* Ouran.... why?!? The anime is better than the manga!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know they will crossdress!!! But, Katra will ask Era to do it more! XD I play the evil one... ALWAYS.

Yaarrgh I forgot the cross-dressing going on! I still 100% support though xP

anime-gifs-host-club-ohshc-Favim.com-1555670.gif

I would say a Uke and a Seme sibling pair but that would just be incorrect ^^"

tumblr_mktdk8B5g91rks9x0o1_500.gif

Agh my gif meter has all about reached an all time high tonight - -" But theres just so many good ones...

tumblr_m7rtnloKqG1qc5wono1_500.gif

Although I think this one has taken 1st place ;P
*laughs* it is nearly like that you could say Riri Chan~ 8laughs* and yes that last one is beautiful~ ^^

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Now with the help of gifs and the power of anime, have we inadvertently decided upon the threes relationship towards each other or would guys like to make a few (LOTS) of adjustments?

tumblr_mi0omwk1tv1s5qslao1_500.gif

This is the last one. I swear.

*face plants* This is too good! >w< Sigh me up? Lol!

I feel like Eranda would just follow Katra but he would always show respect to the captain. always bowing before leaving and speaking politely that is just what he does. Although he is a bit of one of those boys that stutter just that little too much *chuckles* I have no idea about Katra~ Depends on how much he respects the captain really and also the way that the two first meet one another~ @YuriLucien we should add @Moon Child when we get towards the end of their history and they meet the captain for the first time~ I feel like that would be realyl important thing to think about.

• Love
Agreed! @Moon Child you should read it, have you the time?

And Katra... respect?... XD

*Chugs down coffee*

YUP I HAVE LOADS OF TIME NOW~ HIT ME WITH IT

tumblr_ndoqn8DCqA1rk73boo2_500.gif
tumblr_mduz8r2WQZ1rexobho1_500.gif

whoops...I lied ^^

• Love
*laughs* it will be interesting~ The sudden change from they were used to and then having to live sort of in a different more less prvileged lifestyle.

I can quote them, btw!

And coffee.... mmmm...

Yes, coffee is the life juice yet bane of my existence. COFFEE IS CONTRADICTORY. Ehem anywho~ When you need me to look over the finalized details, feel free to do so ^^

tumblr_n6u4dwg9YP1rxpxkxo2_250.gif

Ahh why do I have a feeling this gif pretty much sums up Katra's possible future treatment towards Sage? ^^"

• Love
<,< >,> Not at alllll, lol!

...did this just turn into an anime? -_-

Apologies for my absence - I wasn't getting notifications.

Reactions: EternalMusic
...did this just turn into an anime? -_-

Apologies for my absence - I wasn't getting notifications.
You could say that ^^ And no worries. Nothing notification worthy has popped up except for a few more characters popping in.

Ah, it's fine - I just was 4 pages behind.

I'll PM you about a bit of backstory for Matias and Sage.

Also, how long has he been a captain of said ship?

Ah, it's fine - I just was 4 pages behind.

I'll PM you about a bit of backstory for Matias and Sage.

Also, how long has he been a captain of said ship?
I believe since he was 16 so...a total of 6 years ^^

I hope we get at least one other character of a different art style-- I don't have anything against anime, I was just hoping it'd be more of a steampunkish style and therefore totally different in direction. More serious, I guess? Sorry if that sounds abrasive, I don't mean it to. It's not my rp, you guys have every right to do what you want.