Clockwork Pirates (Spots available/Open ^^)

Alright I think I've finished up everything that needed to be updated! If I did miss a smidge though please let me know and I'll get fixed as quick I can.

Also all completed characters thus far have been accepted ^^

@Moon Child would it be possible for both @YuriLucien and I be to be partners with Bosun? That is if Yuri wants to do that as well ^^ But I thought it would be better for both of them doing that role~

@Moon Child would it be possible for both @YuriLucien and I be to be partners with Bosun? That is if Yuri wants to do that as well ^^ But I thought it would be better for both of them doing that role~
Sure! If she's okay with it I'll have it changed :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Moon Child When do we get to meet our illustrious Captain?
Good question, I'm actually working him/her as we speak (or is it type??) ;P I've been getting racked again with some picture hunting on Google images. I'd say I'll have this puppy done before the weekend rolls over ^^ (hopefully ^^")

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
@Moon Child Have you tried places like DeviantArt or Pinterest for pictures? Tumblr is terrifying but probably has a lot as well...?
No worries~ I've zeroed in on one special character so expect my CS bursting with pictures and images ;P Either a complicated back story or a completely vague lump of "what-did-I-just-read" await thee. Thank you for the suggestions though!!

haha lol~ HEy neh PetticoatLane do you have a nickname that a lot of people use?

No worries~ I've zeroed in on one special character so expect my CS bursting with pictures and images ;P Either a complicated back story or a completely vague lump of "what-did-I-just-read" await thee. Thank you for the suggestions though!!
Oh, right - I forgot you do that. ^^

What.... did.... I... Just.... watch................................

*laughs* oh god.... I enjoyed the beat rhythmic musicality though I have to say~ ^^

You are a pirate is the greatest thing to sing when you think of pirates.

Can that be our theme song?

Because I want that to be our theme song.

Then so shall it be.