Clockwork Pirates (Spots available/Open ^^)

Thank you, thank you.

Just wanted to be sure. Working on Matias' history now.
I wish there was a "You're Welcome!" button but sadly there wasn't...so you get a heart instead! <3 Oh and you're very welcome :)

Reactions: Perfect Neglect
So... who wants to be the snarky cabin boy's partner in crime?

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
@Moon Child -Flails.- LookatmeI'mhelping! Just wanted to let you know that the link to Todd's CS is broken.

@ Everyone else -- I'm sending PM's about setting up character relationships. Don't feel obligated to reply if you'd rather do so in actual posts.

• Thank You
@Moon Child -Flails.- LookatmeI'mhelping! Just wanted to let you know that the link to Todd's CS is broken.

@ Everyone else -- I'm sending PM's about setting up character relationships. Don't feel obligated to reply if you'd rather do so in actual posts.
Thank you! (again ^^") Just fixed it so it should be ready for some clicking :)

Reactions: Perfect Neglect
Okay need to ask something~ What sort of jobs are available? I am just trying to think of something for my twin~ ^^
I know it was suggested that most anything goes so long as it fits within the genre - but maybe adding some more roles for people to choose from would generate more ideas/interest? I know the title says sign-ups are open, but it does look like the crew is filled.

This is, of course, just a suggestion - but here are a few ideas?

Bosun
Cook
Crewmates (0/5 filled)
Gunners (0/2 filled)
-or whatever numbers you choose-

I know it was suggested that most anything goes so long as it fits within the genre - but maybe adding some more roles for people to choose from would generate more ideas/interest? I know the title says sign-ups are open, but it does look like the crew is filled.

Bosun
Cook
Crewmates (0/5 filled)
Gunners (0/2 filled)
What does a Bosun and the Crewmates do~?

Bosun = Boatswain

I'm no expert, but I think they basically supervise and give tasks to the normal crew and cargo and stuff, and inspects the ship to make sure everything is working well.

As for the crewmates, I'm assuming they're just like, the cannon fodder guys who fire the cannons, keeps the deck clean - basically the guys who run around on deck doing whatever orders they have.

If that makes sense, anyways.

Ah, traditionally a bosun or boatswain was an experienced sailor - in charge of overseeing general maintenance of a ship and was a sort of overseer of the deck crew.

Crewmates would be the general crew? In this instance, sailors/thieves/smugglers -- whatever constitutes a pirate? Traditionally, it took a large number of people to successfully run a ship... They would help in sailing (sometimes at the helm) and deck duty, handling rigging, and be the major force in fights. Essentially, the backbone of the ship.

Ye plunderers of booty? Or something...

This is all taken from more traditional roles -- how it goes over is up to @Moon Child.

Reactions: EternalMusic
Bosun = Boatswain

I'm no expert, but I think they basically supervise and give tasks to the normal crew and cargo and stuff, and inspects the ship to make sure everything is working well.

As for the crewmates, I'm assuming they're just like, the cannon fodder guys who fire the cannons, keeps the deck clean - basically the guys who run around on deck doing whatever orders they have.

If that makes sense, anyways.
Fuck yeah, Wikipedia.

Well then I will make him a Bosun cause I can't see him running around following orders ^^;;

I may join this...It seems interesting and who doesn't love pirates...

Well then I will make him a Bosun cause I can't see him running around following orders ^^;;
The bosun would still be following orders from the Captain, Mates, and Quartermaster.

And that is if Moon Child wants to add that role. We should probably wait and see.

The bosun would still be following orders from the Captain, Mates, and Quartermaster.

And that is if Moon Child wants to add that role. We should probably wait and see.
ah yes but he would still have that just that one higher rank up from the crewmates~ It will work well for the sort of character I have in mind ^^

Bosun
Cook
Crewmates (0/5 filled)
Gunners (0/2 filled)
Oooh yes fully approved :D I'll add them in just a sec~

And I'll get to adding you in the roster Eternal :)

I may join this...It seems interesting and who doesn't love pirates...
Thats great to hear! You're fully welcome to jump on board whenever ^^

Oooh yes fully approved :D I'll add them in just a sec~

And I'll get to adding you in the roster Eternal :)

Thats great to hear! You're fully welcome to jump on board whenever ^^
I'll start working on my charrie soon. I'm feeling a bit under the weather, so it may take a day or two. (:

• Thank You