Clockwork Pirates (Spots available/Open ^^)

well, on a more serious note - Cecil would probably need a quest or something involving her parents, the girlfriend she kinda pretty much just dumped without a word to, and her brother - who's in the military, which could be a good plot point.

As far as anyone knows, she just upped and disappeared. He finds her on a ship full of pirates, he's gonna assume she was kidnapped xP
Depending on which military her brother may be in, I might just be able to intertwine Sage's 'quest' with yours ^^ Although I may have to drop some spoilers on you ;P

I want him to be in love with a princess~!!! LOL and then due to social status the king hunt him down~ MWAHAHAH! (so stereootypeeee and cheesssy~!)

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
I know Katrina's brothers have to be looking for her or have heard of her whereabouts. She isn't one to keep secrets about her identity. Maybe, highly unlikely, her father is looking for her. That'd be interesting.

I want him to be in love with a princess~!!! LOL and then due to social status the king hunt him down~ MWAHAHAH! (so stereootypeeee and cheesssy~!)
And pray tell which princess shall he be in kahoots with? (the English, French, Scottish, or Irish are your four prime choices, friend ^^)

Alright ^^ do you want them to be third to last then? We're going to go through everyone's characters special spot light quest (adding hints to the real plot here and there) until finally getting to the where the real action lies ;P
Yeah I think that is fine~ They will probably finish their quest never it will be a never ending quest~ ^^

I would love victorian-ish princess but I might to try French~

Depending on which military her brother may be in, I might just be able to intertwine Sage's 'quest' with yours ^^ Although I may have to drop some spoilers on you ;P
Haven't really thought much about her nationality, but I think I'ma go with French. Possibly English, since I think Blackwood is an English surname.

I know Katrina's brothers have to be looking for her or have heard of her whereabouts. She isn't one to keep secrets about her identity. Maybe, highly unlikely, her father is looking for her. That'd be interesting.
Which Navy is Katrina's family serving under? (and three brothers ;p)

In fact everyone/anyone with a military relative, which position/coat of arms do they have?

Sorry double post~ ^^;; Also I have to say, the twins will be forever running from a particular person. I wil PM you about it later Riri Chan~

Sorry double post~ ^^;; Also I have to say, the twins will be forever running from a particular person. I wil PM you about it later Riri Chan~
Will do Eternal! *giddy jump*

Haven't really thought much about her nationality, but I think I'ma go with French. Possibly English, since I think Blackwood is an English surname.
Mm alright. Maybe a bit of both? ;p (when in doubt, go both ways! <<probably something Sage would say)

I would love victorian-ish princess but I might to try French~
Let me know when you've got that all sorted xD

In fact everyone/anyone with a military relative, which position/coat of arms do they have?
The English Navy. Their coat of arms is, oddly enough, a black cat. It doesn't make much sense since they're a very superstitious bunch, but hey, whatever. Her father was a former captain, now retired, while her brothers are all captains of their own ships now.

• Thank You

Well, Cecil's father was a military man, but he's retired.

Her brother, however, is three years older than she is. So he's 25 - I'm thinking he'd be a Brigadier, and possibly be a first mate on a ship - possibly a captain. I'm not so well versed in military ranks so I'm probably way of xP

As for coat of arms, you mean that thing nobles have? Because her brother would use the family Coat, in that case. Either way, I've decided on English military.
Mm alright. Maybe a bit of both? ;p (when in doubt, go both ways! <<probably something Sage would say)
Well, she already goes both ways~ ;P

I do like that though. Her father is now English, and her mother is French xP

• Thank You
The English Navy. Their coat of arms is, oddly enough, a black cat. It doesn't make much sense since they're a very superstitious bunch, but hey, whatever. Her father was a former captain, now retired, while her brothers are all captains of their own ships now.

Her brother, however, is three years older than she is. So he's 25 - I'm thinking he'd be a Brigadier, and possibly be a first mate on a ship - possibly a captain. I'm not so well versed in military ranks so I'm probably way of xP

As for coat of arms, you mean that thing nobles have? Because her brother would use the family Coat, in that case. Either way, I've decided on English military.

By coat of arms I had meant which royalty they served under xD So all English and French! Alright that sounds good ^^

I just wanted to put this out there, unless they were nobles and the marriage was for political gain or land gain, it is very unlikely that an English man and French woman would marry. The English and French hate each other and were always at war throughout history. Even though this is an AU, I think that rivalry would still stand. I mean they really hate each other. Which is why Mary Stewart married a French king because she wanted the English throne which Elizabeth claimed as her own even though it was hers to have. Mary wanted to free Scotland from England, so she went to France. Does this make any sense at all? It's just one of my pet peeves that rivalries between countries are held up.

I just wanted to put this out there, unless they were nobles and the marriage was for political gain or land gain, it is very unlikely that an English man and French woman would marry. The English and French hate each other and were always at war throughout history. Even though this is an AU, I think that rivalry would still stand. I mean they really hate each other. Which is why Mary Stewart married a French king because she wanted the English throne which Elizabeth claimed as her own even though it was hers to have. Mary wanted to free Scotland from England, so she went to France. Does this make any sense at all? It's just one of my pet peeves that rivalries between countries are held up.
Ah it is! The royalties are sort of going to be..different (and by that I mean most likely completely replaced). The French and the English are going to be working together against the Scottish and Irish. I guess you could say that the royalty are buddy buddy with each other but that doesn't mean that the general populace isn't going to be still a bit prejudice.

Well I can safely say, they did not marry for 'love' her mother, as it says in her CS, is pretty much a trophy wife. She was, like the fifth kid of some French nobleman and didn't have much in the way of prospect for inheritance. Her father, was somewhat good friends with her mothers father. They had served together on a few occasions hunting pirates. Cecil's father offered to take her off of his hands, and the deal was pretty much done.

So, mostly political.

Ah it is! The royalties are sort of going to be..different (and by that I mean most likely completely replaced). The French and the English are going to be working together against the Scottish and Irish. I guess you could say that the royalty are buddy buddy with each other but that doesn't mean that the general populace isn't going to be still a bit prejudice.
but I guess I don't really need to go into too much detail xP

• Love
The whole back story and setting of this RP will be AU as HECK. Most historical events would and will have changed. Such as the previous King of England marrying a French Queen. That will result in their binding truce together and friendly communications. The customs and languages will still be all there but relationships will have shifted and new peace/wars made. (mostly because I want everyone to be as creative as they can get and not be held down by having to be 'historically accurate' at times).

• Thank You
Reactions: Duchess
I really hate to do this, but I think I'm going to drop out.

I'm thinking it over, but if you get someone interested in the Navigator while I'm deciding, don't hesitate to let them have the role.

• Thank You
I really hate to do this, but I think I'm going to drop out.

I'm thinking it over, but if you get someone interested in the Navigator while I'm deciding, don't hesitate to let them have the role.
That's no problem ^^ I really appreciate you telling me beforehand. If you don't mind I'll have the official spot back open? (probably going to make another thread looking for the part).