Clockwork Pirates (Spots available/Open ^^)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
If it needs to be stated, Mac's personal quest is to find his sister.
That sounds great! Just PM me if you want to collaborate more later on it ^^

Cecil doesn't really have a personal quest.
Other than pirating and blowing things up - oh, an getting rich either by becoming the best engineer in known history, or pirating all of it. as long as she has money x3

I did not get any notifications. Anything ultra important going on? No time to go through all the posts. Gotta get moving. Sorry.

Last edited:
Cecil doesn't really have a personal quest.
Other than pirating and blowing things up - oh, an getting rich either by becoming the best engineer in known history, or pirating all of it. as long as she has money x3
Lol maybe something about going on a quest to get that one special cog work piece for your invention? Anything that'll get the crew's butts out and about.

I think the twins are looking to find themselves really. to find out who they really are. Neh @YuriLucien ?
Hmm then any life long dreams or adventures, perhaps something they both owe someone?

Lol maybe something about going on a quest to get that one special cog work piece for your invention? Anything that'll get the crew's butts out and about.

Hmm then any life long dreams or adventures, perhaps something they both owe someone?
*shakes head* the only thing they owe anyone is themselves. It will make sense later~

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
I did not get any notifications. Anything ultra important going on? No time to go through all the posts. Gotta get moving. Sorry.
Oh yea we've discussed the (kind of) official backdrop of the RP. We've also decided that each character gets their time in the spot light where we have a mission per chara based on what they want to do ^^ If you need a re-run feel free to PM me or ask one of the RPers on here :)

*shakes head* the only thing they owe anyone is themselves. It will make sense later~
Alright ^^ do you want them to be third to last then? We're going to go through everyone's characters special spot light quest (adding hints to the real plot here and there) until finally getting to the where the real action lies ;P

Uhuh... well Chrono time to hangout with the chicks~ (Telenovela mode with chrono~)

Uhuh... well Chrono time to hangout with the chicks~ (Telenovela mode with chrono~)
Lol is your special quest going to be about finding the right girl? Cause you sir are entering Sage's domain of expertise~ (or so he thinks)

Reactions: GreenSea
I can't decide if Katrina has a special mission or not. Like she's not just wandering through life, she doesn't want love, and she's a little bit of a psycho. So perhaps her mission is to watch the world burn? XD

Hrm~
Weeeeel. I kinda did have a thing about her wanting to build something. You know what power armor is? From the fallout series?

Yeah, I was thinking that she was going to try and build something like that. except Steampunk.

Which would be awesome.

that or a giant mechanical mech. Why? To watch the world burn, as she sits on top of it laughing maniacally obviously.

Mine would be probably that~

Mine would be probably that~
Wait...to watch the world burn? xD Or to find ROMANCE~???

Uhm I mean if you guys don't want your chara to have special lime light quest thats A-okay ^^ They can just hang about while we go through the rest. Might want to find another way to develop them then?

Well I was thinking for him to you know have a forbidden love~ some sort~ =3= (find he romance~)

Wait...to watch the world burn? xD Or to find ROMANCE~???

Uhm I mean if you guys don't want your chara to have special lime light quest thats A-okay ^^ They can just hang about while we go through the rest. Might want to find another way to develop them then?
well, on a more serious note - Cecil would probably need a quest or something involving her parents, the girlfriend she kinda pretty much just dumped without a word to, and her brother - who's in the military, which could be a good plot point.

As far as anyone knows, she just upped and disappeared. He finds her on a ship full of pirates, he's gonna assume she was kidnapped xP

Well I was thinking for him to you know have a forbidden love~ some sort~ =3= (find he romance~)
Ooooh interesting choice of poison! What did you have in mind?