Clockwork Pirates (Spots available/Open ^^)

I'm sorry to say this, but I'm also pulling out. If anyone comes by asking for the position, feel free to hand it over to them because the decision is permanent.

I have my reasons, and I apologize. You guys have fun.

• Thank You
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
I'm sorry to say this, but I'm also pulling out. If anyone comes by asking for the position, feel free to hand it over to them because the decision is permanent.

I have my reasons, and I apologize. You guys have fun.
No probs! hanks for letting me know too and I'll have your spot open. See you guys around :)

you keep changing your avatar.

Stop it. >:O
This is the last one I swear. (Although no promises for the future ;p)

........ urgh... I just keep changing my avatar~

It isn't even just her avatar she changes her username as well~! Hey Riri chan isn't there a limit ^^;;
The skies the limit~! I am going to limit myself to one username change per month though ;) (I can't say the same thing for my avatar, signature, and title though xD)

This is the last one I swear. (Although no promises for the future ;p)

The skies the limit~! I am going to limit myself to one username change per month though ;) (I can't say the same thing for my avatar, signature, and title though xD)
*laughs* I hope so~ Maybe keep something the same so that we don't feel like a new person has magically appeared~ *laughs*

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Sorry for being absent. This week has been a crazy one! I'll be sure to finish my charas after work!

IMG_0494_zpse77b512c.jpg

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the beauty of my prom dress?

Dress

4Peo1wS.jpg
Perhaps the link will work.

You look beautiful! =D I hope you have a fantastic prom!

• Love
Reactions: Duchess