Child's Play [Open]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO!
SHH!
SHH SHH SHH SHH SHHHHHH!!!!
Raise7.gif

There's a new person here, don't blow my cover!

Reactions: RiniPinja
D-Did I s-say legless elephant?

I meant to say...multi-talented trampoline!

...That's... better...
Just remember, I'm watching you.
I'm always watching.

~casually presses the "Ignore" button~ :3

Not really doe. You know I love you all. ;-;

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
It's okay, I know you could never ignore me and my evil dentist ways.
Me and my quadruple amputee elephant characters are too crucial to the universe this roleplay.

Indeed they are, Oh Mighty Eion. X3

Aeros (God Of Space)

tumblr_ndgp329XO71tjfvaao1_500.jpg

Ability:
1. Gravitational lensing: Einstein realized that it was also possible for astronomical objects to bend light, and that under the correct conditions, one would observe multiple images of a single source, called a gravitational lens or sometimes a gravitational mirage.
  • Requires three people to launch this ability to represent a, b and c.
  • This allows the users to deceive the enemies' eyes. As shown below;
800px-14-283-Abell2744-DistantGalaxies-20141016.jpg

Personality: Aeros is an amiable and wholehearted persona, but is actually evanescing inside. Haying a prestigious role, he enjoys the scene that could be seen only from up there; the pros of being someone as him. The majority of his days, he spent it by lazing around watching the admirable humans - Yes, he admires them - even though his days were supposed to be used for his duties; balancing the elements, observing the ground to be aware if any problem was sighted, etc., but those sort of things are pointless when they are ruining it much faster than when you're fixing it.
Aeros is a carefree being and sometimes he casually leaves his role to view the humans, despite of them polluting the natures or being obsessive over something useless and sorts. A gadget, they seemed to call it, but he cares nothing of it. All of these and those and that and this, are all entertaining, for him to envy with.

He is also the most immature one out of all the three gods due to being the young one and he loves every form of items and creatures far too easily because he sees no reasons in detesting those creatures, nor having the urge to banish them for their foolish acts.

Background: From the beginning, Aeros wished humans could switch places with him.
Living in the vacant space with no people to converse with, to laugh with, to tease with for centuries. He was going insane.

He didn't blame people for having a narrow mind; to think that a God is a serious, frightening-faced character. In fact, he should be like one of his brothers; sturdy and muscular, thoughtful and witted, etc., but he sees no need for those.
After all, he preferred the humans to love him, not getting frightened of him.

Second by second, minute by minute, hour by hour. He tried counting accurately the moments that have passed, believing that time would be much less painful for him.
The less suffering he may feel, he forced himself to believe that, but instead it has only reminded him how long has he been here in this lone space.

Mentally, he's wishing, again, that he could switch places with any humans.
Having a disorganized day is better than having a loose day.
Having to waste time on many things is better than having to not waste time.
Having an active lifestyle is better having not a day.

Upon decaying, a sudden news came. A game was created to entertain him and his brothers.
Obviously, he can't deny this. No, he really can't.
Even if he pleaded them no, even if he begged them to stop, the only result is failure.
Among them, he's the weakest, he's the most delicate, he's the lowest if compared to their abilities.
And with that fact lingering in his mind, he knew it would be a total elimination caused by him.
That's killing.

He would rather have his humans dying of their own foolish acts than having him not being able to save them.

But a voice whispered to him.
What if.. What if.. He had the wish to himself.
Wishing that this hasn't happened. And a 'Happy Ending' for all.

Likes: Anything that have two legs or more (Especially Capybaras), foreign languages, wandering, anything that involves foreign cultures.

Dislikes: Limited places of travelling, Summer,

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Just one note. The ad is still up, even though it says this is closed...

It actually recently opened again. We're looking for one more person. I'll change the title.

Someone called? I will be happy to fill that last spot if it is still open

Last edited by a moderator:
I do believe there are spots open! =D And welcome to the thread!

Can I see a writing sample?~

No, I meant from another roleplay you're in. X3

oooooh :duh: want me to copy and paste something I wrote in an RP or do you want a link?

A link, please.~

God of Space

Basic Character Details

~~ll~~
Name:
Aeros

Unknown; Ageless but appeared to be in his mid-twenties

Height:
5"2

Weight:
100 pounds

Body Piercing/ Scars/ Tattoos:
WIP​
~~ll~~
Ability

~~ll~~
As the God of space, Aeros's ability is space related and they're categorized as below:

Space Depletion

Aeros can deplete three-dimensional space, controlling the distance between two different points of spatial locations. Since space basically acts as a boundary of existence for all, if the space around any matter or energy is depleted, then the said matter would also be erased from existence. However, erasing one's existence does not come without a price. It is important to note that attempts at doing so would results in a sacrifice of something or someone dear to him. There is no way to know in advance what price one would pay for activating this ability and Aeros's not an exception.

Applications of this ability include the following:

Distance Manipulation
Player granted this sub-ability may add or deplete space between oneself and one's target or between two points. Distance in this sense is defined as the numerical description of how far apart objects are. In physics or everyday discussion, distance may refer to a physical length, or an estimation based on other criteria. Hence, users may make two objects touch each other from different sides of the room, without having to move them.

Limitations to this ability is that it may be confusing for one's ally during an actual battle.

For Aeros, he is capable of cutting down anything that's within his sight and distance does not matter.

Portal Creation

Aeros is capable of the creation of portals for transport between two non-adjacent locations. This is done by creating connecting points by connecting two non adjacent locations.

Applications of this ability can include the following:

Banishment
User may banish someone or something to a chosen specific place as a form of escape,

Limitation would be that activation of this ability may be random which may send the target into a place where the user doesn't want the target to be.

Teleportation

Aeros may move instantaneously from one location to another without physically occupying the space in between. He can teleport, ie. transfer of matter (beings/objects, including themselves) or energy from one point to another without traversing the physical space between them.

~~ll~~
Personality
~~ll~~
Aeros is well-respected and honorable within his peers. A gentle spirit, he is respectful to anyone who showed him respect regardless of one's status. Because of his high moral code, he is easily approached by anyone who needs his assistance.

The God of Space will never let any harm come to either his underlings or those who attempt to protect them. Adamantly stubborn, he's refuses to give in to anyone once he'd decided that something is wrong and would even bend rules to ensure that justice is kept. He always maintains a semblance of respect for his opponent and is polite in combat situations. He also has a high measure of mercy for his opponents.

Aeros had never been too keen on joining the game but he figured that if he'd managed to secure control, such games could cease from future on.

On a negative side, Aeros can be withdrawal at times especially so if he's caught up in his past. An emotional man, he can lose his rational thinking at times.
~~ll~~
Personal History/ Background
~~ll~~
Created to rule the realm of space, Aeros had never understood the reason for his creation. Unlike his peers who has a desire to rule over the human beings, Aeros wanted to share his powers and wealth with them instead which offended the other Gods.

Two hundred years ago, when Aeros was taking a stroll near London, he met the love of his life. Ariel was a beautiful woman with a matching soul. Aeros bumped into her quite literally when she knocked over him with a pile of books. The strawberry blond- lady apologized profusely once she'd recovered and offered to bring him to her place once she noticed that Aeros's elbow was bleeding.

Fast forward five years later, Aeros and Ariel had developed feelings for one another though the God had never confessed his true identity to her. He figured that given human's life expectancy, he could stay with her until time took its toll on her and he could return back home. Eighty years to a God isn't too long after all.

However, one stormy night where Aeros excused himself to run some errands, something unimaginable was waiting for him when he'd returned. Some assailants had broke into their house and he'd stumbled in at the sight of Ariel laying spawned across the sheets in her birthday suit. It wouldn't need great smarts to know what had happened.

Holding onto his beloved, he used his ability to track down on the assailants and erased their existence. He knew that he'll lose something that's important to him but revenge was much more important to him. Once the deed was done, Aeros helped Ariel into her clothes and tended to her wounds.

However this was not the end of the tragedy. Aeros was shocked when Ariel woke up in frightened eyes and screaming her head off. Originally he'd thought that it was due to the trauma from the rape but soon it was clear that she'd forgotten about him.

Knowing that this was the price he'd to pay for using his ability to erase someone's existence. Heartbroken, Aeros left the apartment and instead of leaving the human world, he guarded her secretly from the shadows before she passed away at the old age of ninety-five.
~~ll~~
Likes/ Enjoy
~~ll~~
Aeros has several hobbies and interests, mostly he'd acquired during his stay in the human world.

This included the following:

Baking
Having a sweet tooth and highly particular about the desserts he eats, Aeros had picked up baking. It was something he enjoyed since it puts him on a trance-like state where he can forget about everything he had in mind to focus on what he was doing.

Calligraphy
Aeros picked up calligraphy from Ariel and he'd continued practicing it in memory of his lover. He is opened to teach anyone who's willing to learn from him.

Sword-fighting
A master at wielding a sword, this is his main form of exercise and he's proficient enough to be able to protect himself if necessary. However Aeros is not a violent person to start off with and is mostly passive.
~~ll~~
Dislikes
~~ll~~
Aeros didn't enjoy people who're confrontational and controlling. Those who do not respect his boundaries are high on the list too.
~~ll~~
Miscellaneous
~~ll~~
Aeros wears this ring at all times and had the name of Ariel engraved on it.

35d05578120397625a7341bcf7ea4185.jpg

~~ll~~

Status
Not open for further replies.