Child's Play [Open]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth Reyes

large.png

Sex: Male.

Appearance: His figure is lean and tall; thin that even his carpal bones are visible to the eyesight, tall that even people thought he was older than he is.
With a quarter of himself originated from Asia, it was no surprise that he shared the same shade of hair with his deceased ancestors.
But his skin is somewhat the opposite. It is the colour of pale white; a Caucasian feature.
He was gifted with two perfect twin orbs to see and view and it was in Tyndall blue, but his eyes are droopy for some reason.
His skin is flawless with no pigmentation appearing on his pale skin throughout his childhood, but only his birthmark could be seen behind his neck; an imperfect circular shape.

Personality: Judging by his looks, he is certainly a non-athletic person nor active in sports.
He preferred the solitary lifestyle; secluding himself from the society and the public. Possessing a fragile figure, he learned that life is hazardous to him.
He is quiet with no words he would communicate with and only speaks in urgent times, but he only speaks of tastes and numbers. Never a word escaped from his lips.
Eighteen. Sweet. Salty. Ninety-six. Sour. Five.
Truth to be honest, he is not a coward, but he feared the unwelcoming incidents that might occur to his body.
And the worried, concerned expressions from his parents that will be resulted if he ends up in such conditions.
Curiosity is another trait of his.
Questions.He had lots of what to ask about.
And sometimes his eyes trail down the neighborhood boys
by watching them from his room's window.

Where to? Why? What is that?
And for a number of times, he found himself stepping onto the doormat.

Biography: He was always choosy with food and his mom almost gave up on him.
But a good parent doesn't toss out her children. A good parent will love them and spoil them with tenderness.
And his parents are really a pair of good parents.

Yet rumor spreads when the people noticed the change on his body. Some said he had an illness. Some said he was abused.
But the people couldn't verify the talks and eventually it fades out by itself.
Since they have been given the looks to his parents, they decided to homeschool him instead.
But that would only increase his curiosity of the outdoor world.

Skills: Alert to situations; an enhanced hearing ability. Growing up in a peaceful and quiet surroundings, he became aware of little things.
With plenty of time to spend, he used it for reading; sharpening his wits.
An organized, tidy person.

Weaknesses: Reserved. Claustrophobic. Restrained. Unaggressive. Abrupt. Asocial. Hesitant.

Dislikes: The bickering sounds. Earmuffs. Unsure/Unsolved theories.

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
I fucking love your writing style.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
You can pick between one of those abilities, @RiniPinja

• Love
Nope.~ The lovely @RiniPinja wants to let you have it so you don't only have one character. Be sure to give her your thanks. :3 We'd love to have you. ^-^

No problem. :) I really like how you write, so I'm looking forward to RPing with you. x3

• Love
Hai. We shall await your application for Aeros.~ ^-^

THANKYOUTHANKYOUSOMUCH. I've never received such responses! I'm also looking forward to roleplay with you both.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
And with that, we'll have all the participants and gods we need to start! :D

• Love
YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

This RP shall be interesting, I hope.
You all seem like you'll be great RP buddies.

Reactions: RiniPinja
Hai, hai! ^-^

...I felt like doing some more cookie spam...
I have no self-control...
Please help.

• Love
So that's where the 24 alerts came from!

I tried to stop myself!
Really, I did!
But... but there were so many unrated posts...
So many unrated posts just begging to be given a cookie...

So much money to be earned for your legless elephant.

Status
Not open for further replies.