Children of Royal Blood OOC-Still Accepting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Sounds good. Lets go to Christmas time.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once. -Albert Einstein

Well, considering my characters literally have only interacted with others from their kingdom so far, I'd have to vote down the timeskip since, well, I just sort of got here and still need to be introduced to most of the others. Plus, who doesn't love a good awkward intro and all that! It builds relationships. :)

Sorry, I wasn't getting updates. I'll post, but I'd like to know the current situation.

@Sashakiki I was waiting for CrypticWriter to reply to my post. She may not have seen it, though.

im all for the time skip especially if they go to christmas time because mistletoe, christmas party where somebody spikes the egg nog, sECRET SANATR

So right now it seems like most people want to move onto to a couple months and we have 1 person saying no. Does anyone else have any more thoughts?

if we do the skip to christmas thing can we do a secret santa thing and also if we do a secret santa thing can i be the one to draw the names from the hat so to speak? i like bein in charge and also i have a lot of hats and if you guys want proof that i didnt set things up ill do like a video or something

tumblr_mxx6nlCzJC1qfctymo1_r1_500.png

tumblr_mxx6nlCzJC1qfctymo2_r1_500.png

is there a list of all the characters anywhere?

In the first post, there's a list of all the characters along with links.

1st page, though i don't know if thats accurate since a lot of the people i tagged didn't respond

Thanks for being so accepting of my crazy life right now guys :P
I know I'm not able to post much but I'm still really interested in this rp.

My schedule won't get any better for the next few years (I got into the private school!) but I'll try my best to keep up.

@PostingOwl It's no problem. I hope you didn't mind me sending Lin away to the kingdom, i figured it was the best way to keep her in the roleplay while also pushing the plot a little.

Also! I feel like everyones stuck at the moment so i think we will be skipping to Christmas time soon

Okay that's fine. I haven't read the entire thing yet, and probably won't get a chance to until at least tomorrow. Gahhh there's so much on my plate right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.