Children of Royal Blood OOC-Still Accepting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ng9vuohN8e1qg2ligo1_1280.jpg

LOOK AT THIS FUCKIN DRESS I S2G IF THERE IS A BALL ROSE WILL BE WEARING THIS DRESS LOOK AT IT FUCKIN LOOK AT IT

also in the rp its like what, early august/september? because i think a halloween party would be an excellent idea.

noice

also i think we should make a list of every characters birthday that way we can use them as kinda like checkpoints so we know what time of year it is?

Rose's is April 17th (they don't know her actual birthday that was just the day they found her)
Vincent's is December 7th

@Adira I just checked out Posting owl's profile and she put that she might be gone for awhile so feel free to move on without her

I'm waiting for professor to post or I'll post when I get home.

hold on, kinda doing a thousand things at once lol

Alright! After much intensive work put into this, here's my character sheets. I hope you don't mind if I have two characters. There wasn't anything against it in the rp rules so I sort of guessed it was okay. Sorry for taking so long!

Name: Hermie Mercurio Aerinus
Grade: Junior
Appearance:
1123149361b7bca7d2o.jpg
Sexuality: Many assume he's gay from how he hangs onto his friends, but is actually very heterosexual.
Position in Monarchy: Heir to the throne of the Wind Kingdom
Element: Wind, quite obviously. If it wasn't so, he would have been sent out, stoned, then torched at the stake
Personality: Hermie is very much a go with the flow kind of guy. He's very easy-going, though he quite loves to play tricks on people. Oftentimes he will mess with his servants to amuse himself. While he can go with the flow, he is very wishy-washy with his decisions. Oftentimes he will go back on important decisions, causing lots of stress to those around him. Hermie enjoys physical contact quite a lot, and when hanging out with friends will often hang onto them like a baby monkey to its mother's back. Despite his free-flowing nature, Hermie gets very possessive and clingy very quickly. When a friend cancels plans with him, he will often sulk in his room for hours on end. While he may seem mean spirited at times, his intentions are usually good. Over all, he's just an overgrown child. He's loyal to the ends of the earth, and takes the punches as they come. He tries not to spend too much time focusing on bad things, preferring to focus on good.
Bio: Hermie Mercurio Aerinus was born to the king and queen when they were late in age. Often they worried that he would be born too early, but he ended up being born later than planned. As he grew up, the servants pampered him, seeing him as a bit of a miracle child since the king and queen were too old to have a child, most said. Hermie enjoyed his childhood, but often felt very lonely. One day he met Ryan and has clung to the child ever since. When he was to be sent to this school for the different heirs, he all but demanded Ryan went with him. Now he currently attends Ashton Academy.
Strengths:
  • Loyal
  • Quick on his feet
  • Creative
  • Open-minded
  • Agile
  • Flexible
  • Great Dancer
Weaknesses:
  • Can never make up his mind
  • A trickster
  • Not too strong
  • Lazy
  • Tries to avoid his problems
  • Lies
  • Weakling, couldn't fight for crap
Secret: Nothing really.

Name: Ryan Ventus
Is currently pretending to be male, but is actually female.
Appearance:
1369525-bigthumbnail.jpg
(Just with green eyes.)
saber_sword_fate_stay_night_battle_blue_eyes-hd-wallpaper-674034+%5Banimefullfights.com%5D.jpg
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Position in Monarchy: Knight in Training
Element: Wind
Personality: Ryan is a quiet. Always careful and quite shy. The complete opposite of Hermie, Ryan tends to be very set in routine. Change comes hard for the knight, and often the trainee will struggle in making new friends. Soft-spoken, Ryan is quite insecure and often will second-guess decisions. Though Ryan is unsure of the abilities Ryan possesses, the young knight is loyal and will not hesitate to help those in need. With a heart of gold, Ryan cares greatly for others and is very sensitive. Generally a great friend, Ryan is one who many can depend on.
Bio: Ryan has been friends with Hermie since they were both small. The knight had been reluctant to go to the school, but Hermie insisted under set conditions. Thus, the knight now attends Ashton Academy.
Strengths:
  • Great with Swords and Bows
  • Kind
  • Caring
  • Agile
  • Calm during very stressful moments
  • Very intelligent
Weaknesses:
  • Self-conscious
  • Timid
  • Allergic to blueberries
  • Stubborn
  • Deals horribly with change
  • Afraid of thunderstorms
Secret:
Ryan is actually a female. She was ordered by Hermie to disguise herself as a boy for reasons he refused to tell her.
If servant: Hermie refused to leave without the knight.

bruh thats friggin king arthur and gilgamesh in fate zero and shes also hella bisexual in canon just fyi

... I just took images off of Google Search. I literally have no idea what Fate Zero is. If it bothers you, I can try and find something else?

fate zero is a rlly good anime its on netflix if any yall wanna watch it

No problem! Also, i added the new characters to the list and also changed the rooms around a little so now one the person who was roomed with the air princess is now roomed with the fire princess

Alright! After much intensive work put into this, here's my character sheets. I hope you don't mind if I have two characters. There wasn't anything against it in the rp rules so I sort of guessed it was okay. Sorry for taking so long!

Name: Hermie Mercurio Aerinus
Appearance:
1123149361b7bca7d2o.jpg
Sexuality: Many assume he's gay from how he hangs onto his friends, but is actually very heterosexual.
Position in Monarchy: Heir to the throne of the Wind Kingdom
Element: Wind, quite obviously. If it wasn't so, he would have been sent out, stoned, then torched at the stake
Personality: Hermie is very much a go with the flow kind of guy. He's very easy-going, though he quite loves to play tricks on people. Oftentimes he will mess with his servants to amuse himself. While he can go with the flow, he is very wishy-washy with his decisions. Oftentimes he will go back on important decisions, causing lots of stress to those around him. Hermie enjoys physical contact quite a lot, and when hanging out with friends will often hang onto them like a baby monkey to its mother's back. Despite his free-flowing nature, Hermie gets very possessive and clingy very quickly. When a friend cancels plans with him, he will often sulk in his room for hours on end. While he may seem mean spirited at times, his intentions are usually good. Over all, he's just an overgrown child. He's loyal to the ends of the earth, and takes the punches as they come. He tries not to spend too much time focusing on bad things, preferring to focus on good.
Bio: Hermie Mercurio Aerinus was born to the king and queen when they were late in age. Often they worried that he would be born too early, but he ended up being born later than planned. As he grew up, the servants pampered him, seeing him as a bit of a miracle child since the king and queen were too old to have a child, most said. Hermie enjoyed his childhood, but often felt very lonely. One day he met Ryan and has clung to the child ever since. When he was to be sent to this school for the different heirs, he all but demanded Ryan went with him. Now he currently attends Ashton Academy.
Strengths:
  • Loyal
  • Quick on his feet
  • Creative
  • Open-minded
  • Agile
  • Flexible
  • Great Dancer
Weaknesses:
  • Can never make up his mind
  • A trickster
  • Not too strong
  • Lazy
  • Tries to avoid his problems
  • Lies
  • Weakling, couldn't fight for crap
Secret: Nothing really.

Name: Ryan Ventus
Is currently pretending to be male, but is actually female.
Appearance:
1369525-bigthumbnail.jpg
(Just with green eyes.)
saber_sword_fate_stay_night_battle_blue_eyes-hd-wallpaper-674034+%5Banimefullfights.com%5D.jpg
Position in Monarchy: Knight in Training
Personality: Ryan is a quiet. Always careful and quite shy. The complete opposite of Hermie, Ryan tends to be very set in routine. Change comes hard for the knight, and often the trainee will struggle in making new friends. Soft-spoken, Ryan is quite insecure and often will second-guess decisions. Though Ryan is unsure of the abilities Ryan possesses, the young knight is loyal and will not hesitate to help those in need. With a heart of gold, Ryan cares greatly for others and is very sensitive. Generally a great friend, Ryan is one who many can depend on.
Bio: Ryan has been friends with Hermie since they were both small. The knight had been reluctant to go to the school, but Hermie insisted under set conditions. Thus, the knight now attends Ashton Academy.
Strengths:
  • Great with Swords and Bows
  • Kind
  • Caring
  • Agile
  • Calm during very stressful moments
  • Very intelligent
Weaknesses:
  • Self-conscious
  • Timid
  • Allergic to blueberries
  • Stubborn
  • Deals horribly with change
  • Afraid of thunderstorms
Secret:
Ryan is actually a female. She was ordered by Hermie to disguise herself as a boy for reasons he refused to tell her.
If servant: Hermie refused to leave without the knight.

Say, would you mind if I made a female servant for Hermie?

Name: Syrenei

Appearance:Blondegirl.jpeg

Position in Monarchy: Servant and childhood friend of Hermie Murcurio Aerinus (@The Writing Owl : is this okay?)

Personality: Syrenei appears to be gentle, and she is towards others. Her naturally caring and kind personality is what makes her likeable and easier to get along with. However, she ia almost the complete opposite with Hermie, since she's known him since young. Though she is still kind to some extent, she is mainly harsh and strict, much in contrast with Hermie's easy going nature. This is to make sure that he does not waste time or do foolish things. But besides that, she still cares deeply for Hermie.

Bio: Syrenei's mother was a servant for the Wind Kingdom and when she was born, Syrenei also became one. When she was around 5, she was assigned to take care of Hermie's every need and wish, and she did. (Short and simple.)

Strengths:
-Loyal
-Caring
-Medical Knowledge
-Quick Thinker
-Amazing Cook
Household chores
-Hard worker
-Polite

Weaknesses:
-Not honest
-She can almost never turn down a person in need
-Scared of being alone in the dark (without a stuffed animal or person)
-Mild Insomnia (Loses 3-7 nights of sleep, then sleeps for 1-2 nights. Repeat)
-Lacks confidence in herself as a person rather than a servant

Secret: She's been secretly in love with Hermie. (Meh.... Is this okay? I wanted something to make it interesting. ;-; @The Writing Owl)

If servant: She was brought to watch over and take care of Hermie.

Status
Not open for further replies.