Children of Royal Blood OOC-Still Accepting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's what you want to do with your character then that's fine, but just keep in mind that there's not only Hermie, and he might not return your character's affections.

If that's what you want to do with your character then that's fine, but just keep in mind that there's not only Hermie, and he might not return your character's affections.
Hmm... I wasn't planning on the feelings being returned anyhow, so that works out. And I'll keep in mind that it's not just Hermie :D

Ok, so in my last post i explained that Lin would be gone for awhile, that way @PostingOwl can come back whenever

Name: Akim Petrovic
Age (Between 13-18): 17
Grade: Senior
Appearance:
c048dd8434e25e00226a812a3fa788681330844405_full.jpg

Sexuality: Asexual- Not interested in anyone, would rather sleep than have a kiss.
Position in Monarchy: Royal guard
Element: Fire
Personality: Takes two to tango right? WRONG, Akim wants nothing more than to be left alone and set free from this nightmare. He has to keep an eye on some royal brats and this does not make him happy. Why would someone put an angry Russian at the top of the list and mark him as a royal guard? No one truly knows, probably due to his bloodline being destined to do so. "Just because I am here, does not mean I am your puppet, do not expect me to bow without great reason. And no, I will not repeat the top Russian swears to you."
Bio: A teen with great things planned in his life, they were all shattered when he received the news of who he truly was. At the age of ten Akim was told who he was and what he was destined to be, this broke his heart. He was torn from his home and thrown into Ashton academy. He spends his days hiding and hoping that he is not needed for anything. "Just need to get an education and get out, no need for dealing with the others." Well, that turned out to be allot more difficult then he originally thought.
Strengths: Send him somewhere to run errands and he will happily comply, just because he wants to leave. (Has inhuman agility and strength, this comes with a price though.-((Not the kind of person who can lift a car, but one who will most likely win in a fist fight.))-)
Weaknesses: Quite slow when it comes to the mental department, as he was raised to do whatever he was told and not disobey. (Makes him the perfect soldier/guard but at the same time cannot properly think for himself, needs someone higher up to give him orders.)
Secret: His past and how he was raised is quite sick and twisted. Ask him about it and he might break into tears even though he was taught not to.

Random thought: Does anyone think that it would be a good idea to skip a few months in the rp to get past this awkward first time meeting thing? That way we can start to move the rp along a little

Status
Not open for further replies.