Children of Royal Blood IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Miss Charlotte arrived Rose fidgeted with the hem of her skirt.
"Um... Miss Charlotte?" she asked, voice tentative as she played with a curl of hair by her ear. She had been trying to grow it out recently, but it had just gotten curlier instead.

Vince smiled sleepily at Logan, trying to portray that he wasn't mad at him, just really fucking tired. About halfway through his second cup of coffee, Vincent became his usual self again. He draped an arm around Logan's shoulders and rubbed his knuckles against the prince's head affectionately. Dumb prince, of course Vincent wasn't mad at him. Vincent didn't think he had the capacity to get mad at Logan. Lin? Yes. Logan? No.

Charlotte smiled at Jackie "I'm sure she's fine. I just worry. Ya know, protective twin and what not." She said with a shrug and a quick laugh. When she saw Rose she smiled at the smaller girl. "Oh hello Rose, Your hair looks cute today!" She said as she admired the girls curly hair. It was much like her own curly hair. "So are you all ready for class today?"

Rose flushed dark red and nodded.
"Th-Thank you," she said before clearing her throat, "I was wondering about that dress that got ripped up when you were training the other day... I could fix it up... If you wanted me to of course..." Even if the dress was ruined, Rose could at least modify it into a top or skirt perhaps.

Jackie looked over at Rose as she spoke to charlie and smiled "She can fix nearly anything.. she is amazing.. She literally does nearly anything for me.." She said before smiling at Rose. She couldnt help but feel like she always needed to repay rose but she knew she wouldn't accept anything that she tried to give her. "Charlie. We still need to do our elemental match again." She said before leaving the two to talk.

The mention of the dress reminded Jared of the package he had ordered for Charolette on the first day that had managed to arrive. He needed to remember to fix that up so she can receive it today. He smiled at Charolette and whispered quickly in her ear, "After classes, meet me out at the gardens, I have something for you that I think you would like"

Rose smiled sheepishly at Miss Yamato's compliment. Her work as a seamstress was one of the only things she was really prideful of. She made all of her own clothes as well as many of Miss Yamato's. Every Christmas Rose would stitch an embroidery piece for Miss and Mister Yamato. Oh! This year she should make one for all of her new friends as well! She'll have to get started soon if she intended to finish by Christmas.

Charlotte frowned at Rose, "I would absolutely love if you could fix it but I can't seem to find it! It's a shame too cause I really loved that dress.." She said with a slight sigh. "OH yes! I had totally forgotten! Let's do it after class today!" She replied happily to Jackie. With a whisper from Jared she looked at him and gave him an odd look but nodded in response.

Hermie was surprised to hear the servant girl call for him. "Oh, Syrenei! I was wondering where you went! Are you enjoying the school so far?" The boy smiled, turning around to walk backwards so he could face the servant girl. Ryan pulled the white haired boy out of the way of an oncoming wall. "Oh! Thanks, Ryan." The knight nodded. While Syrenei was a sweet girl, Ryan still had trouble talking with her. "Anyway, would you like to come get some food with us? We were just going to head to the cafeteria before classes." Flashing a bright smile at the blonde girl, Hermie threw his arms around the back of his head. Ryan sighed, wondering if Hermie had told the young girl of his little game that he wanted to play this year.

Syrenei nodded and bowed as a greeting towards the slightly unfamiliar face. Ryan, was his name? Though, there was something rather feminine about him. Maybe it was a womans intuition that led to believe that it wasn't actually a boy. In fact, it was the knight that was a friend of Hermie. She had seen him, or her, around a few times but barely spoke. Perhaps that would change though, since they were attending school together with Hermie.

"The school is very beautiful, Master Hermie. I assume you and Ryan have already looked around quite a bit. Although... I could only wonder why our knight now looks like this. Perhaps this is your doing, Master Hermie?" she said in such a way that nearly sounded iintimidating. However, much in contrast, her face was smiling and angelic looking. "Other than that, I'd be honored to share a meal with you two."

Logan laughed quietly when he felt Vince giving him a noogie. It felt good that Vince was back to normal, now that he was somewhat awake. Logan took another sip of his hot chocolate before he felt his phone go off, so he glanced down. Apparently Lin had been taken away to deal with some unrest in the land which made Logan raise an eyebrow, what unrest? why Lin? Logan replied to the message without asking any of these questions, feeling that it wasn't supposed to be known. In the message it was stated that Logan should just tell people that his sister had gone back to the land for a short time. Logan sighed and placed his phone back in his pocket. "So it looks like you wont have to deal with the wild Lin for awhile, she's gone back to the land for a short amount of time." He said with a shrug.

Hermie looked a bit surprised, but quickly got over it as he realized that his own servant would realize if he had changed anything about the knight. "Ah, sharp as ever! I hope everyone else isn't as sharp as you are, otherwise the game won't be as fun! For now, could you please keep this hush-hush?" The prince winked as he held his finger to lips. Turning around, the white haired boy bounded off, calling back to his two friends. "Hurry up you two before all the good food is taken!" He laughed as he continued into the cafeteria, taking a tray and getting some food for himself.

"Hermie, Sir, wait!" Ryan reached out to halt the prince before sighing. Shaking her head, the trainee looked over at her fellow blonde, unsure what to say. Looking back, she coughed into her hand, straightening her back so she looked just a bit more manly. The two had rarely interacted, Ryan's own shyness preventing the green eyed trainee from saying anything to the servant girl. However, it would help to have another person who understood her secret to talk to.

Syrenei simply smiled slyly at her master, but never promised to not tell, not that she had plans to anyway. She was actually quite interested to see how this might play out, yet she felt pity for the poor knight, who of course couldn't go against Hermie.

She smiled at the female knight before moving to catch up with the two. As she did, she turned to Ryan and said, "I'm sure we have barely spoken before, so I'll properly introduce myself. I am Syrenei, Hermie's servant. Please do not hesistate to ask me for help if he's giving you a hard time. Though, I'm sure a knight like yourself will be able to handle it."

Akim's eyes shot open as he awoke and kicked off his sheets. "What a horrible night that was, those twats do not know how to shut up." He rubbed his eyes and jumped out of bed and dressed himself, only to head for the bathroom. He brushed his teeth and readied himself for the day. Akim stepped out of the bathroom and stuffed his wallet into his pocket and walked for the door, before exiting he grabbed his coat. He threw his coat on and made his way into the hallway and down to the cafeteria. With a sigh he entered the cafeteria and walked over towards the kitchen and grabbed a muffin, he then turned and walked for the farthest table away from everyone. He slowly ate his muffin and adjusted the collar of his shirt, hoping that they would ignore him.

Dalton smiled and chuckled a bit when Vince gave Logan a noogie. His hair slowly turned yellow as he chuckled. "So Vince uh, sorry if you don't mind me asking but do you mind telling me about yourself?" He took a sip of his coffee and noticed something up with Logan. He findings his toast and got up to "Excuse me" he came back and took another sip of his coffee

After his extreme workout regime, he went to the breakfast area, sweating still, in a wifebeater and jeans, with a small rag for his sweat, he pants and has some toast, then he gets a cup of blonde roast coffee, he finished, then he looks at Dalton.

Ryan was surprised by the introduction, but quickly responded with a bow. "Ryan Ventus. It's a pleasure to be officially introduced." The knight got food along with her prince. Having the other servant's reassurance made Ryan feel a little less weary about the whole idea, smiling slightly as Syrenei offered her assistance if she needed it. "Thank you for the offer." The trainee was glad she at least talked to the other girl. That was better than just standing awkwardly as she followed her prince. However, she knew her little bubble of comfort would soon be popped as Hermie looked over the different tables to try and decide where to sit.

"Hmm..." The white haired boy looked around the different tables, trying to find the one with the most people he could introduce himself to. He could easily recognize a few as heirs, having heard about some of them from his uncle as he helped explain the other kingdoms to the boy as a child. Now seeing everybody all in one room, it excited the young prince. So many new friends, new opportunities, new people to prank! He was going to have quite the time trying to meet everyone.

Ryan knew what her prince would try to do, and immediately she suggested an alternative. "Sir?" She questioned, but when Hermie only spared her a disapproving glance, she changed her tactics. "H-Hermie, maybe we should just take up our own table and not bother anyone else?" The trainee knew as soon as Hermie had found the table that she would be forced to interact.

The prince shook his head. "Nonsense! The whole point of school is to make friends, so let's get to making!" With a skip in his step, Hermie took the lead, walking over to a group of three boys sitting at a nearby table. Giving them all a large smile, Hermie introduced himself. "Hi! I'm Hermie Mercurio Aerinus, but you can just call me Hermie. Is it alright if me and my friends sit here?" The boy gestured to the two following him, keeping a friendly attitude the whole while.

Logan looked up at the new comers "Of course, i believe we have enough seats" He said glancing at the table. "I'm Logan Neemi, its a pleasure to meet all of you" He said with a smile. He glanced at Dalton and Vince and his eyes told them to be nice.

Mason snarls at the new kid, his muscles and scary resting face turning into a terrifying scowl. he sips his coffee testily when he sees the other kids expression, 'might as well keep the peace, but if he annoys me, i will snap his neck.' he thinks amusedly.

Jaklyn Yamato, Red
Jackie stood outside of the courtyard of the school and looked up in the air. She tilted her head to the side and the snow slowly fell towards the ground. She giggled "Oh, Snow... you make me feel so cold!" She said before making a small fire start in her hand. She must have looked absolutely crazy as she was standing out in just shorts and a T-shirt when it was really cold outside. She then giggled and fell back into the snow. "I love the snow!" She yelled out before rolling around in the snow. Her body temperature alone began to melt the snow as she rolled around until she felt the wet ground and sighed. "Im to hurt for the snow... Literally!" She giggled again at a pun centered around her appearance and her fire elemental.

It was then that she spun around and back up to her feet. She looked around before diving into another area of snow like a bat out of hell. She slid into it like a hot knife out of butter and giggled as she slid out the other side of the snow bank at a very fast speed. She slid to a stop nearly twenty feet away and burst into a fit of laughter "I don't know why this is so fun!" called out before doing it again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.