Children of Royal Blood IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
After hours of questions Tybariya's school information had finally been filed and saved into the computers system. Yawning she exited the building and walked to the courtyard. 'Snow.' Reaching her hands to the sky she caught the little moist flakes falling into her hair and hands. She didn't feel the cold or the strong breeze pulling at her, she felt comfortable. "My first day and its snowing, good things are bound to happen" unsure of her schedule or room placement she began to walk aimlessly just enjoying the weather. Suddenly something began diving from snow pile to snow pile. 'A rabbit?...No cant be' It was short but gave Tybariya enough time to see the red hair connected to the person or thing jumping around like a crazy person. Slowly she approached it and heard giggling and loud laughing.

'Just what in the world..' Stopping she watched as the girl hopped again like a wild animal. "Excuse me." placing a smile on her face she looked down on the girl, by the way the snow melted under her she must have been of the fire element. "Exactly what is it your doing?"

Jackie stopped in her tracks and looked at the girl. "Theres no need to look down towards my stomach.. I am as tall as you are... Maybe even abit taller." she said from where she was on the ground. She stood up and brushed her shirt off "Oh, I enjoy the snow as I dont get to experience it to much.. I am absolutely freezeing right now but I can not stop." She said before turning and bounding into one of the piles of snow like a large snow angel. She burned her way through and hit the ground before laughing "I keep myself just warm enough to get frost bite.... sadly that melts the snow as well... so... yeah" She said before jumping out of the snow pile. "You new aren't you... I havent seen you around at all so.... yeah you are new. I am Jaklyn Yamato.. Princess of the Fire Kingdom." She said before falling back into another pile of snow that was first once ice. She felt her back hit it and groaned "Woah! That hurt." She said before just laying there. The ice began to slowly melt and she yawned "That is exhausting me.." She mumbled.

Last edited:
Looking around Tybariya gazed at the many spots Jackie had created. "Yes, Actually I am new I've just applied today, Its nice to Meet you Ms.Yamato" Bowing Tybariya showed respect. "Im of the Air Kingdom, Second to the throne. My names Tybariya Lorenzio." It wasn't a problem of her being Princess of the fire nation she'd made plenty of friends from there, The problem resided on where they would stand if war were to break out. 'But that wouldn't actually happen...Right?, After all this place was made for us to all work together and hopefully get along.' "Might you know where the girls dormitory would be located?". 'My father would always tell me to lay allies with the Earth kingdom and become enemies with the Fire kingdom because they were ruthless and untrustworthy, But my Mother always said Befriend them, forgive but never forget. All in all they were both crazy'

Avani stared out the window at the blanket of snow. She had not spent much time in snow before, and certainly not for recreation, but she had certainly seen it very often. On a good day, snow made her think of tranquility, the falling flakes softly encouraging a calm silence. On a bad day, however, snow seemed deceptive, covering the true earth with a thin layer of beauty that was soon to disappear. But today did not feel particularly good or bad, so as she looked at the view before her, it was merely a lovely sight.

The year had gone by surprisingly fast for Avani, and she could hardly believe it was already the holiday season. She hadn't particularly focused on the upcoming holidays, which had led to a little embarrassment when she had worn her usual clothing on Halloween. All of the students had gotten their "secret Santa" assignments the other day, and Avani was apparently meant to get a gift for Vince, one of the servants for the water kingdom. This struck her as a bit of a problem, because despite the time spent at the academy, Avani had only interacted with four people: Raythar, Jared, Charlie, and Rosalyn (who actually preferred to be called Rose, apparently). She had no idea what Vince could want.

Avani moved to her bed and sat on it, getting her notebook out to write down some ideas. This was something she commonly did when getting a present for someone, and it had proved useful more than once. But of course, to get a present for Vince based only on knowing his rank seemed somewhat disrespectful. Perhaps Charlie would be able to assist her in finding a good idea for a gift. She left her room and the servant's dorm, walking upon the scene between the fire princess and someone she had never seen before. Feeling as shy as usual, Avani tried to quietly walk around the two, giving them a wide berth as she approached the female dorm for royalty.

The year had flown by for Hermie. After talking a bit with the three from the lightening kingdom, they were at least on first name basis. He was happy with how things were going, however the Christmas party had him excited. Not only did it mean hanging out with everyone, but it also meant Secret Santa. Sure, he had no idea who this Akim was, but he would try to get a good present for the guy, nonetheless. The prince nearly skipped through the snow as he looked around at the winter wonderland. Winter was one of his favorite seasons with how cold and brisk the winter winds blew past him.

Along his way, he bumped into a girl who seemed to be heading toward the royal dorms, landing on his butt as he shook his head. "Oof! Sorry, I need to look where I'm, going..." He smiled before noting that it was someone he hadn't introduced himself to. "My name's Hermie Mercurio Aerinus. You can just call me Hermie." He held out his hand to the young girl, eyes sparkling with mirth and glee.

~~~~

While Hermie was making new friends, Ryan was walking around her room, in the middle of changing as she tried to think of a proper present for her prince. "I could get him... No, no that wouldn't work..." She wandered around the dorm room, glad her roommate was out at the moment. She ran a hand through her hair, looking at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a pair of training shorts and her bindings. She tilted her head, turning as she looked at herself. It was weird enough to see herself with short hair let alone looking somewhat like a boy. Hermie was crazy.

Shaking her head and moving to her bed, Ryan flopped down onto the comforter, blowing some hair out of her face. This was all just too confusing. She had managed this far without revealing her secret, it was just getting through the rest of the year without someone finding out. Ryan still didn't get the whole point of it. Was this just something for Hermie to have fun with or did he have an actual, real purpose for doing this. Finding no use in thinking about it more, Ryan got up and started thinking of different presents Hermie would like.

"Ah, my apologies...Hermie," Avani said, standing up. "I am Avani Page, servant of Raythar Mullain. Perhaps you know him as the heir of the Earth kingdom. And I am the one who should be more vigilant." She took his hand and shook it as politely as she could. "I was seeking out the heir to the water kingdom, who goes by Charlie. Would you happen to know if she is in the dorms at the moment?" Throughout the conversation, she kept her gaze to the fresh snow by her feet. It was a dilemma: it was considered polite to maintain eye contact, but it was a gesture of respect to keep one's head bowed. Either way, she hoped she was not offending him.

Status
Not open for further replies.