Character On A Word Contest

I feel really bad for not being on but I got straight to it once I saw the word I got and have finished. ovo

Name: Dustorn
Appearance: a tall and slender teen with shining gray/silver hair and a light white-like colour blue eyes. His skin is a shiny pale-like colour. His hair was previously brown, his eyes green and his skin was a natural tanned-like colour.
Personality: sad, lonely, a bit melancholic, distant, caring, kind, observant, calm. (TBA)
Hobbies: observing others, singing soft songs, wondering about the world, watching snow and volcanic ash fall.
Interests: the world
Likes: the sky and clouds, animals, children, love, other's happiness.
Dislikes: rain, storms, other's sadness, other's despair, being at fault, watching others die.
Fears: watching others die.
Flaws: Dustorn doesn't let many people get to know him, due to being very distant from others. His also apologizes a lot and blames a lot of things on him.
Talents: singing.
Bio: Dustorn grew up in a small town surrounded by a forest where it'd always snow. The town was built near a volcano and every few yers, someone from the town would be choosen to go up to the temple near by, to "calm" the lava and the next one to do so was his younger sister. Dustorn, knowing his sister would never come back after this, thought of a way to keep his sister safe in the town by switching places with her. As they were discussing it when she was going up to the temple, the volcano erupted. When he came to, Dustorn went to find his mother and sister.
Finding his mother, he froze as she said that it was all his fault, while she looked at the ground in front of her. What Dustorn saw was his sister and himself laying amongst the ash and snow. He had died the town had been covered in ash (most of the lava went in a different direction). Some of the townsfolk had escaped by using the tunnels that were deep underground that would take them to a place where it'd be safe for them to hop out but the rest of them would be dead. Dustorn had so much guilt and regret that he stayed trapped, forever staying in the area and living in a cave that was on the mountain of he volcano.
His spirit became a well known rumor, saying that he haunts the place and parents would tell their kids that he takes children at night if they're out too late. This was of course false, he would never harm anyone, especially children. People that believe in him, know of him or know nothing of him, will be able to see him but once someone says he's not real, that person will no longer see or know of his presence.

I'm game if this is still going.

Name: Krista
Appearance: She is 5'4" athletic build with blonde hair and purple eyes and when anyone is sad or upset they glow black
Personality: Normally happy unless her friends are upset then she gets mad
Hobbies: Lounging around and talking with her friends
Interests:
Dislikes: Hyper activity unless it's her best friend because she can't help it
Fears: Has yet to find one
Flaws: Easily distracted by red headed males
Talents: Super athletic
Bio: Loves to draw and use her phone to chat with friends and is normally in fights with people who dislike her and when her friends back her up and get into trouble she gets enraged and somewhat transforms from the unnatural soul in her, An angels soul has taken her body when she was 1 years old, when she gets angry the angel comes out. Biological makeup half carbon 1/4 iron 1/4 water She is more dense then the average human and always seems to not realize her strength in combat overwhelming human opponents.

Quite Interesting I must say. May I have a word kind sir? ^w^

They don't seem to be giving out words anymore. D:

I don't know if it would be alright, but would it just be possible for the new people who want words to give the previous person a word? It's kinda like those threads in the 'bored games' section, I guess. I don't know if anybody would be up for it though, nor do I know if the person who started the thread would be fine with it. :/

ooh I'd like a word, this sounds interesting!

I'm game if this is still going.
This sounds fun! What's my word?
They don't seem to be giving out words anymore. D:

I don't know if it would be alright, but would it just be possible for the new people who want words to give the previous person a word? It's kinda like those threads in the 'bored games' section, I guess. I don't know if anybody would be up for it though, nor do I know if the person who started the thread would be fine with it. :/
ooh I'd like a word, this sounds interesting!
Guys, sorry. My computer is glitching all sorts of crap..
Anyway, I forget your usernames (I am not going to look back) and match your number with the order of your comment above ^

Person One: Lost
Person Two: Infinity
Person Three: Leftover
Person Four: Mistake

Word: Mistake

Name: Darius Quigley
Appearance: A tall thin man with brown hair and eyes to match. He keeps his hair slicked back and tries very hard to always look his best, despite his rather non existent sense of fashion.
Personality: He's a quiet man who never speaks out of turn. It's also not uncommon for him to seem nervous at any given time. He is quite cheery and gives off an air of innocence in spite of his nervousness. However how innocent he actually is, is up for debate.
Hobbies: Dancing, reading
Dislikes: Being alone for long periods of time, sudden and/or loud noises and movements, dogs
Fears: Making mistakes, his father, failing to live up to the standards set for him, big jumpy dogs
Flaws: you can walk all over him and he wont say a word, too trusting, gets very upset when he does something wrong
Talents: Dancing, Will complete any tasked asked of him exactly as it was laid out for him to do, Calming others down
Bio: Darius grew up in the 1920's with a loving mother, and a not so loving father. He hadn't wanted children and if he was to have one, he would have wanted a girl. However when the man was presented with Darius he wasn't about to give the boy away, his wife loved the child already. Darius grew up under strict rules and was beat if he ever broke any of them. As he grew up this continued and his fear of making mistakes was only reinforced.

Ooh, this challenge is interesting. I'd like a word, if it's no trouble.

This does sound like an interesting challenge! May I have a word, please?

This seems interesting. May i have a crack at it?

99170fadba538dd626126e43726fba37.jpg

Name:
Raven Smith

Personality:
Raven is a rather quite girl who is bluntly honest. She tends to give off a mysterious and even dark aura but she's really a kind and gentle girl who likes being in others company. Raven never gives up and is quite stubborn. Raven doesn't give in and is someone others can trust and rely on, especially in times of need. She is aggressive in battles and would die to save those she holds close. Of course, she keeps EVERYONE at a distance so don't expect anything more than what she's already doing.

Hobbies:
Reading
Listening to music
Singing

Interests:
Wolves
Books

Having a good time
The Stars

Dislikes:
Bullies
Being put down
Being alone somewhere unknown

Fears:
Complete darkness
Getting to close to someone
Being unlike other common girls

Flaws:
Freaks out when she's in tight spaces
Keeps everyone at a distance

Talents:
Amazing voice
Fast reader

Bio:
Raven was born into a well to do family and lived in a mansion with her older brother, Jun. They got along well and they all lived happily until Raven turned five. Her mother cheated on Raven's father and he found out. They fought for hours one night and Raven's mom left. She gave Raven something very special before she disappeared. Raven hid it from her father so he wouldn't take it cause she knew he would. When Raven turned seven her father introduced her and her older brother to a women. Her dads new girlfriend. The women was rather pretty but it was easy for Raven to tell that the women only liked her dad because of his wealth. Raven showed disrespect and hate to the women when her father wasn't around and one night the women slapped her so hard she was flung across the room. Her brother ran downstairs and saw her then began screaming at the women. The women slapped him then they began fist fighting. They took it outside and that's where the women pulled a knife out and stabbed her brother in the heart. Her father watched this all from his bedroom window and rushed down the stairs. He knocked the women out and called the police. the police came ten minutes later and arrested the women. That night Raven buried her brother then ran to her room and cried for hours on end. Ever since then Raven has locked herself in her room, only coming out for school and food and things similar.

I saw a few people post yesterday... is this still open? I would love to try this, it sounds like a great way to work my creative muscles~ ^-^