Character On A Word Contest

I would also like to try this. A word, please.

If this is still happening, I'd like to participate as well. :3

Out of curiosity, is this actually some kind of contest? :o

Wait. Wasn't this originally just a challenge? :O

Name:Q Carter
Appearance: Medium shaggy blonde hair. His chin has softly patched hair on it. He is known for wearing a dress shirt that looks as if it is a quilt. His body is fit but tall and slender.
Personality: Nice quirky and a bit bipolar
Mission in life: Tracelin time collecting different fabrics and sewing them together in an attempt at creating a time quilt to travel through time unseen.
Alias: The Quilt Master

Ugh... this is dark... good thing I didn't put his bio in huh?

THREAD
[dash=red]
large.png

Name:
"I'm well known as, Akuma."
Vesper Sylvar

Alias:
"What I'm called."
Akuma

Looks to be 18

"Gender is not needed but classify me male."
Male

Appearance:
"My appearance tells all, I bite."
Vesper is a spirit. The body he has is not his and is only a temporary substitute for him until he finds his real body - already rotten to the bone by now - which is buried deep in the cold soil of Sweden. His height is 5'7" and he weighs only 80 lbs at the least. He has raven black hair and bright red eyes looking almost like rubies. His hair reaches the back of his neck - barely touching his shoulder - and his bangs so long to cover the left side of his face where burnt marks are printed over it from the damage made to the body.

At first, the body was missing a few flesh but Vesper was able to sew back the pieces - with a bit of thread and a needle - and satisfied with his work, the body was pieced back together with no flesh visible but the body was so damaged that Vesper had to bandage and patch in places where flesh could not cover - like the right cheek and over the body - the scars, bruises and many other disgusting parts. To hide the bandages and fabrics, he wore a black long-sleeved shirt and long baggy pants with worn down shoes. Placing a beanie over his head along with a scarf, he tries to hide the stitches and bandages so he could fit in the human world without being found out that he was an undead zombie looking for his body. He may smell like death but he had his ways getting around.

Personality:
"Problem?"
Vesper is a man of few words. He is unsociable, a liar, and cold at heart. He only has eyes to find his body and lust of vengeance after the man who killed him many years ago. He doesn't care about anyone else. Many approach him but he only shoo them away giving them the silent treatment, ignoring that they even exist but when his flesh starts rotting with a strong scent of death, he will accept some but only to heartlessly murder them and take their flesh for his own use. A spirit who only finds pleasure in giving pain and death.

An easier way to describe Vesper would be, "a man of cruel and insane morals", someone you don't want to meet with in your life.

Interests:
"Needles and Thread to sew."
His only interest is pain, his rotten body, revenge, threads and needles. Everything else has no meaning to him.​
[/dash]

• Love
Reactions: Moogle-Girl