Changing the Order of Things

She opened her eyes suddenly when she felt a shadow looming over her. She stared up at one of the council members. "So you're the one we've been hearing about." He said with a smirk.

Ryder finished collecting the blood from the three but nika kept creeping into his mind, he shook his head and made his way back to the car and placed the blood in his trunk but kept a little one with blood in his pocket, walking around he stopped at an old park he hadn't been in in awhile he just stood there looking at the park.

She knew it was pointless to struggle. They shoved her roughly into the black limo and got in next to her, the tires squealing as they took off.

He was about to walk in when he heard a car drive past him

a limo around here ?

He thought for a moment before relizing they hand her, he ran to his car got in and followed them.

"You do know what we do to people who brake one of the top ten laws don't you?" The man asked, caressing her jaw. She glared at him and leaned back. She knew what they did.

"Yeah I know." She muttered, rolling her eyes.

He continued to follow them but not that he was noticible he griped the weel in anger

They drove for at least an hour until they made it out of the city. Once they were well out into the country they turned onto a dirt road that was actually a driveway that lead to a huge mansion surrounded by forest to keep it hidden.

He stopped the car and watched as the car pulled into the dirt path he watch and waited

They stopped once they got up to the mansion and pulled Nika out of the car. She had a sinking feeling she would die as they led her inside. They took her down several hallways and eventually came into a huge study. There were several there, including Ryder's parents. The shoved her forward and she stumbled, catching her balance on a desk.

Ryder got out the car and followed slowly sneaking in unheard and taking out the vampire guards so they wouldn't cause trouble he had the blood with him and he closed his eyes for a moment.

A couple of the vampires forced her in a chair, tying her wrists and ankels to it so she couldn't move. They also tied rope around her midsection. "We'll just wait for your friend here." One of them said. She looked over at Ryder's parents, trying to read their expressions, but there was none in their eyes, though she knew they dispsied her and would no doubt do anything to hurt her. Part of her didn't blame them.

Ryder wouldn't let them toch her he walked out the shadow's for his parents and the council to see

" im here"

Before they did anaything he looked at his parents

" i read the book i know and i made the potion"

He pulled out the jar and then the small tube that contained his human blood he poured it in the jar and then brough it to his lips and drank down almost all of it

" much better"

His eyes were now pure black

Nika tugged against the ropes. Ryder get out of here. There are too many! She thought to him, watching him with a worried expression.

He placed the jar and rolled it and walked over to nika untieing the ropes thats were around her

" this is our last shot"

He snapped the neck of the closest guard and flung the other into the wall

(OOC: Do you think Ryder should be successful and they have a happy ending? Or do you want Nika to get taken from him somehow by his parents or one of the council members and keep going with our series?)

(OOC: hmm idk well lets make it a good ending since i quoted "this is our last shot" lol but after this we should come up with and awesome group rp (vampires of course) or another series your choice)

(OOC: I'd rather do another One X One. Group RPs get to be a little overwhelming for me...:\ So let's finish this one up and then get some new characters.)

(OOC: ok i understand your reply though xD)

(OOC: Thanks. :) So do you want to start the next RP?)

(OOC: yea we can if you want)