Changing the Order of Things

Nika straightened in surprise. Since when had Ryder been able to that? She watched with an amazed expression as he extrated some blood into the jar.

After he extracted the blood he licked his finger then placing it on the wound it healed and he sopke a gental yet persuading voice

"when you wake up you fell"

The bum mumbled the same words before slumping to the floor sleep

Nika was speechless. Usually vampires had to gain a lot of experiance and be as old as the council for them to get powers like that. She knelt down and dragged the man over so he was hidden from view.

He watched as nika dragged the body from view and he sealed the jar tapping the lid

" one down four more to go"

"Yeah." She muttered, and shook her head at him, walking away.

He was behind her in and instanr and grabbed her pulling her back his eyes getting darker than before

" if you dont want to i can ki..collect the blood myself"

His voice was diffrent strangely dark

"I'm not leaving you." She said, and noticed the change in him. She gently took his chin in her hand. "Ryder what's going on?" She asked, tilting his head up a little.

He looked down at her not speaking for a moment

" nothings wrong i feel fine..actually i feel better then before"

"Ryder do you realize the sort of power you just used on that man?" She asked, worried.

he looked confused for a moment

" no what?"

"Ryder you just bended the man to your will. Most vampires have to be extremely old and have a lot of experinace to do that sort of thing." She explained. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair.

He stared att her in shock

" i thought all vampires could do that...so what does that mean?"

"I don't really know but if I had to guess I would think it would mean you are extremely powerful." She leaned against a tree.

"Well what else do really old vampires know ow to do"?

He asked curious wondering if he could

are you ok really?

"I don't really know." She closed her eyes for a brief moment before openeing them again. She turned her head, gazing into the distance. No...I'm not alright. But it's not you. She sounded tired.

Ryder looked at her and he felt the utter dispise again

" look then what is it tell me!"

He was pratically yelling and he didn't know why

She looked at him, her eyes unreadable. It's the thought that I might die for you. She said, and took off at a dead run, disappearing in a blurr.

He tried to run after her but he didn't know were she went, punching the tree in anger his eyes went to a deep dark red almost black he wanted to take his anger out on anthing..anyone he walked around till he spotted some thug who was messing with some guy in an instant he hit the guy and knocked him out and grabbed the thug dragging him in the forest he glared at him for a moment before puching and kicking him for fun watching the man cringe and scream in pain.

She went to a park, not realizing she had closed her thoughts off to Ryder, unabling them to speak with their minds. She was scared, knowing the council could and would take her the moment she offered herself up. She laid back on an empty bench, closing her eyes.

He continued to beat the man still he was bleeding all over his teeth sunck into his neck as he drak his blood, almost all of it he snapped the mans neck and drained the rest of his blood in a jar. Digging a hole he placeed the male in it and covered it up neatly he needed three more, he didn;t think of nika she turned away from him and he was diffrent..he wanted to kill and that was what he was gonna do