Celsius Academy - Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeaaaah big sorry, I'll have to drop. With school on the horizon, commitments to other RPs, and being lost due to not getting alerts, that might be the best course of action for me

zNdF46C.jpg

tho i wish you luck in your endeavors

Here is my character for the position of the Medic. I can correct or change anything that you guys don't like or doesn't fit in to the context of the RP. I figured since I just joined, I'd play along as a new hire. Tell me what you think. Thank you.

Unleashed.full.1937676.jpg
Name - Dr. Leon Hugh Kelly, Lieutenant, US Navy
Age - 28
Birthday - December, 28, 1988
Gender - Male
Sexuality - Bisexual
Power - Blood
Room Number - ??
Occupation - Medic
Year - "Um…. I'm a new hire."
Electives- N/A
Clubs - N/A
Sports - N/A

Personality - For those who take things at face value, Leon will appear cold and distant. His responses are often precise and calm, his face generally a mask of a mix of neutrality and exhaustion. Truly, Leon is simply a introvert who thinks a great deal about how he should reply. Leon is also prone to fits of melancholy which put an even larger damper of his already subdued nature. He will often open up when given the time, but generally wants to keep things professional.

"It is healthy to keep potential patients at arms length." - Leon (As reported by one of his reference numbers.)

Likes - Cold-weather, any type of precipitation (rain, snow, etc.), intelligence, theater, Rom-coms/ romance dramas (Including anything Jane Austin), cats, and junk food.

Dislikes - Ignorance, cold hearted people, country music, most rum, summer or rather hot days in general, spicy food, and the color blue.

Hobbies - Listening to the same 5 seconds of a songs a thousand times over and over (very time consuming), cooking, reading, video games, sowing, painting, swordsmanship, marksmanship.

Strengths - Knowledge and Skill with Weapons, Battlefield and General Awareness, Very Dextrous, Speed, General Improvement under the Full Moon.

Weakness - Extraversion (General Communication), Flirtation, Overt Strength, Metal Elementals.

Ambition - "Pft…"

Appearance - Leon has a pale complexion only matched by his snow white hair. His face is angular, carrying a pair of very tired looking eyes. Leon's physique is very slim and a fit looking. His generally dresses himself for the situation. While on campus, he figured he should probably wear a suit to work at an Academy.

History - Leon had supplied very little in terms details when he applied for the position of medic of Celsius Academy. The little he turned in, including his references and recommendation letter, give an interesting but incomplete story. His recommendation letter was written by a Dr. Vutzitnaim, who was the head of an US Navy Medical School and Hospital. Dr. Vutzitnaim writes that Leon is an inventive and resourceful young physician and would do well in any medical setting. The majority of his references however are high ranking military officers or intelligence analyst. They all commended lieutenant Kelly for his service and said he was "inventive and resourceful." When asked in what capacity he served the US armed forces, none of the references were at liberty to comment excepting the fact that it took him around the world. From this one can easily conclude that Leon has associated with some sort of classified information, but to what degree is unclear. It is also apparent that Leon is very qualified for the job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my character for the position of the Medic. I can correct or change anything that you guys don't like or doesn't fit in to the context of the RP. I figured since I just joined, I'd play along as a new hire. Tell me what you think. Thank you.

Unleashed.full.1937676.jpg
Name - Dr. Leon Hugh Kelly, Lieutenant, US Navy
Age - 28
Birthday - December, 28, 1988
Gender - Male
Sexuality - Bisexual
Power - Blood
Room Number - ??
Occupation - Medic
Year - "Um…. I'm a new hire."
Electives- N/A
Clubs - N/A
Sports - N/A

Personality - For those who take things at face value, Leon will appear cold and distant. His responses are often precise and calm, his face generally a mask of a mix of neutrality and exhaustion. Truly, Leon is simply a introvert who thinks a great deal about how he should reply. Leon is also prone to fits of melancholy which put an even larger damper of his already subdued nature. He will often open up when given the time, but generally wants to keep things professional.

"It is healthy to keep potential patients at arms length." - Leon (As reported by one of his reference numbers.)

Likes - Cold-weather, any type of precipitation (rain, snow, etc.), intelligence, theater, Rom-coms/ romance dramas (Including anything Jane Austin), cats, and junk food.

Dislikes - Ignorance, cold hearted people, country music, most rum, summer or rather hot days in general, spicy food, and the color blue.

Hobbies - Listening to the same 5 seconds of a songs a thousand times over and over (very time consuming), cooking, reading, video games, sowing, painting, swordsmanship, marksmanship.

Strengths - Knowledge and Skill with Weapons, Battlefield and General Awareness, Very Dextrous, Speed, General Improvement under the Full Moon.

Weakness - Extraversion (General Communication), Flirtation, Overt Strength, Metal Elementals.

Ambition - "Pft…"

Appearance - Leon has a pale complexion only matched by his snow white hair. His face is angular, carrying a pair of very tired looking eyes. Leon's physique is very slim and a fit looking. His generally dresses himself for the situation. While on campus, he figured he should probably wear a suit to work at an Academy.

History - Leon had supplied very little in terms details when he applied for the position of medic of Celsius Academy. The little he turned in, including his references and recommendation letter, give an interesting but incomplete story. His recommendation letter was written by a Dr. Vutzitnaim, who was the head of an US Navy Medical School and Hospital. Dr. Vutzitnaim writes that Leon is an inventive and resourceful young physician and would do well in any medical setting. The majority of his references however are high ranking military officers or intelligence analyst. They all commended lieutenant Kelly for his service and said he was "inventive and resourceful." When asked in what capacity he served the US armed forces, none of the references were at liberty to comment excepting the fact that it took him around the world. From this one can easily conclude that Leon has associated with some sort of classified information, but to what degree is unclear. It is also apparent that Leon is very qualified for the job.
Accepted, I'll add him to the cast

Wonderful! I'll say hi in the OOC and get to work on my first IC post. Hopefully you won't need Leon's services too much.

I'm interest and it doesn't look like you have anyone playing a light talent yet. If I post up a character sheet is it possible I can join in one the rp.

This is my first rp site and first group rp so it might be a little rough but I would love to give it a try

I'm interest and it doesn't look like you have anyone playing a light talent yet. If I post up a character sheet is it possible I can join in one the rp.

This is my first rp site and first group rp so it might be a little rough but I would love to give it a try
Of course! Anyone's welcome to join! ^^

if you are new to Iwaku I would suggest going to HERE, its a page for newbies and such dear.

Of course! Anyone's welcome to join! ^^
Ok ^^ I will have my character sheet posted if not by the end of the day then the beginning of tomorrow morning. Apologies I would have replied sooner but never got the alert.

May I reserve a spots please? (Glass element )

tumblr_o9tbpk7kKH1rtxhy1o1_500.jpg

Name - Catherine Joan Parker
Age - 14
Birthday - February 6th​, 2001
Gender - Female
Sexuality - Pansexual
Power - Glass
Room Number - 2
Occupation - Student
Year - First
Electives- Archery & Healing
Clubs - School Paper Photographer
Sports - n/a

Personality -
Fluid / Inquisitive / Kind / Persistent / Crude / Energetic / Confident
Catherine is a kind soul who likes to seem too innocent for this world, but in reality, she's kind of a pervert. She likes to use her talents in photography for adding photos of hot people to her 'body book' (a visual diary of all the hot faces or bodies she's seen). She's an open minded gal and is quite understanding of the situations of others. She can be a little sneaky when she wants something and she can get quite irritating when she tries to 'investigate' things that interest her. She likes hearing other people talk about their guilty pleasures and takes great pride in getting them to open up. She's very energetic and finds it hard to listen to lectures with no promise of hands on interaction.
Her body book
Obstacle courses
Cute Animals
Glass Blowing
Candy
Pastries
Bubble Gum
Competitions
Marching Bands
Dislikes
Lectures
Klutzes
Tubas
Reptiles
Muted Colors
Turkish Delight
Hobbies
Photography
Spying
Creating Weird Glass Sculptures
Strengths
Strong Conversationalist
Stealthy
Great Eyesight
Weakness
ADHD
Not Physically Strong
Not Imposing
Fears
Losing her sight
Ambition
Mastering her Element
Taking Over the Family Glass Blowing Business
Appearance
Catherine is a short girl, standing at 5'5" and weighing 145 lbs. She has a large afro that she's bleached and dyed purple and blue. She likes to wear bright colors and is usually sporting a pink bow in her hair.

History -
Catherine was born to Avery and Lila Parker, and was the third daughter after Helen Amelia and Emily Jane. The Parkers lived in an apartment above their family glass blowing shop which Avery and Lila ran with the help of their daughters. The control of the glass element ran in the family, so naturally the Parkers were the best in their trade.
When each girl turned 13, Avery and Lila informed them that only one of them would inherit the family business and that if they wanted it, the Parker girls should hone their skills as best they can and try to become the best. Helen went to study in Italy, Emily began traveling all over to study the best glass blowing sculptures, and Catherine received an invitation to Celsius Academy.

Other
Catherine Joan is named after Catherine the Great and Joan of Arc.
Helen Amelia is named after Helen Keller and Amelia Earhart.
Emily Jane is named after Emily Dickinson and Jane Goodall.​

ec3296a86204704ba22a053bde643e1e.jpg
Name - Kamarra Lashay Smith
Age - 17
Birthday - June 15, 1999
Gender - Female
Sexuality - Straight
Power - Light
Room Number - 5
Occupation - Student
Year - Third Year
Electives- Archery and hand to hand combat
Clubs - School paper photographer
Sports - N/A

Personality - Kamarra has been around so much death she's learned to enjoy life as much as you can. Kamarra has a very calm personality. She enjoys the smalls things in life. From the ripples in a pond, to the sound of birds chirping, to the rays of fhe sun that shine down on her. She's quiet and tends to stah to herself, she fell in love with photography at an early age expressing her feelings through her pictures more than with her words. Most people would say she comes of mysterious and that she does. Although she's gentle and calm getting on her bad side is not something you wish to do. It takes a tremendous amount of effort to piss her off but once you cross her, then her rage begins to show.

Likes - listening to nature, tanning, classical/instrumental music, quiet places, romance movies
Dislikes - rude coniving people, know it alls, loud noises, others in pain, a person with no character, fire
Hobbies - tanning, photography, dancing
Strengths - quick minded, speed, dagger skills, flexability
Weakness - not strong, fragile/petite body
Fears - clowns, being trapped in darkness
Ambition - using her powers to protect others

Appearance - Kamarra has an indian gypsy vibe to her. There's always at least on flower in her hair, she wears mostly long skirts and shirts tied to the side, she has long curly brown hair, eyes that look as if they hold a lot of pain, lips that always look as if she's wearing peach chapstick. She's 5'6 with a small fragile body frame, and has a dreamcatcher tattoo on her back.

History - Kamarra lost her mother and father in a fire when she was five. Her brother and her lived with her aunt and uncle the remaining of her life. With her aunt passing awa from cancer when she was in sixth grade. She took care of her brother and uncle taking the role of a mother and sister. On her fifteenth birthday her uncle had a stroke passing away later that night in her sleep, it was in the middle of his grief she discovered her powers, sending her brother off to school and tending this school, and when the school years ended tending to her brother over the summer.​

Last edited by a moderator:

b6f79ec7dab94a082cfc35ed23191d38.jpg

Name: Trinity Mae Fallom
Birthday: February 10th, 2000
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Power: Blood
Room Number: 3
Year: First
Electives: Sword Fighting || Hand-to-Hand combat
Clubs: Student Council Vice President || Film Club President
Sports: Gymnastics Member

Personality: + Courageous || Decisive || Forthright || Good-Natured || Hard-Working || Idealistic || Independent || Intelligent || Leaderly || Mature || Observant
- Assertive || Calculating || Deceptive || Manipulative || Mysterious || Reckless || Sarcastic || Stubborn | |Opportunistic || Phlegmatic || Quirky
Likes: Sunsets || Nighttime || Forests || Supernatural Things || Animals || Filming || Storms || Chocolate || Winter || Music
Dislikes: Irresponsible People || Vanilla || Large Crowds || Boredom || Summer || Sudden Loud Noises || Attention Seekers || Science || Immaturity [exp. Fart Jokes] || Classical Music
Hobbies: Astrology || Astronomy || Coding || Playing Video Games || Calligraphy || Singing || Guitar || Skateboarding
Strengths: Quick Thinking || Bilingual || Flexable || Fast Reflexes || People Skills || Communication Skills || Observant
Weakness: Debater || Workaholic || Stubborn || Pushes Herself Too Hard || Needs To Be Alone Sometimes || Listener
Fears: Inner Demons || Tight Spaces || Becoming Completely Lost In Her Own Thoughts
Ambition: To Find Her Purpose || Protect Those Around Her || Master Her Ability

Appearance: Trinity has long, bubblegum pink hair that falls to her waist. She usually wears her hair in two long braids that fall down the front of her body and frame the side of her circular face. Her face is indeed very round, as both her parents had round faces, yet it suits her rather well. She has large, silver eyes that constantly hide behind round black glasses. Trinity has a pale complexion which, matched with her silver eyes, makes her pink hair stand out amongst crowds. She gives off a nerdy, timid vibe however that isn't what she's really like and anyone who knows her can vouch for that. Trinity stands at 5'5" and weighs 125 pounds which is why she appears to be skinny and fragile-looking even though she isn't.

History: Trinity was born to Patricia and Julian Fallom, being an only child. Her parents were kind folks and they all lived in Ireland, which would explain her accent. They lived simple lives, being a family of four if you included Princess, their Border Collie. Trinity thought her life would be this way forever until one day on July 16th, 2008. It was 10:23 pm and everyone in the house was asleep after another long day. While they were in dreamland a pair of thieves broke in with guns. They forced her parents into the living room, along with the dog followed by Trinity. While the others were tired up Trinity was ordered to find something worth money and to bring it to them. For every five minutes she couldn't find something, someone would die. Being eight, Trinity was thrown into a panic and started searching. Five minutes passed. Bang! The gunshot echoed throughout the house and Trinity ran back to the living room to see her father dead on the couch, bleeding from the chest. Her mother screamed, tears streaming down her face as she struggled to break free. Trinity started crying but quickly got back to work, not wanting to lose her mother. Five minutes passed and nothing was found. Bang! Trinity ran to the living room again and saw her mother shot this time. As she stared at her dead parents, Trinity felt horrible negative feelings stir inside of her. A blood-curdling scream filled the air followed by the sound of crunching. That was the first sign of her powers. Years later Trinity was living with her grandparents and found out about her powers after an accident during middle school.​

7654589_orig.png

large.png

Name: Dimitris Roy Mavvick
Birthday: August 3rd, 1999
Power: Electricity
Room Number: 7
Year: Third
Electives: Healing || Archery
Clubs: Gaming Club Vice-President || Art Club President
Sports: Gymnastic Member || Basketball Shooting Guard

Personality: + Ambitious || Challenging || Charismatic || Confident || Daring || Freethinking || Hard-working || Independent || Intuitive || Persuasive || Resourceful
- Absentminded || Blunt || Clumsy || Domineering || Melodramatic || Escapist || Impulsive || Over Imaginitive || Pretentious || Quirky || Vain
Likes: Small Animals || Sunrises || Freetime || Vanilla || Heights || Meat || Stunts || Music || Candy Canes || Pastel Colors || Roller Blades || Clouds
Dislikes: Cold Weather || Cooking || Reality || Bad Fashion Sense || Daytime || Being Put Down || Being Yelled At || Getting Pissed Off || Large Animals || Religious Belifies || Having To Choose A Side In Fights || Misunderstandings
Hobbies: Roller Blading || Roleplaying || Cloud Watching || Gaming || Drawing || Climbing
Strength: People Skills || Communication Skills || Quick Footed || Resourceful || Persuasive
Weakness: Constantly Daydreaming || Likes Causing Trouble || Sometimes Has Illusions || Becomes Aggressive When Pissed Off || Trust Issues
Fears: Arachnophobia || Failure
Ambition: Make Something Of Himself

Appearance: Dimitris has fluffy light blonde hair that frames his face nicely paired with blazing golden eyes that really catch peoples attention. He has a pale complexion which makes his incredibly light blonde hair seem bleached. While it may seem like he has no muscles, beneath his clothes is a very athletic built body complete with a six pack, nice biceps, and strong legs. Hence the reason he is so strong. On the outside however he looks flimsy which has decieved many enemies allowing a good beat down. Dimitris stands at 6'4" and weighs 200 pounds which helps with Basketball.

History: Dimitris was born into a gang associated family, his father being Jaune and his mother Riley. He was the youngest of three, having two older brothers Legend and Paladin. Legend was the oldest at age 7 while Paladin fell behind him by two years at age 5. For the first ten years of his life Dimitris had nothing to do with gangs but once he reached double digits he was put under the same training as his brothers before him. Hand-to-Hand combat, how to shoot with hand guns, and many other things. His training continued until he was thirteen, when the police knocked down their door and arrested everyone except for Paladin and himself. The same night his family was arrested, Paladin was attacked by three guys with knives and with fear running through him, Dimitris accidentally triggered his power. Let's just say the smell of barbeque was in the air.

View attachment 116777
Name - Kamarra Lashay Smith
Age - 17
Birthday - June 15, 1999
Gender - Female
Sexuality - Straight
Power - Light
Room Number - 5
Occupation - Student
Year - Third Year
Electives- Archery and hand to hand combat
Clubs - School paper photographer
Sports - N/A

Personality - Kamarra has been around so much death she's learned to enjoy life as much as you can. Kamarra has a very calm personality. She enjoys the smalls things in life. From the ripples in a pond, to the sound of birds chirping, to the rays of fhe sun that shine down on her. She's quiet and tends to stah to herself, she fell in love with photography at an early age expressing her feelings through her pictures more than with her words. Most people would say she comes of mysterious and that she does. Although she's gentle and calm getting on her bad side is not something you wish to do. It takes a tremendous amount of effort to piss her off but once you cross her, then her rage begins to show.

Likes - listening to nature, tanning, classical/instrumental music, quiet places, romance movies
Dislikes - rude coniving people, know it alls, loud noises, others in pain, a person with no character, fire
Hobbies - tanning, photography, dancing
Strengths - quick minded, speed, dagger skills, flexability
Weakness - not strong, fragile/petite body
Fears - clowns, being trapped in darkness
Ambition - using her powers to protect others

Appearance - Kamarra has an indian gypsy vibe to her. There's always at least on flower in her hair, she wears mostly long skirts and shirts tied to the side, she has long curly brown hair, eyes that look as if they hold a lot of pain, lips that always look as if she's wearing peach chapstick. She's 5'6 with a small fragile body frame, and has a dreamcatcher tattoo on her back.

History - Kamarra lost her mother and father in a fire when she was five. Her brother and her lived with her aunt and uncle the remaining of her life. With her aunt passing awa from cancer when she was in sixth grade. She took care of her brother and uncle taking the role of a mother and sister. On her fifteenth birthday her uncle had a stroke passing away later that night in her sleep, it was in the middle of his grief she discovered her powers, sending her brother off to school and tending this school, and when the school years ended tending to her brother over the summer.​
Accepted~

b6f79ec7dab94a082cfc35ed23191d38.jpg

Name: Trinity Mae Fallom
Birthday: February 10th, 2000
Power: Blood
Room Number: 3
Year: First
Electives: Sword Fighting || Hand-to-Hand combat
Clubs: Student Council Vice President || Film Club President
Sports: Gymnastics Member

Personality: + Courageous || Decisive || Forthright || Good-Natured || Hard-Working || Idealistic || Independent || Intelligent || Leaderly || Mature || Observant
- Assertive || Calculating || Deceptive || Manipulative || Mysterious || Reckless || Sarcastic || Stubborn | |Opportunistic || Phlegmatic || Quirky
Likes: Sunsets || Nighttime || Forests || Supernatural Things || Animals || Filming || Storms || Chocolate || Winter || Music
Dislikes: Irresponsible People || Vanilla || Large Crowds || Boredom || Summer || Sudden Loud Noises || Attention Seekers || Science || Immaturity [exp. Fart Jokes] || Classical Music
Hobbies: Astrology || Astronomy || Coding || Playing Video Games || Calligraphy || Singing || Guitar || Skateboarding
Strengths: Quick Thinking || Bilingual || Flexable || Fast Reflexes || People Skills || Communication Skills || Observant
Weakness: Debater || Workaholic || Stubborn || Pushes Herself Too Hard || Needs To Be Alone Sometimes || Listener
Fears: Inner Demons || Tight Spaces || Becoming Completely Lost In Her Own Thoughts
Ambition: To Find Her Purpose || Protect Those Around Her || Master Her Ability

Appearance: Trinity has long, bubblegum pink hair that falls to her waist. She usually wears her hair in two long braids that fall down the front of her body and frame the side of her circular face. Her face is indeed very round, as both her parents had round faces, yet it suits her rather well. She has large, silver eyes that constantly hide behind round black glasses. Trinity has a pale complexion which, matched with her silver eyes, makes her pink hair stand out amongst crowds. She gives off a nerdy, timid vibe however that isn't what she's really like and anyone who knows her can vouch for that. Trinity stands at 5'5" and weighs 125 pounds which is why she appears to be skinny and fragile-looking even though she isn't.

History: Trinity was born to Patricia and Julian Fallom, being an only child. Her parents were kind folks and they all lived in Ireland, which would explain her accent. They lived simple lives, being a family of four if you included Princess, their Border Collie. Trinity thought her life would be this way forever until one day on July 16th, 2008. It was 10:23 pm and everyone in the house was asleep after another long day. While they were in dreamland a pair of thieves broke in with guns. They forced her parents into the living room, along with the dog followed by Trinity. While the others were tired up Trinity was ordered to find something worth money and to bring it to them. For every five minutes she couldn't find something, someone would die. Being eight, Trinity was thrown into a panic and started searching. Five minutes passed. Bang! The gunshot echoed throughout the house and Trinity ran back to the living room to see her father dead on the couch, bleeding from the chest. Her mother screamed, tears streaming down her face as she struggled to break free. Trinity started crying but quickly got back to work, not wanting to lose her mother. Five minutes passed and nothing was found. Bang! Trinity ran to the living room again and saw her mother shot this time. As she stared at her dead parents, Trinity felt horrible negative feelings stir inside of her. A blood-curdling scream filled the air followed by the sound of crunching. That was the first sign of her powers. Years later Trinity was living with her grandparents and found out about her powers after an accident during middle school.​

7654589_orig.png

large.png

Name: Dimitris Roy Mavvick
Birthday: August 3rd, 1999
Power: Electricity
Room Number: 7
Year: Third
Electives: Healing || Archery
Clubs: Gaming Club Vice-President || Art Club President
Sports: Gymnastic Member || Basketball Shooting Guard

Personality: + Ambitious || Challenging || Charismatic || Confident || Daring || Freethinking || Hard-working || Independent || Intuitive || Persuasive || Resourceful
- Absentminded || Blunt || Clumsy || Domineering || Melodramatic || Escapist || Impulsive || Over Imaginitive || Pretentious || Quirky || Vain
Likes: Small Animals || Sunrises || Freetime || Vanilla || Heights || Meat || Stunts || Music || Candy Canes || Pastel Colors || Roller Blades || Clouds
Dislikes: Cold Weather || Cooking || Reality || Bad Fashion Sense || Daytime || Being Put Down || Being Yelled At || Getting Pissed Off || Large Animals || Religious Belifies || Having To Choose A Side In Fights || Misunderstandings
Hobbies: Roller Blading || Roleplaying || Cloud Watching || Gaming || Drawing || Climbing
Strength: People Skills || Communication Skills || Quick Footed || Resourceful || Persuasive
Weakness: Constantly Daydreaming || Likes Causing Trouble || Sometimes Has Illusions || Becomes Aggressive When Pissed Off || Trust Issues
Fears: Arachnophobia || Failure
Ambition: Make Something Of Himself

Appearance: Dimitris has fluffy light blonde hair that frames his face nicely paired with blazing golden eyes that really catch peoples attention. He has a pale complexion which makes his incredibly light blonde hair seem bleached. While it may seem like he has no muscles, beneath his clothes is a very athletic built body complete with a six pack, nice biceps, and strong legs. Hence the reason he is so strong. On the outside however he looks flimsy which has decieved many enemies allowing a good beat down. Dimitris stands at 6'4" and weighs 200 pounds which helps with Basketball.

History: Dimitris was born into a gang associated family, his father being Jaune and his mother Riley. He was the youngest of three, having two older brothers Legend and Paladin. Legend was the oldest at age 7 while Paladin fell behind him by two years at age 5. For the first ten years of his life Dimitris had nothing to do with gangs but once he reached double digits he was put under the same training as his brothers before him. Hand-to-Hand combat, how to shoot with hand guns, and many other things. His training continued until he was thirteen, when the police knocked down their door and arrested everyone except for Paladin and himself. The same night his family was arrested, Paladin was attacked by three guys with knives and with fear running through him, Dimitris accidentally triggered his power. Let's just say the smell of barbeque was in the air.

Both Accepted~

(You can totally just reject me if it's too late to join)
14159152_1100523183375880_702912986_n.png

Name - Braden Ray Long
Age - 16 years old
Birthday - October 23, 1998
Gender - Male
Sexuality - Straight
Power - Air
Room Number - 10
Occupation - Student
Year - 2nd year
Electives- Archery & Hand-to-Hand Combat
Clubs - N/A
Sports - N/A

Personality - Quiet, Held back, Calculating, Near Emotionless, and slightly paranoid about people.
Likes: Quiet places, Solitude, Animals (any kind), being left alone, and Candy.
Dislikes: Non-magic fires, Gatherings, Randomness, Guns, and Talking.
Hobbies: Seeking out dark places where he can often be alone. Also finding animals and tending to them. When not doing these, he is looking at police records and criminal backgrounds to see if he can find... the killer.
Strengths: Braden can make himself float, and the air around him can increase or decrease. He can also completely change it's direction and strength, throwing things at walls or anywhere really. He is also incredibly versatile in his fighting technique, going from quick jabs with his fists to throwing you into objects in a matter of moments.
Weakness: Solids... Just, solids... While Braden is extremely talented and can hold his own in many other situations, he is mostly clumsy and a bit of a daydreamer, of dark thoughts that is. He is also incredibly weak against most kinds of earth related magics, like metal or plant magic.
Fears: Of course there's the fear of death. He is also afraid of guns and natural fires.
Ambition: To find the killer of his future. The murderer of his family, the reason he's an orphan. Braden's main drive is revenge.

Appearance - Braden has black hair that is usually unkempt and hidden under his black and white hat. He has blue eyes, though he is slightly blind in one eye, despite the lack of a scar. His skin is slightly tanned, more from burns than from sunlight. He wears all black and white clothing, with black pants and white shoes, as well as a white undershirt and a mostly black robe with a clip imbued with a sapphire.

History - Braden had a normal life, with no elements involved whatsoever. He had a loving mother and father, as well as a younger sister and a twin brother. His hair was blond back than, and he was much more open and happy towards others. That was, until HE came. It happened late in the night, and everyone was asleep except for his mother, who was waiting for father to get home so they could go to bed together, The door opened and the man walked through, not caring for the mother's scared expression as he pulled out a gun and shot her dead. He walked through the house, finding the bedroom where the children now lay afraid in their beds. He pulled out a knife as well this time, and made his way towards the sister. Braden and the twin reacted quickly and bravely, jumping out of their beds to stop the attacker. He fired, and missed as they worked together to tackle him to the ground. The gun flew out of his hand, toward their bed, and stopped shimmering in the light of the hall. The man threw them both off, slicing Braden on the eye as he did, not entirely on purpose. The pain was hot and deep, and Braden, being a 10 year old at the time, couldn't scream or cry, only lay there, motionless. The twin got back to his knees, but that was all the time the man needed, and he shot the twin in the chest. Braden felt a part of him die then, but he didn't care, he couldn't care, the pain was so hot, so intense. He could feel the man's eyes on his back, but he must have thought Braden had been killed, so he moved on. He put the gun on the pillow the sister was trying to hide herself with, and it made a muffled pop and the crying of fear stopped. The front door opened then, and a cry of mixed emotions rang out. The man left the room and Braden could hear a struggle, but there was a shot, and another, than it was over. Braden blacked out for a moment, and when he woke, the house was engulfed in flames. He managed to get to his feet and use the window as a fire exit, like his father had always taught him. He blacked out again then, and when he came to, he was in an ambulance, and there were flashing lights everywhere. They put something over his mouth and nose, but he didn't like it, it smelled too strongly of... When he woke again, it was morning, and the fire was on the news. Instead of crying his heart out, he remained emotionless, indifferent, he was too traumatized to feel. He knew what would happen next, he wasn't stupid; they'd send him to an orphanage and there he would stay. He would not have it. He got out of his bed, peeling the bandage off his eye but still not seeing anything out of it. He went to the balcony to look for a safe-haven, but his depth perception was off and he tripped over the railing, flailing uselessly. He felt now, he felt fear, but it was replaced by amazement as he begin to levitate. He willed himself to lower slowly, but it didn't happen until he pointed in the direction he wanted to go. He honed his newfound talent from that day on until recently. He was new at the school, but he was too old to be a first year.

Last edited:
I will tell you for sure you must put air even though your characters ability is an extension of air.

I will tell you for sure you must put air even though your characters ability is an extension of air.
Well that's lame. Crystal is an extension of earth, but they were allowed to keep theirs. The same with Glass (still earth technically, because glass is just melted sand), Ice (just frozen water), and Metal (again, more earth). So based on the evidence, I'm not going to change my element until @Lulunopia says that I should. Sorry if I came out rude though. ^(-.-^)

Well that's lame. Crystal is an extension of earth, but they were allowed to keep theirs. The same with Glass (still earth technically, because glass is just melted sand), Ice (just frozen water), and Metal (again, more earth). So based on the evidence, I'm not going to change my element until @Lulunopia says that I should. Sorry if I came out rude though. ^(-.-^)
@Princess Poisoned Rose is right, the list provided is the ones you can chose from, even though some are extensions of others. So sorry!

Bummer, alright, I'll change my element.

Status
Not open for further replies.