Celestial Avians (Signup and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here just been waiting for others to post because if it was up to pandamonium and myself we'd have a page or so of just Keith and soule already.

Guys I am so so sorry about not being around. I hadn't anticipated that I would be this busy with irl stuff and I know I've been saying that I would post and I haven't and I apologize. I promise I will post after school tomorrow.

If Phaz doesn't claim dorm daddy and Aquila by tomorrow night, I'll open them up to everyone else.

Reactions: Phi Chisym
Character Name: Eamon Cartwright
Constellation: Aquila

Physical Description or Image:
6e97b6cc4207d865696aefa5d7b9ac8f.jpg

Orientation: Asexual

Brief Personality: Eamon is a guy with one hell of a chip on his shoulder. Bitter, cantankerous, and above all else rebellious, he has always had a serious problem with authority and other people telling him what to do. He's not good at making friends and has a habit of pushing away those who manage to get close to him despite his surly demeanor. Cold and distant, he usually remains aloof unless someone tries to confront him, which is something to which he typically does not react well.

Ability One: Eagle Eye- Possesses acute long range sight and the ability to see details imperceptible to average humans.

Ability Two: Ferrokinesis- Can manipulate small to minute quantities of metal. Could easily levitate a handful of coins but lacks the fine control to say manipulate the iron in someone's blood.

Character Name: Kensey Remington
Constellation: Gallus

Physical Description or Image:
16f707a5584bce55bda4822c8a270ea2.jpg

Orientation: Bisexual | aromantic

Brief Personality: Cocky is probably the best word to sum it up. His self-confidence and bravado know no bounds. When he is not busy swaggering around and trying to get attention he can manage to be somewhat low key, although it never takes long for him to get back to making a show of himself. His flashy outward behavior masks a great deal of suffering and regrets from his past that he has never fully dealt with. There are very few people he trusts enough to let his guard down and connect with
genuinely.

Ability One: Flurry- Can launch into a burst of superspeed augmenting his body's reflexes and movements. Most often used in close range combat to quickly take down opponents with a series of rapid blows. Can only be used once in a 12 hour period and leaves him physically weak and exhausted afterwards.

Girls' Dorm
1 - Phillomina (Phoenix) & Eden (Serpent) - On Campus

2 - Caelus (Tucana) & Monica (Hydra)
3 - Kenna (Pavo) - In Dorm Room & Eva (Cygnus) - To Dorm Room
4 - Selene (Columba) - In Dorm Room, Shaiahn (Grus) - To Dorm Room & Branwen (Corvus) - In Dorm Room.....Conversation Started between Selene and Branwen. Shaiahn will be there soon.

Dorm Mother Ilonzah - Heading to Shaiahn's Dorm Room

Boys' Dorm
1 - Keith (Draco) - In Dorm Room and Soule (Apus) - In Dorm Room..... Conversation Started by Soule. Waiting on Keith's reply.

2 - Eamon (Aquila), Whitaker (Hydrus) - In Dorm Room, & Winter (Opiuchus) - To Dorm Room

Dorm Father -Kensey Remington

Alright, we're pretty much full then. Hopefully, everyone will be able to return. YEA!

Hope all is well for everyone! :)

I got snowed in this week so I ended up disappearing again. xD; I'm glad to see I didn't hold anything back, at least...?

Status
Not open for further replies.