Celestial Avians (Signup and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phi Chisym, do you mind if Caelus is Monica's roommate? And on the topic of posting, I'll have it later tonight after I deal with the festivities taking place.

@InfinitExel: That's great. I'll put them on the list then.

Update:

Girls' Dorm
1 - Phillomina (Phoenix) & Eden (Serpent)
2 - Caelus (Tucana) & Monica (Hydra)
3 - Kenna (Pavo) & Eva (Cygnus)
4 - Selene (Columba), Shaiahn (Grus) & Brennan (Corvus)

Boys' Dorm
1 - Keith (Draco) and Soule (Apus)
2 - Jory (Aquila), Whitaker (Hydrus), & Winter (Opiuchus)

Last edited:
Reactions: dreamthief
@Adira Sure! I'm positive they can get in a whole ton of mischief together. X3

All right, so Jory had to drop due to college classes, meaning Aquila is now open.
@Auntie Phaz would you be interested in that? Also you've still gotta make your dorm dad.

Update: Alright, if you agree to this lineup, which is the easiest way to lay things out, then just like the post. Manakete can post it on the top page whenever.

Girls' Dorm

Boys' Dorm
2 - ? (Aquila), Whitaker (Hydrus), & Winter (Opiuchus)

Ahhh, I'm really sorry for not posting Selene's intro in the actual thread but I've just been feeling kind of depressed lately and have had zero motivation to really do much regarding roleplays. I'll try to get it up tomorrow after school. I just feel like I'm letting you guys down. I'm really really sorry.

• Love
Reactions: Phi Chisym
Take your time @Manakete I understand i think we all do! Take your time and know that we are here for you

On NO! Don't let depression take you away from what you enjoy. I so know how that feels.
Take your time, relax and just take a moment for yourself. The RP will be here - it won't go anywhere without you. I think I can speak for all who understands what you're dealing with and will stay until you return.

If you don't want the RP to lose it's connection, we'll keep things within the 'going to dorm and meeting roommates', but no further than that. I'll be sure to write up a summary of that for you, and anyone else who needs it. But, that is, only if you wish to do that, or we just wait until you post. Whatever you need, as long as you take a moment in reality to rest. That's all that matters, K. <3

Sorry, my notifications for this thread got lost xD; But I caught up, and I'm going to make my post on the main thread now, and jump in while the water's warm.

Sleep a lot and treat yourself to some of your favourites for me, @Manakete ^^ I hope you feel better soon, but take as much time as you need.

Just a easy reminder of who your roommates are.

Girls' Dorm

Boys' Dorm
2 - ? (Aquila), Whitaker (Hydrus), & Winter (Opiuchus)

If you need an idea for an OP, just keep it simple and let your charrie meet their roommates for the first time. That's an easy way to make a quick entrance for your charrie and to wake up those writing juices swashing around in your head. They work better for you when they're warm.

I'm going to get around to drawing some maps for the campus sometime tomorrow. I feel like those will be useful to us ;3 I just feel silly about not thinking of that during the initial set-up period of the roleplay.

Just doing a roll call to check and see who's around. If you haven't made an op post, I suggest doing so. If not, then I suggest we continue with the rp's opening and others can post into the story as late enrolled students or something.

Other than that, let's start some roommate interaction and make friend, enemies, or frienemies - whatever works. I mean, this first day is sort of a free one where the students get to know each other and the campus. Let's plore, shall we?

Still here, but I don't think my roommate has posted. Unless I missed it.

Alright, here's a quick listing of who has posted and who hasn't, and where they're located now.

Girls' Dorm
1 - Phillomina (Phoenix) & Eden (Serpent) - On Campus

3 - Kenna (Pavo) - In Dorm Room & Eva (Cygnus) - To Dorm Room
4 - Selene (Columba) - In Dorm Room, Shaiahn (Grus) - To Dorm Room & Branwen (Corvus) - In Dorm Room.....Conversation Started between Selene and Branwen. Shaiahn will be there soon.

Dorm Mother Ilonzah - Heading to Shaiahn's Dorm Room

Boys' Dorm
1 - Keith (Draco) - In Dorm Room and Soule (Apus) - In Dorm Room..... Conversation Started by Soule. Waiting on Keith's reply.

2 - Jory (Aquila), Whitaker (Hydrus) - In Dorm Room, & Winter (Opiuchus) - To Dorm Room

Dorm Father - ?

Alright, everyone who is not in green will have to be eliminated if they do not reply. I will have Monica's reply soon - just was waiting to see if everyone posted up first.

So, either we wait on three members, or cut them out, reset the rooms, and go on. That won't be a problem: Jory is already in a 3-P room, and Eden and Monica can be roommates.

Other than that, if your charrie is in a room with their roommate, then start talking!

And I can't remember who was suppose to create a Dorm Father, but if they don't come around, is there anyone who would like to take the spot? If we need you, you'll know. Just want to see who's interested.

I'm okay with waiting; I know the roleplay has been slowly collecting dust for a couple weeks now, so if everyone wants to move on, I can't say I disagree, but on the off-chance people want to wait, I'm okay with that too. Whatever the majority decides. ^^

On the first post, it says @Auntie Phaz was reserved for the spot? I don't know if they're still willing, but in the event no one else wants Gallus, I can be Plan C.

• Thank You
Reactions: Phi Chisym
Status
Not open for further replies.