Cats of a Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iceheart stopped for a second.
"I have considered it, and i've seen positive effects. Do you think if I accept, could I continue to maintain a few other duties. I'll miss hunting if I don't. Don't really want to get rusty." She said. She had thought about it and thought it was wonderful, but she was one of the better warrior's, no matter how hard she tried to deny herself the title. She even thought of a dual warrior-medicine cat apprenticeship. But would Starclan allow it?

Viperfang twitched her ear as she looked at Yellowtail. She remembered him well. She was an apprentice around the same time he was, and she was surprised when she had seen him leave. When he spoke she only bowed her head in agreement. She might as well tell, since they eerent attacking her and her apprentice yet. "The twolegs are moving faster than we thought. They are slicing down our trees, we were forced go leave our home. We took shelter near your boarder, but you should watch out for them as well."

@Zaki

==================================

Tigerpaw was surprised at the news. She glanced over to the two mentors curiously, than back at Ashpaw. Did it mean the clans would have to leave sooner than they thought?

@Raven @Zaki

Suntail looked out the mouth of the den. Her mentor told at her to leave and that she would collect the rest. Suntail was reluctant to leave, but knew that she should help Deadpaw. "Come lets go." She mumbled around her pile of herbs in her mouth and pressed her side against the apprentices again, leading him out the den and out of camp.

@Zaki

Yellowtail couldn't believe what he heard. He knew it wasn't his place to determine what Viperfang and the other Shadowclan cats should do. But he could let them just stay outside of their boarder.

"Why not take temporary stay in our clan? It's much safer than out there and only until we move...our clans will be joined anyway like Fallingstar said."

He stood tall hoping that he could convince the other. But the nagging feeling that their leader should be the one talking with the deputy."

@MiraiNikki021209

Deadpaw followed Suntail at steady pace the heat of the flames intensifying with each paw step as elders were yanked and dragged to safety as they protested profusely.

Viperfang looked slightly surprised at thr offer. She glanced back to her apprentice, than towards Yellowtail. "We... We would very much appreciate being able to stay in your lands. But I still feel we need the okay from your Leader, if you don't mind." She dipped her head down to him gratefully.

@Zaki

Suntail glanced back as they left to try and catch sight of her mentor, but she could hardly see through thr smoke. Her fur bristled with fear and she pressed against Deadpaw, trying to pick up speed but her bad leg prevented her from doing so and even stung slightly from the strain she was putting on it.

@Zaki

Brightwing padded back to the Windclan's camp, looking around she noticed the leader and deputy... Padding to them she told them that the river on their territory is poisoned By twolegs. Sighing in worry she walked look for the medician cats "Suntail...you here? I need to tell you too that our river next to the twolegs nest is poisoned By them" she meowed carefully.

Goldmask still tried to catch a fish, but unluckily didn't catch any of them. looking at the other cats piles he sighed "How stupid of me, why didn't I catched the other prey as well as Iceheart did" he thought shaking his fur for water. Looking the forest he located a two mice hiding for the bushes, quick moves he catched them "...Two down more to go!" he thought licking his lips smelling the air for other preys.

Crystalfrost climbed at the tree to look better what there was going on in the forest. Looking around she noiticed at two male twolegs walking there very close to the hiding cats.

(I see I think I missed that one then lol, she can be left behing)

Deadpaw sensed the strain in Suntail and the tom slows down, before he could answer Tigerstar reappeared and pressed his flank on the opposite of Suntail to help the medicine cat apprentice walk a bit faster "We're almost there, you can rest when we reach the exit just past the river." He boomed.

But hearing the meow of another he whirled around his golden eyes scanning trying to find the of the voice.

"Brightwing..." He mumbles in a desperate tone. He turns to the apprentices "Keep going!"

He turns toward the medicine cat den calling to Brightwing, he would rather lose a life of his own than the single lives his clanmates have.

@MiraiNikki021209 @Wolfstar

Yellowtail nods he knew nothing was official until the leader said so. "I'll go get him!" The tom sprinted towards the leaders den but stopped short seeing Tangledpelt the deputy run up breathless "Fallingstar is dead...His last life has been taken."

Suntail nodded as she pressed forward with Deadpaw. She had to trust that he mentor would make it. Though, back at the camp her mentor, Badgertooth, had succumbed to the thick smoke in the air and hadnt made it out in time. Suntail lead Deadpaw towards the river. "We will have to try ans swim across, Deadpaw. I'll try and find a shallow area for us."

@Zaki

Tigerpaw looked at her mentor as he ran off to find the leader. She followed behind him out of curiosity, but froze when she heard the news. Fallingstar lost his last life? She looked at her mentor. Why were things falling apart now? Was it a sign from Starclan?

@Zaki

Viperfang watched him leave. Her ear twitched curiously when she saw the Thunderclan deputy run towards him. She couldn't hear the conversation, but she was curious as to what has happened that caused a panicked look on his face. Viperfang suddenly thought that he and a hunting party might have found her clan and was planning an attack without knowing. Viperfang looked over to her apprentice. "Go check on Crookedstar and the clan. I'll wait to see if we can come into the boarders or not."

@Zaki @Raven

Last edited by a moderator:
Yellowtail looked defeated "Now what?" He said Tangledpelt sighed "I don't know...but I don't think I'm capable of being leader...maybe Lionspots would be better fit...I just can't do it." Yellowtail knew the situation was dire and he glanced around at the restless clan. Tangledpelt approached Lionspots "Hey Lionspots...can I ask you a question?"

As Tangledpelt fretted Yellowtail noticed Viperfang approaching he shook he hoped that she didn't think her clan was spotted by a patrol.
_________

Deadpaw nods "Funny how we became Riverclan all of a sudden." He said trying take the moment lighter. He turned his head around hearing the strange barks and moans of twoleg speech they sounded happy, he could only assume they were responsible for the ruin of their home.

@MiraiNikki021209

Ashpaw followed behind Tigerpaw excitedly. He waited ti hear the mentors answer. He grew quiet seeing Shadowclan within the camp. Ashpaw looked at his mentor then the Shadowclan cats and waited. Hearing what Viperfang had to say about the twolegs he looked to Tigerpaw a curious look on his face. He wondered about if this means the clans would be moving sooner than planed.

@Zaki @MiraiNikki021209

========================

Shadepaw followed her mentor into Thunderclan. She keep her head up like her mentor not going to let the any of the other cats from Thunderclan. Shadepaw listened to her mentor speak to the Thunderclan cats ignoring the looks the apprentices seemed to be giving her and her mentor. She then saw one run off to speak to the leader of their clan but stopped with the deputy coming to them. Hearing her mentor ask her to check on the clan she nodded. "Alright." She replied then left out of Thunderclan camp to meet back with her clan and see the leader.

@MiraiNikki021209 @Zaki

=======================

Lionspots watched Viperfang walk into Thunderclan. He looked to Yellowtail and listened to the two talk a while. Lionspots nodded at Yellowtail's words on the Shadowclan cats staying. For it sounded as if they would be moving much sooner than anyone had planed. Then he watched Yellowtail go to talk to the leader seeing the deputy run up. Then hearing Yellowtail call him he went over. "Yes what is it?" He asked curious.

@MiraiNikki021209 @Zaki

=====================

Ravenpool finished hunting and jumped out of the river. She patted to the small fresh kill she had gathered and picked them up to take back to the clan and placed the food in the fresh kill pile except for one which she had chosen to eat now that she had arrived back into camp.

@Zaki @Katrina Iceheart @Wolfstar

Iceheart thought about being a medicine cat a little longer.
"Please ask Starclan for an answer. I will be asking too." She said. She walked out and saw Ravenpool re-entering the camp. She ran up to her.
"So how'd the rest of the hunting go?" She said. "Did you see anything interesting?"

Tangledpelt trembled "Fallingstar is dead...and I'm not cut out for this...I was wondering if you were willing to be leader or if you knew a cat who was...." He said visibly shaking, it was obvious he wasn't expecting to be next so soon.
@Raven @MiraiNikki021209

Badgerheart dipped her head "I will ask them, especially now with the fact that our home is going to be taken from us and we'll have to make a treacherous journey..."

She watched Iceheart walk to Ravenpool, the old she-cat reentered the den and glanced over Bearclaw "Hows that paw of yours kit?" She asked gently pulling down a clump of dried moss add sticks that accumulated thanks to the winds. "You think your paw will be good for the journey?"

@Prankish Bear

"Fallingstar is..." He paused taking it all in then Lionspots gave a nod. "If you think I would be the right cat for the job." He replied looking toward the two.

@Zaki @MiraiNikki021209

============================

Ravenpool finished her meal then looked to Iceheart. "I believe it went well." She paused then thought if she saw anything particular. "I didn't catch anything I thought was interesting then again. I believe my hunger may had been more on my mind by the time I was looking." She answered.

@Katrina Iceheart @Zaki

============================

Shadepaw found her clan and headed for the leader. "Is everyone alright?" She asked then looked to her clan leader. "Viperfang sent me back to check on everyone and she is waiting for an answer." She told Crookstar.

@MiraiNikki021209

Tangledpelt nods "I know you're the right cat...I remember how brave you were back when that fox gotten into the camp." Yellowtail motioned for Tigerpaw come forward. "So we'll call you Lionstar from now on?" the yellow tom asked. He knew he would have to get used to it.
@Raven @MiraiNikki021209

Badgerheart sighed having successfully cleared the rubbish she walks to the fresh kill pile and pick up one of the many prey walking it back to Bearclaw placing it down "There you go...." she said as she strolls back to the pile and picks up a mouse, using a claw she carefully cuts into the mouse to get the flesh.
@Katrina Iceheart @Raven

"Sometimes hunger strikes the best of us when we least know it." Iceheart said to Ravenpool. "At least the clan has been fed, probably better than we have for a while. It will give us strength on the long journey ahead of us."
She watched badgerheart return. "Is bearclaw doing well?" She asked happily.

Lionspots took a breath and seemed to stand a bit higher in pride. "Alright. If you think I'm the right one for the job. Then who would I be to argue." He answered. He looked to Tigerpaw then back at Ashpaw he motioned for him to come near. Ashpaw went near the mentors.

@Zaki @MiraiNikki021209

=====================

Ravenpool nodded. "Yes." She sighed thinking on the journey ahead. She then looked at the medicine cat. "What happened to Bearclaw" he asked.

@Zaki @Katrina Iceheart @Wolfstar

Viperfang listened closely to the deputy and Lionspots. She walked to him, bowing her head respectfully. "Then Lionstar. Would it be alright if Shadowclan stays within your boarders for shelter?" She asked, looking up at him. She knew it was rude to request something so quickly, but she needed to place her clan above all else right now. They needed the shelter.

@Raven

Tigerpaw approached her mentor and her new leader. She glanced over to Ashpaw, then sat beside her mentor. She leaned to Yellowtail and whispered to him. "Do you think all this is a sign from Starclan? Do they want us gone now? Do they no longer care for us?" As she asked, she instantly thought of her deceased parents. Were they angry too?

@Zaki

Suntail smiled a little at Deadpaw. She was greatful to be by him now. She glanced back at the sound of Twolegs. How could they be so happy? They are destroying something beautiful. They are runing their clans home. They surely were strange creatures. Eventually the two made it to the river. She led Deadpaw to a shallow end, coughing from the smoke as she lead him into the water.

@Zaki

Lionstar looked to Viperfang. He thought a moment on what he had just learned. "If the twolegs are growing closer much faster than we expected." He paused. "I believe it would only be right to give Shadowclan shelter till all clans have to move. We might should also let Riverclan and Windclan know how fast the twolegs seem to be moving." He said finally. Then looked to his deputy Tanglepelt. "Do you agree?" He asked wanting the deputy's option as well.

@MiraiNikki021209 @Zaki

===================================

Ashpaw looked at his mentor and smiled. His was now Thunderclan's leader's apprentice he never saw that one coming.

======================================

Shadepaw waited for her mentor and to hear her leader's answer. She figured that her leader was mainly waiting to see if they would be aloud safety within Thunderclan camp.

@MiraiNikki021209

Status
Not open for further replies.