Cats of a Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ravenpool smiled at the two. "Short I guess. I've never been big on complaining with some things." She replied with a smile. She gave a nod about the exercise and being told her joining was fine. "It's nice to see you as well Badgerheart." Ravenpool replied as she got into the river with the two she returned a small laugh.

@Zaki @Katrina Iceheart

=============================

Shadepaw heard Viperfang when he came back into the camp about the two legs. She ran over to her. "The twolegs are what?" She stated then looked around at the other Shadowclan cats. Her tail flicked in aggravation. "They seem to keep getting closer after each passing moon." She then looked to try and find the Shadowclan deputy or Leader to see what should be done.

@MiraiNikki021209

((Oh and I'm fine if anyone wants to be Shadepaw's teacher. I just winged something for Ashpaw. If I need a character sheet for his teacher I'll work on making one.))

========================

Ashpaw waited to see what Lionspots would do. Lionspots finished his foul shortly after Ashpaw. "Okay lets go and hunt for the clan." Lionspots announced to his apprentice. The two headed out a little ways from camp to hunt. Lionspots then heard Yellowtail and turned. "Hey Yellow tail." He said smiling. Ashpaw gave a welcoming nod. "Hi Yellowtail." He said.

Badgerheart gave an amused grunt watching Ravenpool as she leapt into the water. It's been a while since the old cat ever stepped foot into a babbling stream or small river. She cautiously and slowly stepped it the water and watched it rush past her "I have an idea, let's see who can catch a fish first, last one to catch one has to..." she paused thinking of the best out come for last place "Any ideas on what should happy to the lucky that's taking third place?

@Katrina Iceheart @Raven

------------------------

Yellowtail greeted Ashpaw with a friendly nod before turning to Lionspots "Is it alright if I talk you for a quick second?" His voice lowers as his tone becomes slightly serious. He didn't want to worry the apprentices.

((You don't have to make Lionspots a CS if you don't want to :), also I'm sorry guys for the late responses my internet is horrible lately and updates to the RP appears every hour or so))

Ravenpool quickly became use to the current of the river and smiled. "A competition sounds fun. Hmmm.... What the third will have to do good question." She said thinking on what could be an answer for the third place participant.

@Zaki @Ktarina Iceheart

============================

Lionspots nodded. "That would be fine." He looked to Ashpaw. "Go wait for me near the exit. Then will go hunt." He told Ashpaw. Ashpaw gave a nod and ran off were Lionspots told him to stay. He wished to know what the two would talk about but Ashpaw knew it was wise usually to listen when first asked rather than ask to many questions. "What is it would wish to tell me?" He asked Yellowtail.

@Zaki

"Maybe they have to walk all the way through camp with a minnow on their head..." iceheart said, highly amused. This was going to be fun!

Goldenmask looked at the fresh kill pile it was very small, so he thinked to go to hunt some more prey. Padding out to the camp into to the forest he noticed some his clanmates close to the river "...Okey you ladys, what's doing?" he meowed smilling kindly as he stepped behing them.

Brightwing washed her fur next to the Warriors den, gazing the fresh kill pile hungrily "I anyone eated already, could I take one there" she thought licking her paws.

Badgerheart smirks "That'll be hilarious and humiliating, I like it. Good idea Iceheart!" The elderly medicine cat turns when she sees Goldmask approach, she flicks her tail as she dips her head in his direction "Allo Goldmask, we we're just about to hunt for fish but doing so as a contest. The loser of the contest will have to wear minnow on their head." She said her usual tense glare now soft with a kit-like demeanor.

@Wolfstar @Katrina Iceheart @Raven

Deadpaw sniffed around trying to find more leaves that Suntail needed but he couldn't find anymore. "Were the other clans taking our medicine?" He questioned but his thoughts were cut short when he heard the low rumble of what sounded like an angry animal.

The thick heavy stink of foul smoke reached his nose and his ears lowered as he crouched low to the ground his pelt pricked with fear "Suntail!" He cried.

@MiraiNikki021209

Yellowtail looked over at the apprentices before back at Lionspots "I...I'm just worried about the trek we're going have to make. Some elders can barely walk...." He said worried.

Vipertooth shot a look outside, her ear twitching to see how close the Twolegs were. There stench seemed to grow stronger. "We can't stay. We have to go." She hissed to Crystalfrost and ran to her apprentice Shadepaw. "Tell the other apprentices to help the mother's and the elders. We are leaving camp, the two legs are coming--" Her words were cut off by the loud, sharp growl of something inhuman. Being a cat, she had no idea the sound came from a chainsaw hacking away at a tree. Her ears flattened and she hissed. "Hurry! We will head towards the trees, they should cover us!" She knew the trees were near Thunderclan territory, but she didn't care. She needed to protect her clan.

@Raven I will be Shadepaws mentor. @Wolfstar

Suntail happily picked at the leaves, though there seemed to be less today. She paused to lick her poor leg and her ear twitched at the sound of her name. She lifted her head, and the smell of smoke hit her. Her eyes widened and she stood up. "Smoke... We need to go. Now!" She hissed urgently and picked up the leaves. She nudged Deadpaw before she started running beside him. She couldn't run fast like him, so she kept pace with him well, her fur pressed against his so he knew where she was.

Tigerpaw watched her mentor walk off with Lionspots. She walked over to Ashpaw with a smile and sat beside him. "Hello Ashpaw!" She lowered her voice a little so the kits running about wouldn't hear her. "Did you hear? That we might have to leave the territory?"

@Zaki @Raven

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Raven
Ravenpool gave a laugh at the idea of minnow on another's head. "Sounds good to me." She replied then looked to see Goldmask. She gave a nod at Badgerheart telling Goldmask what they were about to do.

@Zaki @Katrina Iceheart

======================================

Shadepaw heard her mentor. She gave a quit nod the ran to do as she was asked. Pausing a moment from the noise she agreed it was obvious they needed to leave and now. She then went into the apprentice den to find others who were still asleep or just hanging around near the den. "All other apprentices we need to get the mother's and elders. The two legs are close to camp." She said quickly trying to get everyone to move. After seeing many start to move and leave to help she headed for the mothers.

@MiraiNikki021209 (Thanks)

========================================

Lionspots nodded to Yellowtail. "I've thought about that as well." He said and paused in thought. "I'm sure with help we all can make it." He said trying to think a little positive but really Lionspots felt some may not even wish to leave there home for a new home.

@Zaki

=============================================

Ashpaw smiled at Tigerpaw. "Hi Tigerpaw." Then his smile faded hearing the news. "Really?" He asked curious. "No I haven't heard." He stated.

@MiraiNikki021209

Vipertooth twitched her ear and ran to the other warriors, telling them they need to help gather the other cats. A few went to the medicine cats den to help gather medicine for the move. By this time the leader had exited their den and hissed orders at the cats to hurry. Viper twitched her ear as the growling grew louder along with the sounds of trees near by crashing to the ground. Her body stilled as she watched the dust fly into the air. She was terrified but wouldn't let it show. Fear would only make things worse. Her fur bristled. "Hurry it up!" She yelled at the others. When they were all ready, she walked to her leader, who nodded and they quickly left camp heading towards Thunderclan territory.
@Wolfstar @Raven

====================================

Tigerpaw nodded and leaned close to him and whispers.
"Word is that the Twolegs are entering the forest and uprooting trees. They don't look like they will stop any time soon. But it's not just us, the medicine cat said it's happening in the other territories too." She twitched her ear and looked over to the mentors. "I don't know about you, but I'm not thrilled at the idea of going somewhere with those theaving Shadowclan cats. I've caught there scent in our territory a few times. And the fish-faced Riverclan cats will stink up the area.." She mumbled to herself and frowned. "Don't get me wrong, I feel bad for them. I just don't see the four clans working together all that well.."

@Raven

Shadepaw just told the mothers and they all were making there way to the exit. She then could hear their leader giving orders and being told to hurry. She ran to Vipertooth and the others. "I believe everyone heading this way." She reported a little out of breath. Shadepaw didn't like how the sound was getting louder she knew it meant the twolegs had to be getting closer.

@MiraiNikki021209 @Wolfstar

=================================

Ashpaw listened and then nodded. "I don't see them getting along either." He replied and sighed. "I'm fine with perhaps seeing new places but I'm not sure about moving. And what would the Elders think." He said shaking his head.

@MiraiNikki021209

Vipertooth twitched her ear to her apprentice and smiled a little at her. She was a good apprentice to have. She gave a sharp nod as she looked back at the others. Some warriors were helping carry kits and assisting the elders while they made there way out the camp. She stood near the exit, waiting for everyone to leave. The leader led the way and Vipertooth would take up the rear. "Thank you Shadepaw. You can join the other apprentices, I'll stay in the back in case something happens." She smiled greatfully at her apprentice.

@Raven @Wolfstar

===================================

Tigerpaws ears sank slightly at the thought. She liked the Elders. They were kind to her when she first came to the camp. They were the ones who told her of Starclan and assured her that her family would be alright up there. She glanced towards the elders den. "I hope they will be alright with the journey.." She whispered quietly.

@Raven

Crystalfrost sighed as she looked at the Shadowclan's camp before running after the other cats out to the camp. She didn't want to leave her home but the two legs don't seem to give any other choise. Padding close to the Thunderclan's terriotry she looked at it thoughtfully "Will they destroy full forest? All of us needs to leave our camps right?" she meowed to the Viperfang.

Goldenmask looked at the clan healer licking his lips he smiled "Oh! Sounds fun, May I join the contest?" he meowed looking the she-cats one By one "I am not very good Fisher so you needs to be scared that I could win you all" he smiled deeply.

Brightwing padded next to the fresh kill pile, but desiced to go hunting instead than just eat other cats food, there is cat who needs it more tha she do right now! Yawning tiredly she padded out to the camp and dissapeared to the forest. The forest was more quietly now that it usual is and it was very weird.

Shadepaw nodded at Vipertooth. "Alright." She replied then headed out to meet the other apprentices. When she had headed out soon one of the mothers needed help with one of their kits. Shadepaw willing took the kit to help her head closer toward Thunderclan.

@MiraiNikki021209 @Wolfstar

================================

Ashpaw nodded. "I hope so to." He sighed knowing how some he had seen were moving less it seemed than some of the other cats and elders. He knew that there could be places where the Elders would move a bit slower.

@MiraiNikki021209

==================================

Ravenpool gave a nod and a laugh at Goldenmask's comment on not needing to worry about him. "Will see." She replied and looked at Badgerheart and then to Iceheart for there answer on Goldenmask joining.

@Wolfstar @Zaki @Katrina Iceheart

Viperfang looked at Crystalfrost. "That's how it seems. The leaders have been meeting for some time now to discuss our twoleg problems." She said and twitched her ear back to keep close tabs on the growling sounds. "Once we get there, watch over the clan while the leader and I go to Thunderclan camp. We don't want to overwhelm them ans will leave the clam behind at first. Make sure they don't hunt so the cats who don't know we are here don't think of us as a threat and that we are just coming into their territory for hunting." She said quietly and looked ahead, keeping an eye on Shadepaw.

@Wolfstar @Raven

===================================

Tigerpaw licked her paw, swiping it over her ear to clean it. "Do.. you think we will be alright..? Will we fine someplace to live..?" She asked him hesitantly. She didn't want to think if it, but she couldn't help it. What if they never found a new home? What if this was the end of the clans?

@Raven

"yay! lets go!" she yelled
(sry at school gtg)

Yellowtail knew the elders could be stubborn at times and he knew sadly that they will most likely refuse to leave they home.

He was sure what to say "I hope we can convince them to leave with us."

Badgerheart nods "Course you can join, just try your best to catch a fish." She mews as a few small fish dart past the cats.

"On your marks..." She howled.
"Get set!"
"GOOO!" She yelled and sprinted to the riverbank, immediately catching moorhen and running back. The next few catches weren't as easy.

Badgerheart was amazed at the speed that Iceheart displayed, then again Starclan did prophesied to her that 'A kit without kin and a clan shall make their home in their clan and will hold the strength of a Lion in their paws.' She didn't want to think that Starclan had let the air get to their heads but when Iceheart came to them and the rumors that followed Badgerheart didn't know what to think.

The medicine cat quickly pounced on a Pond Smelt sinking her fangs into the thin silver fish. The catch was nothing like what they were used to catching but at least the clan would be fed.

@Wolfstar @Katrina Iceheart @Raven

Deadpaw, thankful for the help of Suntail slowed his wobbly pace so Suntail wouldn't wouldn't get tired too fast, he lifted his nose to sniff the air "No good...The smoke is too strong...I think we're close to camp though...I hear what sounds like the other cats." He mews.
@MiraiNikki021209

ooc: Hey I'm new on the site but an old rper, mind if I join? I'm a little rusty.

Status
Not open for further replies.