Cats of a Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tangledpelt nods "Yes, it's only fair to warn them also. I can get a small patrol together and we can visit the other clans if you like." He said his flank slightly pricked now knowing how cruel twolegs were.

Yellowtail gave his apprentice a reassuring lick to the ear "I doubt that, I think Starclan is trying to bring us together and be one big clan...if not that then they want to test our strength and see if we are all truly worthy of being called a warrior." He noticed the expression on Tigerpaws' face and he stepped in front of her and touched noses with her like he had done way back when he was given the chance to mentor her "I doubt any cat in Starclan wants to see us suffer if they did they wouldn't hunt in Starclan."

@MiraiNikki021209 @Raven

Deadpaw stayed close to Suntail, he would hate himself if he wasn't able to help her in anyway he could "Twolegs are no better than badgers or dogs they both are mean and destructive." He mumbles softly his wet pelt making him feel like he weighed a ton.

"Suntail...you doing alright?" He asked worried for his friend.

Badgerheart smirked "Bearclaw is well, in fact Bearclaw is by far the best patient. All you young'uns are better than the elders...who always complain." She says with a raspy laugh.
@Katrina Iceheart @Raven @Prankish Bear @Wolfstar

Name: Moonpaw
Appearance: images (25).jpg
Clan: no clan
Other; fast, cunning, wierd, skilled with her tail.

Lionstar nodded. "Yes I think that would be good." He answered. He glanced at Ashpaw. "Will go hunting still latter if you'd like. First this just needs to be dealt with." He told his apprentice. Ashpaw nodded. Lionstar then looked to Viperfang. "Once you bring your clan into Thunderclan camp perhaps you might should see about you and Crookstar should come with us to tell the clans. I believe it might be best being you've seen first hand how fast the twolegs are moving." He told her.

@MiraiNikki021209 @Zaki

===============================

Ravnpool gave a nod. "Well that's always good." She replied.

@Wolfstar @Zaki @Katrina Iceheart

Moonpaw padded through the forest her pointed tail waving behind her. "I hope i can grab food today." Her claws were out and a new shine coated her black fur. At that moment she spots a rabbit but the rabbit does not notice her. She gets into a pouncing position her claws digging into the soil beneath her.

Then she pounces at the rabbit pinning it down so it has no chance of escape. A cheshire grin spreads across the female rouges face and she slashes its neck. The red blood spreads out of the rabbits pure white fur staining it. She then starts to eat the rabbit sighing as this is the only food shes had in days.

After finishing the rabbit she starts to climb one of the many trees so she may rest for a bit.

Brightwing heared the leader calling her, trying to walk toward the voice something crached a healers den was collapsed By the fire... First she didn't get it, but then she realised that just a second ago she was in that den... "Tigerstar...I am over here... Where are you?" she meowed looking around under the smoke was almost horrible to see anything. Little bit further she saw a shadow of a cat "Tigerstar?" she meowed quietly.

Goldmask was now catched a five mices, two voles and one bird, dropping the lastest bird to the pile "Hmm, this looks good, I can not lose now" he thought smilling to himself, noticing that he was almost the only one who was still there hunting. Reedscar padded to his way "You guys are there hunting and other clans are yelling for help" he meowed in harsh tune.

Crystalfrost stayed up to the tree, noticing that the twolegs was walking closer the clan "Move on, twolegs will see us?" she meowed in horrified. The thunderpath wasen't far and there moved mosters all the time. She feared that the cats will get a panic and run to the road without looking around.

Viperfang gave a quick nod before she turned and ran out of the camp. She needed to get to her clan, who knows how far the Twolegs have moved? They could have gotten close to the clan by now. Viperfsng weaved through the trees until she came go the edge of the thunderpath. The yellow monsters seemed to still be asleep. "Crookedstar! Thunderclans leader allowed to us come to their camp for shelter!" She shouted as she crossed. Her leader looked up at Crystalfrost, then turned to his clan. "You heard Viperfang! Get moving! Cross the thunderpath while the monsters still sleep!!" He shouted. He and Viperfang stood at the edge while people began moving. Warriors helped mothers and elders cross the path.

@Raven @Wolfstar

==================================

Tigerpaw smiled a little at her mentor when he assured her that Starclan wasn't angry. She calmed down A little and sat back down. "Should we help warn the clans?" She asked and looked up at Yellowtail.

@Zaki

Suntail kept her head above water to keep the herbs from getting wet and glanced to Deadpaw when he asked her a question. She gave a reassuring purr. "I'm fine. I'm a former warrior, I was trained to be tough. Don't worry about me, Deadpaw." Suntail said. The farther she got from the fire, the calmer she seemed to be. For now, she focused on helping her blind friend across the river.

@Zaki

"Hahaha. Anyway, he got a major thorn in his paw." Iceheart said. She stretched out for a second, then sat up, somewhat more alert. she sensed something was up.

Shadepaw as relieved to hear Viperfang say that Thunderclan would allow them to stay. Hearing her leader she gave a nod. She helped once more the mother cat and her kit from before getting over heading for Thunderclan camp. She hoped they would be safe in Thunderclan for a while at least long enough for them to be ready to move.

@MiraiNikki021209

Lionstar looked to his apprentice Ashpaw. "I believe I'll be taking you as well Ashpaw. The hunt will truly have to wait. I'm sorry." He said looking at his apprentice. "It's fine Lionsp...Lionstar." He said catching himself quickly. "I understand the clan needs you more than I do right now. We can hunt after you take care of what you need to." He said with a grin.

====================================

Ravenpool gave a nod. "Well I'm glad he should be alright." She said then sat a little more straight feeling something was up possible about to occur.

@Zaki @Katrina Iceheart

Crystalfrost heared what the Viperfang said about them to go to the Thunderclan camp, carefully she followed them there. For many moons Shadowclan and Thunderclan's are been in some war and she knows that even if the leader accept them to go there some will not.

Goldmask dropped his last mice in his pile, he looked at the Reedscar then Iceheart and Ravenpool "So is the contest done now?" he meowed looking at them, he knowed that there was something going on into the other clans and was only matter of time when Riverclan was in same Place.

"Yes, I assume so." Said iceheart. Her whiskers twitched, as a sudden, almost dreadful feeling washed over her. Something definitely wasn't right. She grabbed a piece of fresh-kill for herself and quickly gulped it down. She said a quiet prayer to starclan that it would give her the energy to run for a long distance.

((I was wondering if I could have a few Medicine cat openings?))

(Does Windclan have a medicine cat or deputy? o3o)

tortoiseshell2.jpg

Name: Ashface
Clan: Windclan
Other: None

tumblr_muwzye3gjs1r38hk2o1_500.jpg

Name: Pettlenose (Pettlepaw)
Rank: Medicine Cat apprentice (If not available, apprentice)
Clan: Windclan
Other: Was born outside of the clan; origins unknown

( @Ashlynn I have the medicine cat apprentice as my character and the Medicine cat was kinda killed off so Suntail could be the medicine cat for Windclan, which is currently in a forest fire which is how the medicine cat died. Sorry...)

Status
Not open for further replies.