Cats of a Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zaki

Original poster
Shadowclan, Riverclan, Windclan, and Thunderclan have all had their share of bad luck. From their clanmates suffering and dying during leaf-bare from hunger or greencough. To the untimely deaths from foxes, badgers, adders, dogs, or even monsters.

The cats all knew that they couldn't stay were they currently lived. They all knew Starclan was sending them signs but they all took it as misfortune or a test for the leaders. That is until the strongest and healthiest of the leaders and deputy from Windclan, Robinwing and Hollystar both died.

The clan wouldn't dare speak of what killed them at the Gathering that had followed. But they now knew that Starclan wasn't testing them. The clans all agreed that they should all relocate to new homes.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Appearance:
Clan:
Other:

Thunderclan-
Leader:
Deputy:
Medicine Cat:
Med. Cat Apprentice:
Warriors:
Yellowtail (Tom, apprentice Tigerpaw)
Apprentices:
Tigerpaw (she-cat, mentor Yellowtail)
Ashpaw (Tom, mentor Lionspots)
Elders:
Queens:
Kits:

Shadowclan-
Leader:
Deputy: Viperfang (she-cat)
Medicine Cat:
Med. Cat Apprentice:
Warriors:
Crystalfrost (she-cat)
Apprentices:
Shadepaw (she-cat, mentor ???)
Elders:
Queens:
Kits:

Riverclan-
Leader:
Deputy:
Medicine Cat: Badgerheart (she-cat)
Med. Cat Apprentice:
Warriors:
Iceheart (she-cat)
Ravenpool (she-cat)
Goldmask (Tom)
Apprentices:
Elders:
Queens:
Kits:

Windclan-
Leader:
Deputy:
Medicine Cat:
Med. Cat Apprentice: Suntail (she-cat)
Warriors:
Brightwing (she-cat)
Apprentices:
Deadpaw (Tom)
Elders:
Queens:
Kits:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Raven
new_warrior_cat_o_c_by_wolfluv200-d6dynoz.png

Name:
Viperfang
Deputy
Clan:
Shadowclan
Other:
Her Father was a rouge and her mother lived in Shadowclan. She has unusually long teeth. She never speaks of her father, who did raise her for a short while.

(Realistic imagine the two different eye colors)
Mystra_cat_white_orange_black.jpg

299d7a2b025f9f1b872be7cfdc23d66b.jpg

Name:
Suntail
Medicine Cat Apprentice
Clan:
Windclan
Other:
She was previously a warrior but after being injured she had to retire and became the medicine cat apprentice to keep helping her clan

(Realistic version)
08.jpg

warrior_cats_oc__runningflame_by_evil_umbreon-d32lhkr.jpg

Name:
Tigerpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Clan:
Thunderclan
Other:
She was born a rouge but after her mom was hit by a car she found her way to thunderclan, who adopted her.

(Realistic version)
kittens02100676.jpg

Character Sheet:
Name: Iceheart
Rank: warrior, but has enough knowledge to also be a medicine cat.
Appearance: a silvery-pelted she-cat. She has blue/green/hazel (mixed colors) eyes. Her fur is thick but not too long. She has a calm, nice air around her. Her ear has a knick in it. But she is pretty.
Clan: Riverclan
Other: was found as a kit in the woods, rumored to have been found by the carcass of a dead badger she had killed. She personally didn't believe it but others thought she was an 'all-powerful cat'. She was adopted by the deputy at the time. She was close friends to the medicine cat apprentice, who taught her everything about the medicine. And she also listened to the elders stories, cherishing and remembering every single one. She also crie every time she heard flintfang and badgerpaw' s tale.
She is also one of the best swimmers, climbers, runners, and silent hunters in her clan.

~~~~~~~~~

Character Sheet:
Name: Ravenpool
Appearance:

full

Other: Born in Riverclan. Her mother was once a Shadowclan cat and had come to Riverclan for stealing off of Windclan territory. Ravenpool's father had meet her mother and fell in love keeping what happened a secret. Her mother died when soon after giving birth to Ravenpool. Her father convinced the clan to keep Ravenpool and Ravenpool does not know of her Shadowclan heritage for her father thought it best to keep that a secret from her. Her father has recently died of greencough.

Character Sheet:
Name: Shadepaw
Appearance:

full

Clan: Shadowclan
Other: Born and raised in Shadowclan. She hopes to one day become a great warrior maybe even deputy, and have an apprentice of her own one day.

Character Sheet:
Name: Ashpaw
Appearance:

full

Clan: Thunderclan
Other: His father was once a twolegs pet and latter came Thunderclan. When his father was accepted his father soon met Ashpaw's mother. Ashpaw has been raised in Thunderclan but at times has had it rough as a kit because of his father's background. He plans to prove he his not some cat that can be a two legs pet but that he really is a Thunderclan cat since birth and can hold his own.

Character Sheet:
Name: Lionspots
Appearance:
full

His eyes are green.
Clan: Thunderclan
Other: Clan born. He was named Lionspots one for he has fur that is kind of like a Lions. Spots some say because he has white spots on his furr others think it's cause he attacks and can kill foul by a particular hit in only one spot.

Iceheart walked from the warrior's den to the food. The pile was thin, and she picked out a small vole. She wasn't that hungry, and decided she needed exercise rather than food. She quickly ate it, then went for a swim. Normally, most cats in Riverclan wouldn't go swimming in this alone, but Iceheart found it more of a strength training rather than a danger. She saw a movement out of the corner of her eye in the reeds. She stalked over, caught a small fish, then took it back to the food pile. Satisfied, she went back across to possibly hunt some more for her clan before anyone told her she couldn't.

nothunterrr8D.jpg
Name:
Yellowtail
Warrior
Clan:
Thunderclan
Other:
Yellowtail was originally born into Shadowclan but due to his light colored he felt odd and out of place he decide to join Thunderclan. He's still struggling to convince the others he is loyal to Thunderclan.

too_good_for_grumpy_cat.jpg

Name:
Badgerheart
Medicine Cat
Clan:
Riverclan
Other:
Badgerheart isn't the nicest of cats and enjoys being alone, not the best personality for a medicine cat. But aside from her cold personality she loves her clan and will due everything to protect her clan mates.

article-0-0EF196E500000578-0_634x395.jpg

Name:
Deadpaw
Apprentice
Clan:
Windclan
Other:
Deadpaw had gotten his name from the fact he was born still and not moving. His mother feared she had birth a dead kit. Though the following morning morning the kit began to stir. He was given the name Deadkit (later Deadpaw) due to the incident. He is blind and his left front paw is shorter than the others.

Yellowtail exited the den and yawned stretching his back and shaking out his fur. He padded to the fresh-kill pile and sniffed through it, he pulled back not finding anything he wants to eat.

"I think I'll go hunting...." he said with a flick of his tail. He began to head to the thick grass and bushes to hunt for his clan.

Meanwhile in Riverclan Badgerheart finished tending a kit and left the den so it could rest. The old she-cat sat outside of her den lifting her paw to groom at her ears when she noticed Iceheart dash to the pile and drop a fish before running back to the direction of which the young she-cat had came.

Badgerheart decided that she'd help hunt. Following after Iceheart and called out to her "Iceheart...." her tone coming out gruff and cold instead of light and kind.

@Katrina Iceheart

Deadpaw laid exhausted in his bedding as he lazily flicked his tail. He wasn't sure what he should be doing since he was practically useless to his clan. What good is a blind and three-legged cat?

He sat up his bum leg laying limp at his side "Maybe someone is up that I can talk to." Lately the cats of the clan seemed anxious but he didn't know why.

Attachments

• nothunterrr8D.jpg
    nothunterrr8D.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 0
Iceheart skidded to a stop. She was startled at the tough and briefly voice at first, but realized there was a good intention behind it.
"Hi badgerheart! It's nice out today. Hasn't been in ages! Soo... uhm, do you need me to get some herbs for you?" She rambled.
((Ooc: thanks! (=^ェ^=) ))

((@Zaki could Tigerpaw be Yellowtails apprentice?))

Viperfang walked out her den quietly. Her gaze traveled to the fresh kill pile and frowned at how low it was. Her ear twitching, she turned and walked towards the entrance. She decided she might as well hunt before she eats. Her clan comes first. Always. She walked into the forest quietly.

Suntail limped out of her den. The wounded medicine cat apprentice took a deep breath in and smiled. She looked around curiously, but figured she could go need Deadpaw. She had always been done of the apprentice and always wanted to make him feel welcome. She was a friendly cat after all. She padded towards the apprentice den, poking her head in and purred happily when she saw the cat. "Hello Deadpaw! Would you like to gather herbs with me?" She asked, walking towards him and sat beside him, licking her lame leg while she waited for an answer.

Badgerheart shook her head "No, I see no point now that we will soon have to leave this place." She sighed and flicks her tail "Actually I was hoping to join you in a quick hunt."
@Katrina Iceheart

(You're welcome ^^)

@MiraiNikki021209 sure :)

Deadpaw mews with excitement "Sure I'd love to join you." He lifted himself to his good paws "Which ones do you need?" He asked Suntail.

Back in the forest Yellowtail crouched low to the ground the rocks stabbing his soft belly.

The soft snapping of sticks caught his attention and the taste of rabbit hit his tongue.

"Great! I need to collect bindweed and blackberry leaves!" Suntail purred out happily. The she-cat lightly rested her tail on his shoulder so he could follow her as she walked out of the bed. "And I also need to collect moss so I can change bedding. I know that's not exciting, but it gives us something to do that will help the others!" She meowed cheerfully.

Tigerpaw had woken up a little late. She hissed angrily at herself for sleeping in and snuck out her den quietly, hoping Yellowtail wasn't awake yet so he wouldn't know she overslept. The apprentice made her way to the fresh kill, taking a mouse out. She tried to eat it as quickly as possible so she could be on her way for training.

@Zaki

Deadpaw flicked his ear in amusement "It's okay, like you said it's to help out the others." He allows himself to be lead out of the den. He was thrilled to be out of the den doing something. He made a soft purr and he turned his head in the direction of Suntail "Hey Suntail...do you know what the other cats are talking about? I heard talk about leaving our home."

Yellowtail had caught the rabbit he was hunting and brought it back to camp. He was surprised at the struggle the rabbit had given him but he figured each rabbit was different.

He entered the camp noticing that his apprentice was now at the fresh kill pile.

He sat the somewhat plump rabbit down upon reaching the pile and he gave a amused purr "You're up Tigerpaw...that's good, I was afraid that you were going to skip out on training."

Suntail flicked her ear to Deadpaw as he asked and she though for a moment. Letting out a sigh, she figured she might as well talk about it. "Yes, that's true. The humans have been ruining the boarders of the forest. They'be been tearing trees out from the ground and scaring off prey. They look like they're going to continue too..." She said in a low voice as they approached the exit. "It's not just us, thought. I've spoken to the other Medicine Cat apprentices and it seems to be happening to all the clans.." She glances back to him. "We all might have to leave."

Tigerpaw jumped up when Yellowtail approached, quickly pushing aside the remains of her food. She flashed a nervous smile, purring at him. "Heh, yeah.. sorry about that, Yellowtail." She said nervously and walked over to him, smiling. "But I promise to work extra hard to make up for sleeping in!"
@Zaki

"Oh yeah. I forgot we were leaving." Iceheart sighed. "I'm going to miss it here. But yeah, we should hunt! Every one is going to need the energy to keep going on the move." She winked, teasing "Just don't get swept away while hunting."
Iceheart moved towards the reeds to the side of the island. "Ready?"

Deadpaw felt his heart sink into his stomach he didn't want to leave this camp he knew it meant long walks and treacherous territory the clans would have to cross. Not to mention he was worried about the elders, Suntail, and himself. Suddenly a horrible thought crossed his mind "Do you think it's Starclan punishing us?" He said in a hushed whisper.

Yellowtail gently nuzzled his apprentice "Don't worry about your training today, in fact it's good that you got the extra rest...from the sounds of it...it looks like today is the day we'd leave this campsite...." He said painfully.
@MiraiNikki021209

Badgerheart smirked "Don't worry about me being washed away...these waters nowadays can't even wash dog-stink away...these twolegs just keep using up everything of ours." The medicine cat scoffed as she glanced a the river.

"Its a good thing to move on though..."

She said quickly following Iceheart finding it somewhat difficult to keep up in her old age.

@Katrina Iceheart

Ravenpool woke up a little latter than she planed. She stretched to wake herself up and then headed to see the food pile. She looked and didn't really see anything she wanted in the low food pile. Ravenpool sighed and thought she would go hunt for the clan. She figured those who were up were probable doing something similar it seemed that way lately. She went out near the river to fish seeing two others already up and it seemed. She patted over. "May I join you both?" She asked knowing alone wasn't always a wise idea and seeing others were already out that would help her no have to make two more trips.

@Zaki @Katrina Iceheart

==============================

Ashpaw woke up once more he had overslept. "Uggg... I hope Lionspots isn't up yet." He stated. 'Even though he usually is when I sleep even a minute in.' He thought and went out of the apprentice den. He the went to first find Lionspots. He gave a small sigh of relief seeing that he was found near the food pile Ashpaw hoped that meant he hadn't been up long. "Hi Lionspots." He said Lionspot nodded. Lionspots was examining the size of the freshkill pile. "Will be hunting today and maybe a little training not much though for you'll need your strength." Ashpaw nodded. He then waited to see Lionspots eating before he grabbed himself a piece from the pile and ate. It was a rather small rabbit.

=================================

Shadepaw woke up and headed for the fresh kill pile. Then she planed to find her teacher and would offer for them to go hunt for the clan.

Iceheart slowed down for the older medicine cat. She had to remember that not everyone was in their prime. When approached by Ravenpool, iceheart' s ears flicked. She turned and saw her.
"Oh! Hi ravenpool. I thought you were some sort of vole. You've been a lot quieter than most cats. But, yeah you can join. The more people helping to get others ready to move, the better! And this is like exercise to prepare." She talked and talked.

As Viperfang was out, she had hunted a rabbit. She was proud of the kill and walked back towards the campsite. Her ears flicked slightly, hearing twigs snap. She froze, her gaze traveling around. She dropped the rabbit and inhaled, catching scent of Twolegs in their territory. Her fur bristled and she quickly picked up the rabbit, running towards camp. Once there's she dropped her rabbit without caring to bring it to thr pile. "The twolegs are close to camp!" She shouted out to warn her fellow Shadowclan cats.

@Raven

Suntail looked up at the sky as she walked. "I don't know. I hope not.. I haven't spoken to them in so long.." She said back quietly till she slowly came to a stop, licking her poor leg. "We are here. There are some blackberry leaves a tail length to your left." She said ans croutched down, carefully gathering the leaves.

Tigerpaw seemed to deflate slightly at the news. She didn't want to leave her home, but she knew they couldn't stay. The young apprentice looked up to Yellowtail. "Do you know where we are going?" She asked hesitantly. She flicked hwr war and glanced back to Ashpaw and his mentor Lionspots.

@Zaki

Character Sheet:
images

Name: Goldmask
Appearance: Golden yellow and white tabby tom with golden eyes
Other: He is son to a forgidden love, he have a sister Brightwing for Windclan

Character Sheet:
63241953f10c3240b632034a3d3c3a8f.jpg

Name: Brightwing
Appearance: She is orange/ black calico she with golden eyes
Clan: Windclan
Other: She is daughter to a forgidden love, she have a brother Goldmask for Riverclan

Character Sheet:
images

Name: Crystalfrost
Appearance: She is silver grey tabby with ice blue eyes
Clan: Shadowclan
Other: She is clan born.

(Maybe you could make some list to the front post so anyone know which cat belong to which clan?)

Crystalfrost flicked her ears as she heared the deputy talking something about twolegs "...What?" she yelled confusedly looking toward the Viperfang, like trying to figure out is she talking the true or is this some kind of a joke.

Goldenmask padded out to the Warriors den yawning tiredly the golden tom washed his face before looking the camp.

Brightwing padded next to the other cats, listening what was they talking about.

Yellowtail shook his head "I really don't know...but I have faith in our leader and as much as it pains me to say I have faith in the other clans leaders as well." He said looking over at the leaders den. He sighed kneading at the ground. "Hey I'll be right back." He said dashing off and over toward Lionspot "Hey Lionspot!" He said.

Deadpaw nods and turns his head in the direction of said leaves and sniffed them before gently taking the leaves and made a small pile of them. He felt like a medicine cat apprentice compared to Suntail, who was already an amazing medicine cat apprentice he couldn't wait for her to become an official medicine cat he knew she would be great.
@MiraiNikki021209

Badgerheart flicked her tail at the sight of Ravenpool "Well well, it's nice to see you Ravenpool." The old cat laughs slightly at the memory of both young warriors back when they were kits, 'paws, and now warriors. Boy how time flew.
@Katrina Iceheart @Raven

Status
Not open for further replies.