Castle of the Roses

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox="Zachary Brighton, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]"Y-yes... Thank you." The vampire was receding into shyness, eyes quickly shifting away to find the floor of the lavish room as Mary sat down beside him. He could feel her gaze, and he could still smell blood from the small cuts along her cheek... Zachary turned to her, and reached up to move a stray lock of her hair away from her eyes, so that the emerald gaze would be unhindered. With his other hand, he reached for the bowl that Mary had set aside, and retrieved the damp cloth to run it over her cheek. Firstly, because some strange instinct building in his stomach desperately wanted to take care of the girl, like one would water a precious flower, and secondly because the smell of her sweet blood was making him hungry again, and Zachary really didn't want to lose control again. Once the wound was clean, he set the bowl aside and laid his hands out behind him, to keep him stead as he bore his narrow hips to Mary.

Internally, he was completely freaking out... It somewhat showed on his face - a visage that was open, and all too honest. No emotion that he held in his heart could be hidden - everything was always splayed out across his features, clear as day. The opposite was true for Peter.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Mary Courteney, green, dashed, 10"]
Mary was genuinely surprised when Zachary reached for the rag and began to wipe away the blood from her cheek. The gesture was nice however it was unbecoming of him given his status. She was below him and surely if Peter were to see this then he would not be happy. "Thank you, Master." She murmured with a small smile present on her lips before she glanced down at his pants.

Hesitantly, her hands reached out and grabbed the belt and she undid it before moving to unbutton his pants. Her cheeks couldn't help but to turn red at just how close they were. It seemed he was feeling the same about it, because his expression was one of panic. "There you go." She blurted before abruptly standing up and moving to grab the clothes she set aside.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Zachary Brighton, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]Mary approached, and he leaned away to keep from bumping his head against her's. Zachary found that when she came closer, he could still smell her hair. Lavender, and perhaps from the fields of France? He wanted to reach up and touch her hair, but was much, much too afraid to do so when she was so close to him. He wanted to touch her skin too - for the marble shade was fairer than any Greek sculpture he had seen, and looked softer than any kind of velvet, or silk he owned. She left him breathless when she leaned away.... Ah, those dainty hands did not belong on his belt, nor clutching a rag. They belonged around and artist's brush, on an equally pale canvas... She was too perfect to be a servant, and he wished Peter had chosen a better role for her... But, at least she was here with him, and he could keep her close like this.

Zachary released a breath that he hadn't even realized he was been holding. That was it, it wasn't so bad... He reached down to pull his bloody pants off, then laid his arms across his lap to modestly conceal his undergarments, lips parting slightly as he sucked in a nervous breath. Mary reached for his suit, and Zachary mentally prepared himself for May to continue dressing him. "Peter tells me that you like to paint..."[/fieldbox]

Mary picked up the pants, since she figured it would make both of them much more comfortable if his lower body was covered. "Yes, yes I do." The young maid answered with a small smile. She hadn't been expecting Peter to have told him about that. "It was something I did when I had spare time." She added then approached the male. This was her first time doing this so she wasn't sure whether she put his pants on him or did he do that himself? "Aaa...Do I?" May lifted the trousers up slightly in question.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Zachary Brighton, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]Zachary listened to her speak with a small smile on his face, and an intrigued look in his eyes. "A painter came by once to insist I order a portrait. He said that my features would be interesting to paint - went on about black and white, and contrasts... To hang it up over the mantle. I said no, of course. I think it quite vain to hang up portraits of oneself, although I understand it when one does it to look back when they are old, and remissness. But I will never age, so what would be the point?" He blabbered on, "I think your face belongs on a canvas, Mary. You've the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen... Oh, do forgive my words, I mean not to pettily flatter... Only to speak truth." He looked down at his hands, awkwardly twiddling his thumbs atop his bare lap. It slipped out, and the vampire dreaded that she would be revolted - a compliment from a vampire? He should be burned at the stake, the maid was much too lovely for his silly fawning. "I shall be going to the city tomorrow. Would you like to go with me? We could search for supplies, so that you may paint in your spare time here, as well."

The moment May held up his pants, the vampire's eyes widened and he reached out to quickly snatch the clothes out of her hand. "It's alright, I'll put these on..." Once he had them snuggly up past his hips, he sat back down and sighed, relief crawling into his chest. He knew it was silly to be so shy, but he wasn't a man-slut like Kaito was. Still, the damn buttons... He struggled with them for a few seconds, then gave up and once again look up to May for assistance. But... He looked down again to try and button the trousers himself. Mary shouldn't have to do something like that for him, ah... How embarrassing. This was why nobility always needed help getting dressed. [/fieldbox]

Indeed the painter was right in that aspect. Zachary's handsome good looks deserve to be painted on a canvas. It'd be a shame if no one captured his beauty. Maybe she could...That is if he would let her. Suddenly, the man decided to genuinely compliment her. "Thank you, Master but...I highly doubt my appearance would be worth the effort to paint." Who would ever want a painting of her? Perhaps she would keep as a memory, but even then.

At the mention of art supplies, Mary's expression brightened a tenfold and she nearly jumped in excitement. Of course, she kept her composure and gave him an appreciative smile. "That would be wonderful, thank you." It occurred to her that he didn't have to get her anything, yet here he was.

The man snatched the pants from her grasp and Mary turned back to the suit, giving him privacy. Once she was sure that he had put them on, she tilted her head to look at him and immediately noticed the buttons undone. Moving over, her fingers came around the buttons and she buttoned them up, before motioning for him to stand. "Would you like to wear the belt?" She questioned as she reached over to the bed and picked up the object.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Zachary Brighton, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]It was certainly less awkward the second time her hands played with the buttons on his pants, he thought. Quickly, the vampire stood and watched his brunette servant, staring at the belt in her hands for a moment before nodding. "Yes, I would." But, what she had said earlier bothered him more than the fact that he wasn't properly dressed.

He reached out and touched her arm, his eyes were warm, yet stern as he spoke, "Mary, your features are worth a thousand canvases. However, I am sure that none of them would ever capture the essence of your beauty, love." With the addition of the common British term of endearment, he sounded much less like a master and more like a close friend. To further cement the closeness he felt towards the girl, Zachary added, "When we are alone, do not call me master. It does not befit you, Mary. Simply call me Zachary, I beg of you... Status means very little to me. It simply allows me some power over people, to dissuade them from investigating my peculiarities... Rather than being seen as a vampire, I am known as the eccentric loner. That is fine by me."

He glanced away from her, and over at the suit neatly laid out on his bed. There were so many buttons... And a tie, of all things. She would certainly need to help him put it on.[/fieldbox]

At his approval, Mary moved closer to the male and reached out to begin placing the belt through the little loops on his pants; however, her actions were stopped when his hand came in contact with her forearm.

Love...He had called her Love as if they have known each other for years now, as if she were of his status. Why? The brunette starred up at him, confusion clear in her gaze. He was even requesting that she address him by his first name. "Yes, Zachary." Mary nodded before finally going into motion and putting on the belt. Once she came back to the front, she adjusted the clasp and made sure it was well, before returning to pick up the button up shirt that went under. She extended the shirt and lifted it up to his height and patiently waited for him to slip his arms through the sleeves.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Zachary Brighton, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]Zachary pushed his arms through the sleeves of the shirt that Mary held up to him, glad that she had agreed to his wishes. It felt much better to be simply called by his first name, and he had always insisted that the servants should call him 'Zachary,' yet Peter hardly approved. Honestly, Zachary was glad for Peter... Otherwise, he was sure that he would have committed many different forms of taboo. With his memory loss, it was had for the vampire to adjust to such a prim and proper lifestyle... He preferred simpler times.

"I must feed before my guest arrives... I'm afraid that the Duchess Bellamy makes it rather difficult for me to avoid biting her." Zachary gave a lengthy sight, clearly not very thrilled by the idea of meeting anyone for afternoon tea. Honestly, he had wanted to spend more time talking to Mary.[/fieldbox]

Once he slipped his arms through the sleeves, she stepped in front of him and quickly began to button down the shirt, covering the flesh of his torso. Heavens...this certainly did not seem appropriate for her to be doing, but Peter had given her orders. Surely she would be punished or reprimanded for not doing what had been instructed. Her nimble fingers finished buttoning the last button before she moved up to adjust the collar of the shirt, then shifted to adjust the cuffs of the sleeve.

"How so?" The young maid questioned while she leaned past him to pick up the tie. What did the Dutchess do that would tempt Zachary to bite her? "What does she do?" She placed the tie around his neck before bringing it forward. How did this even...the brunette was unsure how to tie a tie, but she figured she would just wing it. Fortunately, the form of it came out after a few attempts, yet it still wasn't as precise and clean as Peter would have done it.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Zachary Brighton, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]Zachary let Mary dress him, smiling with amusement as she struggled with his tie, and some of the more elaborate bits of his suit. He reached down and patted the knot - it wasn't quite as gracefully tied as Peter would have done it, but he didn't mind it at all. Finally, he strolled over to his nightstand, where he took off his rings, dusted them, and put them back on. The shining blue stones, set expertly on silver rings, went with the rest of his outfit quite nicely. Zachary didn't quite care for them - Killian acquired the rings to prove that they belong to the Brighton family, which the vampire doubted was true.

Zachary hummed in the back of his throat, then answered Mary, "Oh, you'll see when she arrives. I will ask you to serve us tea." After a pause for though, Zachary added, "And after we go shopping tomorrow, I shall visit my brother with you. Perhaps that would be best, as I fear that if I invite him to my manor, he, intentionally, will not bring Henry with him."[/fieldbox]

The young maid finished dressing the male and quietly stood besides his bed while fiddling with the hem of the apron, a habit she had acquired throughout the years. Her emerald orbs starred at the male's back, finding him even more appealing with that suit on. "Okay." Mary answered in regards to the tea and the Duchess. She couldn't help to wonder what she was like?

At the mention of Henry, Mary listened even more intently. "Zachary, how is your brother like?" She hoped that the other male was as kind as Zachary, because she didn't want her cousin to get hurt or worse, killed. "Is...Is Henry safe with him?"
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Zachary Brighton, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]Zachary bit his bottom lip at Mary question, still turned around. Good, she wouldn't see the lie sprawled across his face, or the way he glanced down when he thought of something bad. "I'm sure that everything will be alright... Killian won't hurt Henry." He sighed, and half-turned to Mary, doing his best to smile. "Perhaps I can ask Killian for Henry? I could give him something in return..." It was a silly idea - his brother would never give up any of his 'possessions,' not without a good reason. Zachary couldn't understand the other male... He couldn't understand how he could treat people so poorly, and yet require their attention so often as well...

A knock resounded at the door, and Peter emerged from the hallway. "Master, the Duchess Bellamy has arrived."

"Oh joy..." Zachary answered sarcastically, staring at his hands. "I will go to her, I suppose. I only ask that Mary be the one to serve us this afternoon." Peter nodded at the request, and turned to the brunette. "In that case, please come to the kitchen. You will help me prepare."

The butler turned and took a few steps down the hallway, then waited for Mary. Zachary exited the room as well, and Peter stopped the vampire before he could keep walking. With swift fingers, the blonde man fixed Zachary's tie and sent the male on his way, then turned to Mary. "If you are to serve the master, your skills in dressing him must improve." He quickly flashed her a kind smile, "But worry not. I'm sure with time, it will become natural."[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Killian Brighton, maroon, dashed, 10"]Killian woke with a start, smelling the afternoon air. In seconds, hunger kicked in and he traveled to the window, glancing outside to see his gardener hard at work. No... He could not bite the gardener. They were all vampires... All his servants.

The creature turned to face the door, anxiety building in his chest. Blood, he needed blood...

As if clockwork, Keegan stood up from his perch on one of the grand balconies, and tuned to go down the hallway, searching for Henry - a whiff of human blood, anything that could help find him.[/fieldbox]

The brunette, not knowing the man well enough, foolishly believed his words. He had seemed genuine the whole time, so she only assumed that he was speaking the truth over her cousin's safety. "I do-" The young maid was interrupted as a knock resounded from the door, before Peter appeared through the door frame. The Duchess had arrived. As Peter addressed her, Mary nodded and followed after the butler, though they came to a halt in the hallway as Peter reached out to adjust the tie, that she had done. "Yes sir, thank you." The brunette managed a small polite smile, before following him down to the kitchen to prepare the master's tea for him and his guest.

Then it occurred to her, she had left Louie alone in the stables. Guilt washed over and she wanted to find the child and apologize. "Sir...Is Louie still in the stables?"
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Henry Courteney, blue, dashed, 10"]
Henry awoke with a groan. It had been a long night and all he wanted was to remain in bed, unfortunately he doubted that he would be allowed to sleep in. So he rose from the bed and made his way over to the wooden door, on his way to find Keegan to get new clothes and to show him where the bathroom was.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Zachary Brighton, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]Peter smiled and chuckled, shaking his head. "I spoke to Louie already, as I was investigating the scene of attack. You see, I saw the whole thing from the window." He smirked at his over fox-like nature, enjoying the fact that very rarely does something go unnoticed by him. He was the true master of the household.

"I told him that the master was sick and needed your help. Gerard is with Louie now, and the child doesn't mind. He told me you remind him of his mother, before she died." The butler laid a gentle hand on Mary's shoulder, the sincere smile still on his lips, a sweet hint of compassion. "I would like to thank you, Mary. For being with the boy today. You've made him quite happy, and even the master... I really can't thank you enough." Peter continued down the stairs, as Zachary found the bottom of the flight and made his way to the grand hall.

A woman stood before the door, a look of friendly glee written across her face. Her raven black hair fell in peels over her shoulders, while most of it was pinned up in a typical Elizabethan style. Her scarlet dress was something Zachary imagined that only wealthy harlots wore, with its showy frills, golden accents, and the massive, over-exposing cleavage. She bounced up with excitement as she spotted the raven-haired male, red lips quirking up even higher, distorting the beauty mark at the left corner of her lips. "Earl Zachary, oh what a pleasure it is to see you!" She was a walking, breathing scandal wrapped in a tight package of overdone, typical quirks. He had found her amusing at first, but her nosy, unforgiving nature was something rather off-putting. Lady Bellamy dashed up to him, heels clacking loudly against the polished floors, before he could even get off the lest step of the large staircase.

Zachary smiled, nodding his head. "Good afternoon, Duchess." She curtsied, and fanned out her blood-red dress to him. "Do you like it? I just purchased it this morning." Ah, typical of lady Bellamy. "Yes, it is rather nice. Quite fetching." He complimented loosely, grey gaze shifting as he turned his head to glance behind him at Peter and Mary, for a moment... He turned back, then said, "Let us go sit in the lounge." The Duchess nodded fervently, then turned on her heel and took off, already knowing where the room was. "Oh, I have so much to tell you! Did you know that Richard went to see a show, and met one of the girls backstage? Oh my, it was so shocking to hear! And Lady Claudia, she was so angry, she found a man on a street corner and took him home, just to spite Richard! Welllll, it's all hear-say, but still!" Zachary followed her, smiling and nodding, but his head drooped a bit. More gossip...[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Killian Brighton, maroon, dashed, 10"]Keegan easily found Henry, spotting him from down the hall. The servant swiftly approached the male, a worried smile on his features. "Good morning, Henry. Why haven't you changed?" He said, giving the other servant a strange look.

He pushed past the sleepy male to enter the room, and pulled open the doors of an old wardrobe, then gestured to the suit hung up neatly on one of the racks. "Do put this on right away. The washrooms are down the hall and to the left. The master is sure to be starving by now, and you, being the only human, may be in grave danger if he doesn't drink soon. Find me in the kitchen, just past the hall and to the right. Hurry." With that, Keegan nervously dashed off the rouse the rest of the household - they had all slept in that day, and Keegan feared the consequences.[/fieldbox]

Mary's expression turned into one of great confusion. He had seen the whole thing and hadn't bothered to intervene? What would he have done if Zachary had been hurt and possibly killed? However, her thoughts were distracted when the blonde continued talking and mentioned Louie. The child had lost his mother? Oh, Louie...

"It's no problem. I enjoyed spending time with both of them." She admitted with a shy smile. Her time with Louie had been short yet enjoyable. As for her master, well she certainly had a good time with him. he had proven himself to be far much more better than the other vampires she had encountered. Not only that, but she had gotten the opportunity to see his handsome looks and from what Peter said, this wouldn't be the last time.

As they made their way down the stairs, Mary's gaze strayed over to the woman who Zachary was approaching. Now she understood. Her breast appeared to be ready to slip out of the bosom of her dress. All she needed to do was lean forward a bit and bam! It hardly seemed appropriate, yet her master hardly cared. Instead, he humored the woman and they disappeared out of her sight. The butler and the young maid went the opposite direction towards the kitchen. "Zachary mentioned that..." Mary realized her mistake far too late. "Ahh~ Never mind. What do I help you with, Sir?" She questioned as she avoided his gaze.
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Henry Courteney, blue, dashed, 10"]
Henry noticed the approaching male and the confusion he bore in his expression, before voicing out his question. "Good morning." He greeted and followed him back into his room, where in the dim lighting, located the old wardrobe that contained his outfit. "Alright. I'll be down in a few minutes." Hisao answered while he reached for the suit and turned on his heal to head to the washroom.

Once there, Hisao set his suit on a rack, before moving to the tub, where he plugged it and began to fill it up with water. Taking a step away from the tub, Hisao gripped the hem of the shirt and pulled it off, along with his pants. All that he wore now, was his underwear, but he would take that off once the water was ready.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Zachary Brighton, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]Peter gave Mary a curious look as she began to say something, and stopped. Now what was all that about? But, knowing better, the butler decided to ignore the slip-up and continue filling the pot with water. "Prepare two teacups, polish them with that cloth over there before adding about half-a-cup of blood from the wine bottle beside that pan over there to one of them, for the master." Peter gave the orders, then turned again to reach up into a cabinet. He retrieved a box of Earl Grey tea, mixed it in with the water in the teapot, then set the whole thing on the stove to heat up before he reached back up to put the box in its proper place.

Zachary, meanwhile, was at the lounge with the Duchess. He sat across from her, which, oddly enough, seemed to disappoint the lady. She stood, patted down her dress, and sauntered over to the lofty chair besides him. Sitting down, he perched her dainty hands on the arm rest closes to Zachary, and leaned closer to him. His eyes drifted down to her cleavage - not out of the desire to look, but rather by mistake. It was a habit of his to drop his gaze to the ground when shy, and the Duchess's chest happened to be right there... Oh dear. Quickly, Zachary looked up to see her smirking at him, the beauty mark at the corner of her lips rising up to be almost beside her nose. "So, dear Earl, what are your plans for tomorrow?"

"I will be terribly busy, in town, you see. Then, I will visit my brother." He shifted away from her a bit, and she loomed closer, playing with the frills of her dress, and picking it up a bit to expose a smooth ankle. Zachary didn't get the hint. "I see..."[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Killian Brighton, maroon, dashed, 10"]Too late.

Killan emerged from his chambers, eyes wide as hunger set in like a black plague. It was oddly strong... Most likely fueled by that human smell - blood was near-by, permeating the hallways with its crimson tang. He walked with lengthy strides, moving down the corridor like a demon walked through hell. Sniffing the air, Killian knew that it was Henry he was haunting.

He had been merciful. He had been kind. He had found a human that he truly didn't wish to harm... But the call of instinct was beyond his ability to resist it. Henry's scent was delicious, and it was calling to the debauched beast, like the scent of fresh meant calls a wolf. After a few moments of stalking, he was before the door of the bathroom, and he hesitated for a moment, before reaching out to twist the handle and open the door - hah, Henry hadn't locked himself in. What greeted his gaze was the sight of revealed flesh, uncovered, marble-pale in the steamy room. His eyes slid down to see the male's attractively narrower waist, curved in a pleasant figure from how lean his diet had been, and the perked chest, featured reacting to the cold air. The neck - pale and soft-looking, called to him the most. It thrummed with life, a vessel full of blood for the taking. "Good morning, Henry." Killian chuckled darkly, suddenly glad that he had 'adopted' a human pet, even though it wasn't the female.

Saliva gathered in his mouth, and Killian quickly shut, and locked the door behind him. [/fieldbox]

Mary listened to the butler's directions and fortunately enough, the male didn't call her out. She had expected for him to reprimand her instantly, but maybe he wasn't so bad. Heading over to the cabinet, she retrieve the two teacups and polished them with the kitchen towel they had. Once she did that, she placed them on a tray. Now for the blood.

She grabbed a measuring cup and poured the wine in. Immediately her nose was flooded with the metallic smell and she couldn't help but to grimace. Blood was something she didn't like seeing or smelling, but in this world, blood was such a common thing. She poured it into the tea cup before setting the measuring cup in the sink. "I'm finished." Mary stated as she turned back to the blonde.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Henry Courtenay, blue, dashed, 10"]
Hisao leaned over the tub to shut off the water, once it reaches a decent height. Then, he moved his hands down, fingers gripping the waist band of his underwear when suddenly the door was pulled open. Bloody hell, he forgot to lock the door. Immediately, he turned around and was faced with Killian. "G-Good morning, Master." The blue-eyes male recalled Keegan's words earlier and immediately he knew why the vampire was here. Heavens...his heart beat picked up and the male panicked further when his master shut and lock the door behind him. Hisao backed up, until his calves touched the wall of the tub.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Zachary Brighton, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]The water finished boiling just as Mary stated that she had finished her task, and Peter picked the pot up off the stove, and placed it on a tray behind him. He took both cups, and set them down before the pot. Next, the butler reached for a small plate and a slightly larger cookie tin. Judging by the words scrawled across the top of it in fancy script, they were French delicacies. He organized the pastries on the plate, and set that down on the tray as well.

"Now Mary, when you are serving the tea, ensure that your elbows are tucked close to your body, and your back is straight. Keep your hands stead - first put down the guest's teacup, then the master's, ensuring that his cup is far away from the guest so that they do not see the blood. Pour the guest's tea first, then the master's. Take your time, it is important that you do not spill a single drop, understand?" He warned, reaching out to take Mary's hand. "Face away from the Duchess while you serve her - I mean, the cut on your cheek... It would look very bad. She will likely spread rumors that the master, or I, abuse you." Peter let go of Mary, and helped her guide the tray to the door.

The Duchess glanced down at her lap, and Zachary paused what he was saying to study her. He had known the woman for some time, and something was very clearly wrong... She had never acted so brash around him, and now... Her eyes were full of a certain sadness. She looked up at him, wide-set brown meeting grey. "Lady Bellamy, is something the matter?"

She bit her crimson-stained lip, and glanced down again. "My husband wishes to leave me..."

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry..." Zachary felt bad immediately for how distant he had been acting to her. She spoke before he could open his mouth again, "I miscarried, those few months ago... I lied about... My child being taken in by my aunt. That was all a lie." The vampire was silent, too shocked to speak.

"I have a way... Of unwinding. It's been helping a lot, making me feel better." Zachary smiled again, reaching out to briefly touch her hand in a gesture of kindness. "I'm glad, then. What is it?"

"Opium and sex."

"O... o-o-oh." He stammered, awkwardly drawing away from her. "P-perhaps you m-might want to take up a different... H-hobby? Painting m-m-may help?"

But, she liked feeling loved. She liked feeling good. Bellamy reached out and grabbed onto Zachary's tie, pulling him closer to her. Her lips became a full cherry as she puckered them, and the vampire scrambled away, pulling hard enough to flip his collar up inside the band of the tie. The Duchess frowned. "I want you, Zachary."

Well that escalated quickly. "P-please let g-g-go... I don't... Please s-stop."[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Killian Brighton, maroon, dashed, 10"]The way Henry backed away from him... One part of him reveled in the male's fear, and the other part felt terrible - utterly awful about it. One part willed him to stop, the other told him to play with the human, and enjoy himself.

It wasn't difficult to see which part of him won. The vampire launched his charm full-force, the ancient magic hidden in his vampire blood producing a thick poison - an aphrodisiac. The visage became a hundred times more attractive, and the features of porcelain grew close as Killian approached the blue-eyed male with graceful strides. Reaching out, he hooked his thumbs into the other's undergarments and smirked, cold thumbs were likely a shocking sensation against hot skin. His fingers rested on the tops of the other's thighs, and Killian marveled at how soft the male's features were. He looked much like his cousin, save for his hair and eye color.

"You didn't feed me this morning..."[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
The butler expertly arranged the tray with the tea and the sweet pastries. It was clear that he had done this countless of times before. On the other hand, Mary had little to no experience on how to serve those of high status. She had not been raised nor trained to serve, she had been raised to enjoy her life and make the best of it. The second Peter began to give her a series of instructions, the young maid immediately felt pressured. There was so much more to it that just pouring tea. She had to keep up appearance and she had to be careful. Thankfully, Peter helped her towards the door, but after that point, she was on her own.

Mary walked at a decent pace as she made her way over toward her master and his guest. "I want you, Zachary." The words were loud and clear and the young maid couldn't help but to raise her brows. Well, this was awkward. Gnawing on her bottom lip, the brunette stepped forward. "Master, I have brought the tea." She announced quietly as she set the tray down on the coffee table. Her nimble fingers came around the teacups and she set one near the woman, while setting her master's cup a good amount of space away. Then she picked up the tea pot and did as Peter had instructed. She kept her elbows close and leaned down before poring the tea into the cups. She took her time and then moved on to Zachary's cup. Once she finished, the brunette set the pot back on the tray and set the plate of pastries on the table. She picked up the tray and glanced between the two, unsure if she should excuse herself or just walk away.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Hisao Tachibana, blue, dashed, 10"]
Henry felt the air change and he didn't know what was going, but he couldn't keep his eyes off of the vampire in front of him. The creature moved close and hooked his thumbs to his underwear, and Henry was rooted to his spot. His fingers were cold against his skin, making him completely aware at how close they were to his mid section.

"I apologize, M-Master. I...I only woke up a few minutes ago." He admitted.

[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.