Cascade Falls

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodness I wish I could though with an 15 hour course load, Three projects and RPs I'm lucky I take the time to sleep really. X3 Maybe next year when all I might have is student teaching.

This is my first year doing it. It's been interesting so far c:

Hehehe, I get on well with kids I wouldn't have choose to try and get a degree in education, the only age group I can't stand is middle schoool. They are just......all the stupidity and hormones. Just, Gosh, uuugghh.

I've worked with a wide range of age groups and don't mind middle-schoolers but my current group of 3-5 graders is pretty great. Less nose-wiping than the littles, not quite as much sass or stink as the middle-schoolers...

That's my ideal age group to teach! I'm fine with the teeny tiny ones, I teach that age group during Sunday school, but 2-5 are my preferred age to teach. But all of them have their advantages. I just know I couldn't teach high school for the fact I'm too small and too much of a baby face for any of them to respect me. XD Yeah the sass is something I can't stand with middle schoolers. I know they aren't all bad, but goodness they are at that age where I think they should know better then to do somethings.

Nano is killing me >__> If I can get another 2K done today and a 1x1 sorted, then I can do a group post tonight before bed. And fix my picture of Eric since the link is suddenly broken.

Are we missing anyone in the meantime? @S O N G B I R D has been away, I think? I don't know what's happening anymore.

I don't think we're missing anyone? I'll get a post out after yours--I'm in the last two weeks of my school so finals are in full swing and I'm a bit....scattered atm, but you know where to grab me if ya need me earlier. :]

Hey, no rush. RL always comes first and the group will be here when your finals are done c:

It's indestructible >:C

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jackalope
Indestructible doesn't mean fire proof! I'll get burnt, Nepty. D: Fire hurts, man. Fire hurts.

>___> I get the feeling you're trying to burn down my Howard's beautiful creep town.

Whaaaaat?
Where would you get an idea like that?
-casually kicks over gas can- oops.
-"accidentally" drops lit match- oh my how clumsy...

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: of Dirt
200_s.gif

*climbs out from under rock of schoolwork* I'm still here, though now I'm concerned about fire. Should I be, or has the danger passed?

I have no idea -squints at a certain Jackalope- >__> Is the fire gone, ma'am?

Status
Not open for further replies.