Cascade Falls

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodness I wish I could though with an 15 hour course load, Three projects and RPs I'm lucky I take the time to sleep really. X3 Maybe next year when all I might have is student teaching.

This is my first year doing it. It's been interesting so far c:

Hehehe, I get on well with kids I wouldn't have choose to try and get a degree in education, the only age group I can't stand is middle schoool. They are just......all the stupidity and hormones. Just, Gosh, uuugghh.

I've worked with a wide range of age groups and don't mind middle-schoolers but my current group of 3-5 graders is pretty great. Less nose-wiping than the littles, not quite as much sass or stink as the middle-schoolers...

That's my ideal age group to teach! I'm fine with the teeny tiny ones, I teach that age group during Sunday school, but 2-5 are my preferred age to teach. But all of them have their advantages. I just know I couldn't teach high school for the fact I'm too small and too much of a baby face for any of them to respect me. XD Yeah the sass is something I can't stand with middle schoolers. I know they aren't all bad, but goodness they are at that age where I think they should know better then to do somethings.

Nano is killing me >__> If I can get another 2K done today and a 1x1 sorted, then I can do a group post tonight before bed. And fix my picture of Eric since the link is suddenly broken.

Are we missing anyone in the meantime? @S O N G B I R D has been away, I think? I don't know what's happening anymore.

I don't think we're missing anyone? I'll get a post out after yours--I'm in the last two weeks of my school so finals are in full swing and I'm a bit....scattered atm, but you know where to grab me if ya need me earlier. :]

Hey, no rush. RL always comes first and the group will be here when your finals are done c:

It's indestructible >:C

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jackalope
Indestructible doesn't mean fire proof! I'll get burnt, Nepty. D: Fire hurts, man. Fire hurts.

>___> I get the feeling you're trying to burn down my Howard's beautiful creep town.

Whaaaaat?
Where would you get an idea like that?
-casually kicks over gas can- oops.
-"accidentally" drops lit match- oh my how clumsy...

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: of Dirt
200_s.gif

*climbs out from under rock of schoolwork* I'm still here, though now I'm concerned about fire. Should I be, or has the danger passed?

I have no idea -squints at a certain Jackalope- >__> Is the fire gone, ma'am?

Status
Not open for further replies.