Careers of Evil

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Sorry about that massive last post. ^_^;... Guess I felt like I had to make up for not writing anything for him. Plus his character is wordy anyway... I'll try to limit myself in the future. XD

GOD 8BIT WHY CAN'T YOU BE A ONELINER LIKE ALL THE COOL KIDS?
XDD just kidding. I love your face.

Be prepared for the shit to hit the fan...

Wow I really need to post here :D. Havent posted at all. I was going to last week, but I was busy and barely could replay to my one x one rps let alone this one :D Sorry guys will try to post when I can.

[O]Lavinia Morvenchild[/O]
Species: Hunter
Position: Commoner
Weapons:
Silver barbed whip, bathed in acidic poisons and cronosite
Abilities: Enhanced agility, and familiarity with corrosive acids, venom's, and poisons
Personality: Being a female, driven by war and bloodshed, she has been isolated from the majority of her people. Approaching public groups and events means that other hunters repel from her like matching magnets. She's not so much as lonely as independant. Understanding fully of the moral laws and circumstances of the path that she has chosen. She's calm, and content with her lifestyle. Not in the slightest way unwelcoming to those who will speak to her, she embraces a good conversation. A very loving heart but mature in mind and matter.

Other: Usually known for her firey red hair, and ability with with ranged weapons, specifically her whip.

She forgot to put the rest of her clothes on! Anyway, feel free to post.

I'll just catch up - still reading through aha..

So sorry everyone! I was off for awhile. I am back though and I will try and get my character into the story.

Most of the hunters will be killed now, so feel free to use that.

Wouldn't the hunters sense them? I mean, even if a Necro. Demon is using magic against them, the alphas should be able to tell that demonic magic is being used...

Yes, they do know they're there. But due to the whole ambush thing and the sheer number of demons, they'll be overpowered.

No. This was always the plan. Basically, the destruction of the society will force the surviving hunters into action - and they'll discover lots of lovely secrets.

ooooh, so it's like one of them spooky back stories..

I know what I mean aha.

So guys for posting so late. But now Im finally in the game as well, even though my character is not in the action.

Is this roleplay by any chance based on Cassandra Clare's Mortal Instruments books?

Nope. I'm not sure I've even heard of them. xD