Careers of Evil

I think I'll allow it. Just be prepared to get found out. I'm assuming he's very careful, so it's plausible he'd escape notice. And your demon is absolutely fine.

you still taking apple-y-cations? if so i'd like to fill that demon necromancer spot.

Dorian Gray. Im pretty sure you can still join the rp :)

Wait and see, Lightning, wait and see xD

And of course, Dorian Gray. Always open, until EVERYONE on the internet has joined. Then we invade Poland...

After we invade, Poland will be the happiest place on earth.

Name: Kraven Gerlezz

Species: Demon

Position: Necromancer(?)
Appearance: demon-priest.jpg

Weapons: Thin (but unbreakable) Halberd and his massive Claw

Abilities: Uses shadows (not his own) to summon wraiths, blades, and the undead. Can infuse dead bodies with said shadows to resurrect the corpse as a thrall that will fight for him. (Limited to 2 at a time)

Personality: Very serious. Does not laugh, and prefers not to talk if he doesn't have to. Not... very easy to get to know, let alone get along with.

History: Born from the sands of Hell's desert, Kraven is a nomad of the Burning Plains. He finds he is most at home when he is alone and secluded. His talents came to light when he was found by Demon Hunters. As he rounded a corner, the 2 Demon Hunters watching him tried to jump him. In a swift and fluid movement he impaled the first one on his halberd, and ripped the guts out of the second with his claw. He resurrected the impaled one and is so far travelling with it. He keeps it around to do lesser chores for him. (I.E. fetch water, food, open doors, that kind of shit.) He is also the 2nd most decorated Necromancer in Hell's Army. Very recognizable.

Other: He understands his position as Necromancer(?) and holds complete and utter obedience when being talked to by lesser demons. He is at least tolerable to other Necromancers. Also: he has a VERY deep voice. Think of Kevin Grevioux. Don't know that actor? LOOK HIM UP.

OOC: Whatcha think? Cool lookin' aint he?

Yeah he looks awesome.
Have no idea who Kevin Grevioux is but Ill think of Darh Vader when your character speaks :D

noooo, seriously, just look up Kevin Grevioux. Darth Vader is NOT what I was going for xD

Yeah I know, but he looks like he has the voice of Darth Vader XD
But seriously Ill check him out. But if I dont like the actors voice Ill still imagine it as Darth Vader's :D

you are incorrigible, fine go ahead. xD just waiting for Kraven to be accepted before I post in the IC thread.

He's scary...don't let him eat me. He's also totally accepted. Go forth with your deep voiced goodness.

oh god this is gonna be amazing. lemme edit his "History" then I'll-

EDIT: POSTED~!!

Name: Aofei McQuight
Species: Human
Appearance:
freckles_by_senryuji-d57ay5i.jpg
Personality: Usually shy and reserved when talking to others. Slightly whimsical. Finds comfort in animals and nature. Very stubborn when it comes to her opinions and tends to judge people on every aspect of their being. Enjoys people watching - but would rather be alone.
History: Aofei was born into a family of Demon Hunters who put her up for adoption almost immediately after they found that she was human. After several years of frustrating paperwork and jumping from one foster home to the next, she was finally accepted and settled down with the McQuight family. The parents, unable to bare children, had adopted several children before her, but most had moved on by then - leaving Aofei to live much like an only child. She had no memory of her former life under a demon hunter name. All she has is a charm necklace with a small symbol on it, given to her by someone in her biological family. It hummed lightly in the presence of demons and could even direct the user to where one was positioned. But she had no knowledge of this (what it was or how to use it) and rarely felt it's weak warning buzz. After highschool graduation, she bade her tearful foster parents goodbye and moved off to college, surviving off the sum of money they send her monthly. Since then, she has been living off-campus and constantly seeking a job.

There you go. ^_^

LovableChaos, feel free to post. Finish your CS in your own time :)

I'm playing my character because there is a serious lack of humans. XD But she's pretty open to any plot. As for her being born into a Hunter family, i don't have any plans. So, if anyone wants to take advantage of that, i would love it. :3

I'm gonna assume that applications haven't closed yet, so here's my attempt at a character. I'll edit it if anyone's got any suggestions.

Name: Anya Lillings

Species: Demon (Raised as Hunter)
Position: No preference

Appearance: The face usually looks as if it is in a snarl, regardless of her mood leaving her to be avoided by many people thinking she's intimidating. Her frazzled hair is usually tied back in a short ponytail, though bangs always somehow manage to get into her face. A single white dyed streak goes through the back of her hair from her rebellious days, now permanent. She often sports a single grey jacket with a white shirt underneath, and well worn jeans with a little bit of cloth strips hanging out of both pockets always on hand should she get into a fight.

Weapons: Her preferred weapon of choice is her fists, wrapping them in the cloth strips, which she always has two pairs, one regular, and one laced with Cronosite. While she prefers using regular martial arts, her adoptive father has taught her how to use a katana, and while she is much more proficient with the sword, she prefers to only use it in extreme circumstances.

Abilities: Though she doesn't like to use her abilities too often, she is a Fire Elemental, able to create large bursts of flame around her, making her punches and kicks much more powerful. Seriously, imagine getting punches in the balls, not by a regular fist, but by a flaming fist. Since she did grow up as a Hunter, she is averagely skilled in medical treatment, though ironically, her expertise is in burn treatment.

Personality: Her highest priority in life is to remain inconspicuous, leaving her often silent until spoken too. This often turns people away, though not many approach her at all due to her rather intimidating face. She does try to help whenever she can, though she always tries to leave as soon as possible, or just go incognito. However, this all changes when one (or more) of three things occur. An extreme situation occurs, it is for sure that no repercussions will happen for her actions, or she just gets really angry. Then she becomes more fitting of her face, acting bluntly honest with people and willing to smash a couple faces in.

History: Anya was found abandoned after a fight between Hunters and Demons, at what was roughly age 4. Her father, who was never able to have a child of his own due to his wife now deceased, took pity on her and brought Anya into his home. At the age of 8 though, as her demonic powers began to grow, her father took her and hid her with a close friend, an old human doctor who lived on the outskirts of the Hunter city. From her Anya learned various treatments for demon wounds using old fashioned means. Her father frequents often, teaching her how to fight and telling her of what is going on in the upper levels of Hunter society.

Other: She is easily swayed by cute, heartwarming, and sweet romantic things.

Ta daaa

Oxram, I will allow you character if her history is changed a little bit. If she gets kicked out of the hunter fraternity at an early age (her daddy can still visit in secret) then I reckon she's plausible. Perhaps say that her demonic power wasn't strong enough to be detected until this age. Compassion is extremely rare, but it's bound to show up somewhere

Ahhhh. Im going to post soon.
I cant just wait till the meetings are over, Ill get mad. So Ill post soon. Ill think of something :D