Can't be Tamed

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well to call your self 'The Government' and hide within the current government is kinda redundant don't you think?" she points out with a shrug.

She shrugged. "I have no control over that."

Last edited by a moderator:
"I understand. I just think it's kinda silly to call yourself what you're trying to overthrow. To me is is anyway." Tia says with a sight giggle. "So Jae, ell me more about 'The Government'."

She cast a wary glance around. "Hmm..Well, let's see..They don't like the government considering some of their 'safety precautions' and their 'rules' that make no sense, so they are waiting until the government makes one mistake that proves our point, then we dive in, showing their true colors and eventually winning the battle of right vs wrong. We've got about 900 people in the system I believe.." Jae starts counting in her head before she continues. "My job is mainly to collect data and proof, so maybe like a spy, but I'm positioned very high in the system because of my skill, meaning I could easily have backup or anything I need before something goes too wrong. Let's see...I don't believe I missed anything.."

Status
Not open for further replies.